Options

Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 194)

Comments

• Options
    Ready Steady GoReady Steady Go Posts: 39,592
    Forum Member
    Ayla_89 wrote: »
    >:(

Deep down you know he was completely awful.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its only a matter of time before JP sleeps with Danny again, Ready.

I doubt they'll last the summer with how Hollyoaks treats relationships now.
  • Options
    Ayla_89Ayla_89 Posts: 39,663
    Forum Member

No. >:(
  • Options
    mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member

She does really ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Iclabon wrote: »
    Its only a matter of time before JP sleeps with Danny again, Ready.

I doubt they'll last the summer with how Hollyoaks treats relationships now.

This is my only consolation. Even if the show makes them out to be some epic couple, they'll probably cheat on each other not long from now. Unless Hollyoaks finally writes a couple well...please no :p
    No. >:(

MY HUSBAAAAAAND, I NEED TO SEE MY HUSBAAAAAAND :D
    mojo5000 wrote: »
    She does really ;)

Sweet denial.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes :( Some Stendan fans even. It shows how varied everyone's tastes are. I think we all knew what direction they were headed when they kissed (even before that), but all this PR stuff makes it even worse.

I remember being so happy when Doug died :p And now it's happening all over again.

I accept that Ste was bound to have some romance at some point but the fact it's JP who he used to hate is what I don't like. The kiss was understandable as the way it was written and acted made it about them both losing their true loves and being alone. Now them having JP being the one to "save" Ste is not ok. :mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Kristina13 wrote: »
    I accept that Ste was bound to have some romance at some point but the fact it's JP who he used to hate is what I don't like. The kiss was understandable as the way it was written and acted made it about them both losing their true loves and being alone. Now them having JP being the one to "save" Ste is not ok. :mad:

I'd hate whoever Ste was with, but the fact it's John Paul makes it a thousand times worse.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    She does really ;)
    MY HUSBAAAAAAND, I NEED TO SEE MY HUSBAAAAAAND :D

Sweet denial.

>:(>:(>:(
    Saying that, I'm glad the blast won nothing. Didn't deserve it. Poor writing and a poorer outcome. *seethes*
  • Options
    AnotherSarahAnotherSarah Posts: 41,909
    Forum Member
    I feel sorry for Kieron having James as his scene partner. Emmett was completely alive every second he was on screen so Kieron had so much to work with. Now he's going to be stuck opposite someone giving him slack-jawed disengagement with occasional shouting.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is my only consolation. Even if the show makes them out to be some epic couple, they'll probably cheat on each other not long from now. Unless Hollyoaks finally writes a couple well...please no :p

Yeah, its why theyre taking so long to just get it over with already and put them together. Cos once they do, its all downhill from there. And they're too lazy to think of better to do with them then 'well, they're both gay, so...', in particular JP, who's just really uninteresting. So lets stretch out a will they wont they for f*cking ever :p

Not a happy thought, but maybe they'll want Ste single by the time Later's meant to transmit for reasons, so.

Or they'll pass him over and just have him at the center of the autumn stunt again for the third year in a row with JP. But I'd bet on JPanny happening again.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Is that Kieron I spy at the front? Maybe they let him do the speech, that's something at least. :)

I am happy for the cast. It's the storylines and BK that are the issue, not them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Probably he did, along with those standing around him. I recognize Steph.

And why would Darren ignore health warnings? Sigh.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Will it make a difference that they only won one panel award?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Will it make a difference that they only won one panel award?
    I was thinking that earlier but I guess BK will just say it shows the viewers are keen. :blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was thinking that earlier but I guess BK will just say it shows the viewers are keen. :blush:
    :mad:

How are we going to get rid of BK now? :(
  • Options
    AnotherSarahAnotherSarah Posts: 41,909
    Forum Member

Get in touch with the urbane hitman Carl hired to kill Walker?:)
  • Options
    Forum Member

When Hollyoaks goes the same way as EE I guess? :blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And apparently it was promised the cast would do a live youtube event if they won Best Soap.

Whatever that means.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Get in touch with the urbane hitman Carl hired to kill Walker?:)
    Good plan. :D
    When Hollyoaks goes the same way as EE I guess? :blush:
    I was hoping HO were going to do the same as EE did last year at the BSAs tonight (apart from Danny Mac for sexiest male ;)).

Is it bad that I'm still shocked at best soap? :blush:
  • Options
    mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member
    There were actually times in the night where I thought I'd dreamt the HO win.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    There were actually times in the night where I thought I'd dreamt the HO win.

I despair that there are actually people who think it's amazing right now.
  • Options
    StuntyStunty Posts: 45,757
    Forum Member
    I really cannot work out how they could win if it is a public vote??

How can HO have more people voting this year, when all our endeavours last year to get Emmett his very own Soap Award for his final year, failed? :confused::(

Like all of us on here, we would have been doing somersaults this morning had Emmett, Kieran, Claire and Rachel still been in the soap, producing their great work, and getting the 'biggie' as a reward. (I know Kieran is still in the soap, but it's not the same without Embo/Stendan!)

I am very pleased for HO, don't get me wrong ....... but it came a year too late, for us,;-) and when comparing their years of soap production, this last year has really not been their absolute best. :blush:

I am looking forward to seeing the faces on the other soap actors when HO are announced as winners. :D Shame it will be aired at the same time as In the Flesh though ....... shall have to have a split screen for that one!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Morning. :)

What an evening. :blush:
This discussion has been closed.