Options

Andre's "suffering" (part 2)

Comments

• Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, that's not his party outfit cazzz - that's just his casual wear for lounging around the house in.
    I assumed Cyril would be travelling incognito.
    http://images.esellerpro.com/2466/I/224/02/pantomime-horse.jpg

And this is how fine he's looking underneath the disguise http://distilleryimage0.s3.amazonaws.com/0661533ac4d511e2858a22000a1f9711_7.jpg
  • Options
    Kat_12Kat_12 Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Me and Mr Kat thought we'd combine orange & cheesy:

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/15/45/cd/1545cd3f2d9029fa5aaf30076e9fbed7.jpg

Admit it, you is all well jel.
  • Options
    HmmbopHmmbop Posts: 2,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    Do you mind if I bring this

Of course I don't mind Cazz. That'll be perfect for our centre piece. We'll mingle around that.:D
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Loving all the costumes ladies, I've still to arrange mine but on a practical level, I'll bring this in case some of us don't like our cheese in lumps.

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3720/11799118175_bbb3a641c5.jpg
  • Options
    GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    More tacky again on today's OK.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »

Wow 4 OK covers since the start of the year, he really needs to get the dictionary out & read the definition of private, he's clearly a bit confused.:confused:
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow 4 OK covers since the start of the year, he really needs to get the dictionary out & read the definition of private, he's clearly a bit confused.:confused:

He is JUST as bad as his ex wife in the media whoring stakes.

Still, the music can't be making much money so needs must.

Daft pillock.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

http://www.hellomagazine.com/celebrities/2013090414431/peter-andre-quitting-reality-tv/

They really have taken being 'private' to a whole new level. I mean, how else do you stay private? By doing 4 OK covers since January, that's how!;-)

**sighs** He is just a parody of himself now. A joke. A greedy, lying joke, who in all reality, excuse the pun, no-one in 'the industry' will ever take too seriously as an artist, preformer, presenter or celebrity. I'll stick my neck out and say the dizzying heights of 60MM is about as far as he's gonna go. He's just famous for being KP's ex and selling his every burp, fart and motion to the tack mags. And despite the many, many declarations when ML finished (his decision, yeah right TM;-)) that things would be different this time, turns out, well, they're not really. Not that we're surprised. We know his form too well:D
    He is JUST as bad as his ex wife in the media whoring stakes.

Still, the music can't be making much money so needs must.

Daft pillock.

Quite right Pru, gotta keep the cash flowing in somehow. Like we've said a million times before, the music 'career' and 60MM ain't gonna keep him in mansions and rented snazzy cars. What's left? Sell your contrived private life to OK! And how anyone can differentiate between TM and his ex wife is beyond me. Because what they do is totally and exactly the same!

££££££££££££££££££:D;-)
  • Options
    BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Read this quote yesterday from the genuinely handsome and genuinely busy and sought after extremely talented actor, James McAvoy, on his wife and son and privacy:

“You just choose the things you want to keep private and keep them precious. And if you sell them cheaply, then they become cheap to you also.”

Class. (Interview here if anyone's interested, it's a joint one with the equally gorgeous and talented Michael Fassbender.)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Bela wrote: »
    Read this quote yesterday from the genuinely handsome and genuinely busy and sought after extremely talented actor, James McAvoy, on his wife and son and privacy:

“You just choose the things you want to keep private and keep them precious. And if you sell them cheaply, then they become cheap to you also.”

Class. (Interview here if anyone's interested, it's a joint one with the equally gorgeous and talented Michael Fassbender.)

I got so huge respect for James McAvoy and his beautiful talented wife Anne-Marie Duff. Their life was so private and wonderful love story.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »
    I got so huge respect for James McAvoy and his beautiful talented wife Anne-Marie Duff. Their life was so private and wonderful love story.

& they both have more talent in their little fingers than PA would have if you cloned him a billion times.
  • Options
    NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor private, natural Emily :(. First TM's super sperm manages to defeat her birth control and now she has to appear in magazines with alarming regularity, looking like she loves all the attention.

The sooner she can get back to her studies, the sooner she'll be able to go back to the privacy she wants.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    Poor private, natural Emily :(. First TM's super sperm manages to defeat her birth control and now she has to appear in magazines with alarming regularity, looking like she loves all the attention.

The sooner she can get back to her studies, the sooner she'll be able to go back to the privacy she wants.

Why do they need to get married before having another baby?:confused:

It couldn't be so they can keep the event nice and pwivate and not earn £££££££££££ could it?

Of course he wants another baby - another sure fire way to keep the coffers flowing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm inclined to agree. And I'm going to whipser this bit ** I don't believe TM or Emily when they say she wants to be private**;-)

Exactly. She can go be anonymous in whatever hospital she is doing her residency in. Also, I've found a novel way of being 'private'. Now it means doing something pretty out there, I know, just don't go to the opening of an envelope with TM, don't let youself be shown in a bikini in staged photos in Dubai for a national magazine - and refuse to be on the front cover of OK and give interviews every 5 minutes to Hello et all. Radical, huh?

Like I said, it's a pretty rad idea, but it might just work at helping with the longed for privacy!:D

Thing is, I couldn't give a monkeys if they're on a different magazine cover every week as I will never ever be buying them. It's the false declarations that Emily is 'private' that grate on me. Quite frankly it's blatently untrue and therefore is so very tedious and that's another reason (to add to a pretty exhaustive list) of why I find it hard to take the Tango circus too seriously.
  • Options
    Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "shocking confession" that baby was a happy accident - oh dear, forgot that you've sold the 'shock conception' story before Peter?

The one thing I don't understand about this current round of Happy Valley Perfectness they are ramming down the throats of their fans is this current sob story about Peter and Emily living apart while pete hits that long and arduous tour road. Emily has another year of uni to complete as reported. Pete's tour is only 3 and a half weeks long and is mostly in southern England. Yes, it could be a way to constantly bring attention to his tour...I don't know... something doesn't make sense. Have a feeling they'll be living apart for longer than that and are getting the explanations in early and firmly.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I don't know why I get feelings of Michael Jackon and Debbie Rowe vibe there...?
  • Options
    BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "shocking confession" that baby was a happy accident - oh dear, forgot that you've sold the 'shock conception' story before Peter?

The one thing I don't understand about this current round of Happy Valley Perfectness they are ramming down the throats of their fans is this current sob story about Peter and Emily living apart while pete hits that long and arduous tour road. Emily has another year of uni to complete as reported. Pete's tour is only 3 and a half weeks long and is mostly in southern England. Yes, it could be a way to constantly bring attention to his tour...I don't know... something doesn't make sense. Have a feeling they'll be living apart for longer than that and are getting the explanations in early and firmly.

^ I think it's that, Daisy. Just him keeping his needy profile up in case people forget him since his 'music' and his current tv 'career' are not exactly grabbing headlines. He no longer has a tv show to promote himself so this is the next best desperate thing, a constant stream of utterly mindless, self-important 'reveal' idiocy in the tabloid rags.
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oh I don't think there's any doubt whatsoever that shy, private, natural Emily is about as publicity shy as Tangoman.
    And as for TM and his "super" sperm (*shudders*) - it wasn't THAT super, considering that it produced a girl, and not the all-important boy.
    Although some people are clearly fonder of the contents of TM's b*ll*cks than most of us
    "...the handsome Peter still has his .....we know this due to Amelia being created.."
    :confused:
    :D
    Hmmbop wrote: »
    I'm inclined to agree. And I'm going to whisper this bit ** I don't believe TM or Emily when they say she wants to be private**;-)

Exactly. She can go be anonymous in whatever hospital she is doing her residency in. Also, I've found a novel way of being 'private'. Now it means doing something pretty out there, I know, just don't go to the opening of an envelope with TM, don't let youself be shown in a bikini in staged photos in Dubai for a national magazine - and refuse to be on the front cover of OK and give interviews every 5 minutes to Hello et all. Radical, huh?

Like I said, it's a pretty rad idea, but it might just work at helping with the longed for privacy!:D

Thing is, I couldn't give a monkeys if they're on a different magazine cover every week as I will never ever be buying them. It's the false declarations that Emily is 'private' that grate on me. Quite frankly it's blatently untrue and therefore is so very tedious and that's another reason (to add to a pretty exhaustive list) of why I find it hard to take the Tango circus too seriously.

Forget whispering Hmm
    NO-ONE WILLING TO PUBLICLY ADMIT TO HAVING SEX WITH TANGOMAN, HAVE A CHILD WITH HIM, GET ENGAGED TO HIM AND PUT UP WITH HIM BLATHERING ABOUT HOW MUCH YOU BREASTFEED COULD EVER, EVER, EVER CLAIM TO BE PRIVATE.
    ESPECIALLY WHEN YOUR INEXPLICABLY-PLEASED-WITH-YOURSELF LOOKING FACE IS PLASTERED ALL OVER THE FRONT OF A LOAD OF TACKY MAGAZINES.
    Private my bloody ****.
    :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    His tour is mostly in the south and only three and a half weeks long :o seriously I really thought he was talking months, in some far off distant land.
    Dont know if I heard this right, due to a sleepy dental visit, but thought I heard philip schofield intro him this morning as "returning to his music career" :confused: didnt that return actually happen years ago when he fell in money in the jungle, where ever since, hes been trying to claw his way into having some kind of musical career.
    Watched big band performed by the rat pack and michael buble today, theres no doubt that PA has also been watching them in an effort to capture their magic , just as he did with michael jackson, think honestly his, errr career, has reached the stage where, even with the best song ever, its the singer rather than just the song that people dont buy into anymore, and the same will go for his g/f too as a doctor if she continues to allow herself to be used like a muppet by this desperate creep.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perhaps beautiful, sweet, natural, breastfeeding guru Embolism will get a stint on 'Embarrassing Bodies' when she's fully qualified. She'll have had access to a pretty embarrassing one and it will ensure she can remain private and out of the public eye - as she is doing now.

As for a 3 week tour - the way he's been whining on, you'd think it was 2 years' hard graft in Afghanistan, rather than a few poorly sold village hall gigs in the South of England.

Pete - you really are the gift that keeps on giving.
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perhaps beautiful, sweet, natural, breastfeeding guru Embolism will get a stint on 'Embarrassing Bodies' when she's fully qualified. She'll have had access to a pretty embarrassing one and it will ensure she can remain private and out of the public eye - as she is doing now.

As for a 3 week tour - the way he's been whining on, you'd think it was 2 years' hard graft in Afghanistan, rather than a few poorly sold village hall gigs in the South of England.

Indeed.
    Like a particularly aggressive bout of chlamydia.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Bela wrote: »

Such a sensible quote from the handsome, talented James McAvoy, how refreshing to read about someone who knows the meaning of privacy & hasn't resorted to flogging out his children (I knew he was married to Anne Marie Duff but didn't know they had a son) to give his career a helping hand.
    JM has got where he is through hard work & talent alone & for that, I have huge respect.
    Then we have the other side of the coin, TM. Does anyone really believe the tiny bit of fame he does have would have been achieved without his children? IMO "My Life" opened a couple of doors for him but I suspect M L's questionable success was, in the main down to P & J being shown throughout every series, therefore without them, would we all be eagerly awaiting the release of Big Nit? I know what I mean:blush:

Also, with James talking about his great friendship with Michael Fassbender, it struck me that much as TM is forever waffling on about his "good friends" he never appears to with them, obviously there was Karl but I always got the impression he was employed by TM & seemed to just tolerate him, a job's a job after all.
  • Options
    GORTONIANGORTONIAN Posts: 8,673
    Forum Member
    Goaty wrote: »

My niece worked with them on Shameless lovely unassuming couple

Someone could learn a few lessons ....😄
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hmmbop wrote: »
    I'm inclined to agree. And I'm going to whipser this bit ** I don't believe TM or Emily when they say she wants to be private**;-)

Like I said, it's a pretty rad idea, but it might just work at helping with the longed for privacy!

Such a simple, achievable idea, Hmmbop.

Oh he'll stop at nothing to make this tour & album successful, I'm already feeling a tad embarrassed for him when his album undoubtedly flops:blush:
    Oh I don't think there's any doubt whatsoever that shy, private, natural Emily is about as publicity shy as Tangoman.
    And as for TM and his "super" sperm (*shudders*) - it wasn't THAT super, considering that it produced a girl, and not the all-important boy.
    Although some people are clearly fonder of the contents of TM's b*ll*cks than most of us
    "...the handsome Peter still has his .....we know this due to Amelia being created.."
    :confused:
    :D

Forget whispering Hmm
    NO-ONE WILLING TO PUBLICLY ADMIT TO HAVING SEX WITH TANGOMAN, HAVE A CHILD WITH HIM, GET ENGAGED TO HIM AND PUT UP WITH HIM BLATHERING ABOUT HOW MUCH YOU BREASTFEED COULD EVER, EVER, EVER CLAIM TO BE PRIVATE.
    ESPECIALLY WHEN YOUR INEXPLICABLY-PLEASED-WITH-YOURSELF LOOKING FACE IS PLASTERED ALL OVER THE FRONT OF A LOAD OF TACKY MAGAZINES
    Private my bloody ****.
    :p

Your comments expressing your revulsion & utter amazement that anyone could have sex with TM have been rather thin on the ground lately, Az. Glad to see normality has returned!:D
    Cym wrote: »
    His tour is mostly in the south and only three and a half weeks long :o seriously I really thought he was talking months, in some far off distant land.
    Dont know if I heard this right, due to a sleepy dental visit, but thought I heard philip schofield intro him this morning as "returning to his music career" :confused: didnt that return actually happen years ago when he fell in money in the jungle, where ever since, hes been trying to claw his way into having some kind of musical career.
    Watched big band performed by the rat pack and michael buble today, theres no doubt that PA has also been watching them in an effort to capture their magic , just as he did with michael jackson, think honestly his, errr career, has reached the stage where, even with the best song ever, its the singer rather than just the song that people dont buy into anymore, and the same will go for his g/f too as a doctor if she continues to allow herself to be used like a muppet by this desperate creep.

:D:D

Can you imagine if soldiers/solder's wives & girlfriends had to listen to him whining on & on?
This discussion has been closed.