Options

The Leona Lewis Appreciation Thread (Part 56)

Comments

• Options
    spaceoddityspaceoddity Posts: 4,814
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Soeplepel wrote: »
    She basically followed me for a second and then said

"get ready cause you're about to lose your shit :)"

I tweeted her "Is it Leona related? If not, then I'm excited for you :D"

So I don't know if it's meant for her or Leona, she unfollowed me quickly again :p

OR she was talking about my tweets where I was quite offensive to some Leona hater, but she couldn't see that though

Oh Soeplepel, it doesn't take an expert to realise it's about Leona, seeing as your twitter if worldofleonalewis :D;-)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She basically followed me for a second and then said

"get ready cause you're about to lose your shit :)"

I tweeted her "Is it Leona related? If not, then I'm excited for you :D"

So I don't know if it's meant for her or Leona, she unfollowed me quickly again :p

OR she was talking about my tweets where I was quite offensive to some Leona hater, but she couldn't see that though

:o It's def single related I think. Wonder if we'll be finding out more around the WMA. Exciting! :D
  • Options
    SoeplepelSoeplepel Posts: 24,983
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :o It's def single related I think. Wonder if we'll be finding out more around the WMA. Exciting! :D

I wouldn't get TOO excited about WMA, Knowall PM'ed me about it. Maybe things have changed though

Not sure if I can tell what he said as I don't want to break his trust :')
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh Soeplepel, it doesn't take an expert to realise it's about Leona, seeing as your twitter if worldofleonalewis :D;-)

I think after everything Leona fans try to come up with other alternatives so we don't get too disappointed if it's not what we expect lol
  • Options
    shatteredglassshatteredglass Posts: 1,795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is so exciting!

Ties in nicely with the WMAS too! Why else would she be performing?? :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't get TOO excited about WMA, Knowall PM'ed me about it. Maybe things have changed though

Not sure if I can tell what he said as I don't want to break his trust :')

Don't break his trust. We'll find out soon enough :)

Maybe after WoS we'll start getting some more album related info but I def feel something's coming this summer.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But what if Sarah was talking about my Twitter account? :') As I was offensive to someone else, maybe she meant I'd lose my Twitter :')
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think after everything Leona fans try to come up with other alternatives so we don't get too disappointed if it's not what we expect lol

I know but I doubt she'd message a Leona Lewis fan account about something that relates to her own line of work. I think for once we can assume it's Leona related :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But what if Sarah was talking about my Twitter account? :') As I was offensive to someone else, maybe she meant I'd lose my Twitter :')

Haha but why would she care? :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haha but why would she care? :p

No idea :p She could only see it if she followed me but she didn't then, just for 1 min to PM me :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No idea :p She could only see it if she followed me but she didn't then, just for 1 min to PM me :p

Perhaps you misunderstood the term "lose your shit" - it's used as positive term in the UK, like "you're gonna lose your mind at how good this is!!!!" Honestly, I doubt she was talking about you or your Twitter account, no disrespect ;-):D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perhaps you misunderstood the term "lose your shit" - it's used as positive term in the UK, like "you're gonna lose your mind at how good this is!!!!" Honestly, I doubt she was talking about you or your Twitter account, no disrespect ;-):D

Oooh ok :D I took it for "You'll lose everything" :')

but anyway, I'm so happy :D Our next problem is.. How long is the countdown? :')
  • Options
    volume3dvolume3d Posts: 846
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But Leona's body is not in a 'slim phase' at the moment !:) And we know that she's always very skinny before her single/album release

So she's not performing at the WMA-s? Something is messy with that award show....In best video category Lady Gaga-DWYW video is nominated and we all know that video doesn't exist ...I wouldn't be surprised if we dont see that award show happening at all on 27th
  • Options
    gelbma0991gelbma0991 Posts: 4,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    deffo sounds like it's Leona related! Hopefully she's in LA finishing up recording and this whole process has just been kept fairly under wraps this time around? and she'll be like SURPRISE aha :D

and re: the billboard track, the only reason people are suspecting Madonna is that they described the artist as a "shape shifting dance legend" and she has a new album out soon, but that was before Giorgio started discussing who was on his album... I also really can't see Madge giving a 50 second snippet to billboard tbh. I still think it's him, he fits the description and it sounds like his later work. I don't reckon it'll be Leona singing though... I'd be surprised if she was on his lead single.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It's definitely Leona related I think. The reason why I think it could involve a single is because that's what the fan specifically asked her in the first place. Really excited to find out what it is! This reminds me of how we found out about Collide with Sandy Vee and Autumn tweeting.
  • Options
    volume3dvolume3d Posts: 846
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gelbma0991 wrote: »
    deffo sounds like it's Leona related! Hopefully she's in LA finishing up recording and this whole process has just been kept fairly under wraps this time around? and she'll be like SURPRISE aha :D

and re: the billboard track, the only reason people are suspecting Madonna is that they described the artist as a "shape shifting dance legend" and she has a new album out soon, but that was before Giorgio started discussing who was on his album... I also really can't see Madge giving a 50 second snippet to billboard tbh. I still think it's him, he fits the description and it sounds like his later work. I don't reckon it'll be Leona singing though... I'd be surprised if she was on his lead single.

there are rumors Billboard is premiering her (Madonna's) new song tonight
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    volume3d wrote: »
    But Leona's body is not in a 'slim phase' at the moment !:) And we know that she's always very skinny before her single/album release

Leona looked amazing at LAX the other day and looked pretty slim to me. Regardless, she looks fantastic at the moment, especially the longer dark hair.

Anyway, we can safely assume something is happening! I like this part before it all begins.
  • Options
    EnvoirmentEnvoirment Posts: 9,486
    Forum Member
    Oh my god. ITS COMING! Summer smash of 2014 worldwide will belong to Leona. :cry:

Really excited by this! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sarah Jabbari ‏@SarahJabbs 2 min.
    @WorldofLeonaLew i get the sense you're all waiting patiently... kinda lol.

She tweeted me again

She's amazing but I have no idea what she means :p
  • Options
    Dave0893Dave0893 Posts: 13,661
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gelbma0991 wrote: »

Didn't billboard also say something about disco being back in 'vogue'. I think that was a massive clue, its not like people use that phrase much.

She tweeted me again

She's deffo teasing, something must be coming soon.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She tweeted me again

I think she means she knows we're all waiting for new music, I wouldn't read too much into that specific tweet. We should all keep an eye on her feed throughout the next few weeks.

If things are truly "happening" behind the scenes, I imagine we'll hear a confirmation of sorts during June or July.
  • Options
    Dave0893Dave0893 Posts: 13,661
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This all does fit with what Leona told James Igham of the Daily Star at the start of the year, that she hopes the new album will be out in time for Summer.
  • Options
    Cassie..Cassie.. Posts: 3,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who is she? Lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she means she knows we're all waiting for new music, I wouldn't read too much into that specific tweet. We should all keep an eye on her feed throughout the next few weeks.

If things are truly "happening" behind the scenes, I imagine we'll hear a confirmation of sorts during June or July.

I read it as "I get the sense you're all waiting patiently... Kinda laughing out loud about the fact you're waiting patiently"

but then again that would be rude to say to Leona's fans :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cassie.. wrote: »
    Who is she? Lol

Not sure what she does but she's always on the road with Leona, same for Maloy. I don't know their functions though. Planning/arranging things for Leona?
This discussion has been closed.