Options

Andre's "suffering" (part 2)

Comments

• Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    :D:D:D

Tragically, I had something better to do.
    I know it's a stupid question, but why in hell did gonk-face take Amelia and shy, private Emily to the studio with him???
    Is he not allowed out unless he has a grown up with him, or is he getting Amelia used to be dragged around the country with a camera in her face in preparation for a new RTV sh*tefest?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2640582/Peter-Andre-carries-baby-Amelia-carrier-ITV-studios-reveals-like-one-child.html

Apparently we have Amelia to thank for Big Nit.
    She's apparently made Tangoman so happy he decided to make the rest of us miserable by singing to us.
    Bad Amelia.
    :(

Just another photo opp to show what a wonderful family guy he is, Az, imo.
  • Options
    smilliekyliesmilliekylie Posts: 3,661
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The reviews are starting to appear on Amazon for 'Big Nit'

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Big-Night-Peter-Andre/dp/B00JLY6SWK

C'mon who's responsible on DS for that 5 Star one, it's got to be someone on here, or maybe Claire Powell from CAN, spelling her name Clare, to fool us all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Right direction 26 May 2014
    By Clare

Really enjoyed this album it was a joyous retro blast mixing up big band, swing, blues, soul and rock & roll. He does a good job with the big band tracks but it's the blues numbers like Jessie Ryder, Birdies Blues and New Orleans that really stood out for me, and loved the cheeky Would you mind?. Pete sounds like he had great fun writing and performing with Stevie Appleton and the brilliant live band and that comes across in each track.

Looks like it either 5 Star or 1 Star (though I'm only basing that on the 2 reviews up so far)

Quite like 'Shirl's' review, succinct and hits the nail on the head there Shirl. Plus she does realise there's a market for Tangoman's outpouring of musical genius.

1 out of 5 stars rubbish 27 May 2014
    By shirl

awfull singer not got a good voice at all wouldnt waste your money but if your a fan of this man go for it

Looking forward to more reviews on Amazon as the publicity machine moves into overdrive this week.

'Big Nit' is where the 'New Swing' is at Kids.
  • Options
    Kat_12Kat_12 Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I know it's a stupid question, but why in hell did gonk-face take Amelia and shy, private Emily to the studio with him???
    Is he not allowed out unless he has a grown up with him, or is he getting Amelia used to be dragged around the country with a camera in her face in preparation for a new RTV sh*tefest?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2640582/Peter-Andre-carries-baby-Amelia-carrier-ITV-studios-reveals-like-one-child.html

She's apparently made Tangoman so happy he decided to make the rest of us miserable by singing to us.
    Bad Amelia.

That farticle is pure gold:

"Peter has been lying low since Amelia's birth four months ago" - so four OK covers is lying low, is it? Not to mention several television interviews and photo opportunities.

"Musical comeback" - I think not.

"[Emily] would be cheering her husband-to-be as her performed" - she'd be the only one.

And why do all these z-listers have to trial their various partners and offspring around everywhere with them? Not just to proper red-carpet events (not that PA or his ilk ever get invited to "proper" red-carpet events) but to every bloody low-rent telly interview or crappy photo opportunity. I mean, Emily was even going to signings with him not long ago. Why? Does he need her help spelling? Showing him which hand to hold the pen in?
  • Options
    Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Bad Amelia.

oh dear, did they not know the paps were waiting at the back of the studio? On the way in Pete has the baby in...shock horror...a baby carrier :o but on the way out, Emily sticks to the now predictable St Emily paparazzi pose why clutching her baby to her face...never mind that the child is completely unprepared sartorially for rain so a skivvy has to umbrella them.

and all the raging plebs on the Daily Fail look at the image and conclude it makes Emily, the best of mum eva.

I try not to bitch about people's looks. But Pete is looking old now, not distinguished either, just older than his years.
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kat_12 wrote: »

"Peter has been lying low since Amelia's birth four months ago" - so four OK covers is lying low, is it? Not to mention several television interviews and photo opportunities.

"[Emily] would be cheering her husband-to-be as her performed" - she'd be the only one.

And why do all these z-listers have to trial their various partners and offspring around everywhere with them? Not just to proper red-carpet events (not that PA or his ilk ever get invited to "proper" red-carpet events) but to every bloody low-rent telly interview or crappy photo opportunity. I mean, Emily was even going to signings with him not long ago. Why? Does he need her help spelling? Showing him which hand to hold the pen in?
    oh dear, did they not know the paps were waiting at the back of the studio? On the way in Pete has the baby in...shock horror...a baby carrier :o but on the way out, Emily sticks to the now predictable St Emily paparazzi pose why clutching her baby to her face...never mind that the child is completely unprepared sartorially for rain so a skivvy has to umbrella them.

and all the raging plebs on the Daily Fail look at the image and conclude it makes Emily, the best of mum eva.

I try not to bitch about people's looks. But Pete is looking old now, not distinguished either, just older than his years.

It's just utterly pathetic.
    I hope Emily is getting well paid for tagging along with Tangoman's tawdry self-publicity, although I do wonder why she's allowing herself to be made to look so bloody stupid.
    And why he had to drag Amelia there aswell...

Can you imagine someone with a normal job taking their other half to watch them work?
    I really can't see Mr Azura being willing to cheer me on from an admiring distance while I attempt to operate the photocopier and make coffee for my colleagues at the same time.
    Ffs.
  • Options
    BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a load of PR-driven old drivel. Big Nit, TM, the DM article. All of it. All of them. One big bumcrack of infantile, gibbering, jabbering, prattling drivel. Big Drivel. Big Drivelling Nit.

Just...DRIVEL. ^_^
  • Options
    GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    It's just utterly pathetic.
    I hope Emily is getting well paid for tagging along with Tangoman's tawdry self-publicity, although I do wonder why she's allowing herself to be made to look so bloody stupid.
    And why he had to drag Amelia there aswell...

Can you imagine someone with a normal job taking their other half to watch them work?
    I really can't see Mr Azura being willing to cheer me on from an admiring distance while I attempt to operate the photocopier and make coffee for my colleagues at the same time.
    Ffs.

Cos PA can full control Emily and Amelia. :(
  • Options
    HmmbopHmmbop Posts: 2,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kat_12 wrote: »

I had to re-read that. Peters been lying low since Amelia's birth?? :D Surely that has to be a pee take? He must be going for some sort of al time Zeleb record and personal best on the OK! cover stakes at the moment. How cringey:blush: as for the DM article?! No reputable journalist would put their name to such obvious nonsense, would they?? Then again this is the DM we're talking about so I guess anythings possible! Or maybe it's more like a press release via the DM;-)

Of course they had no idea the paps would be there, as they wouldn't have been pre-arranged or anything! He is definitely ageing now, and that's not a criticism as such, as it comes to us all. But it definitely makes the age gap between and him and Emily much more evident these days. I find her incredibly young looking, well more baby faced actually. If she had on a school uniform she could pass as a 6th former. IMO.:D

I just listened to BN on iTunes. It was as horrific as I expected it to be. I listened to about 30 seconds of each song before moving on, and in all honesty it just sounded like one long continuous track. I did get a hint of a 'Shakin Stevens' song on the home straight at the end, though! And then something very distressing happened: I tried to come out of iTunes to pop over here and share my thoughts with you lovely people, but rather than the music stopping, it continued on whilst I was drafting this post. For about 90 Seconds!! It was something about 'sweet' or something. My poor ears.>:( luckily, it's over now and I never, ever, ever, ever have to voluntarily listen to BN again. Phew!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bela wrote: »
    What a load of PR-driven old drivel. Big Nit, TM, the DM article. All of it. All of them. One big bumcrack of infantile, gibbering, jabbering, prattling drivel. Big Drivel. Big Drivelling Nit.

Just...DRIVEL. ^_^

So, I'm guessing from this that you really enjoyed Big Nit?
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder if the nanny had to leave by another exit?

That poor baby must think the world has giant fingers wrapped round it - she only ever sees tiny little snapshots through PrivateMummy's manicured fingers.

Two more things - if Pintsize is blaming Amelia for his new whining-to-music output, does this mean we have the other two (three?) to thank for the couple of years of silence? And how much of a bad show is it that DOTY became so bored and uninspired by his other two children before they were even in double figures?
  • Options
    NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Any word on Big Nit's midweek numbers?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if the nanny had to leave by another exit?

That poor baby must think the world has giant fingers wrapped round it - she only ever sees tiny little snapshots through PrivateMummy's manicured fingers.

Two more things - if Pintsize is blaming Amelia for his new whining-to-music output, does this mean we have the other two (three?) to thank for the couple of years of silence? And how much of a bad show is it that DOTY became so bored and uninspired by his other two children before they were even in double figures?

Do you know, I'm actually getting really peed off with all Tangoman's blathering about Amelia.
    I know he's a new father, but he's not a first time father.
    For such an award winning parent, you would have thought he would realise how this current favouritism towards Amelia would affect Junior and Princess.
    I can't remember him mentioning either of them for ages - unless it's in relation to Amelia.
    Are they out of favour now he can't use them to fill his tv series?
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do you know, I'm actually getting really peed off with all Tangoman's blathering about Amelia.
    I know he's a new father, but he's not a first time father.
    For such an award winning parent, you would have thought he would realise how this current favouritism towards Amelia would affect Junior and Princess.
    I can't remember him mentioning either of them for ages - unless it's in relation to Amelia.
    Are they out of favour now he can't use them to fill his tv series?

This is what cancels out the "nice but dim" excuses for him - he is thick, but he is not sensitive to the feelings of others, he does not put the feelings of others first and he is far more concerned with self-aggrandisement than he is about what impact his outpourings will have.
  • Options
    smilliekyliesmilliekylie Posts: 3,661
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, it's at 20, people out there are buying 'Big Nit', why people why ?????

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/chart/updatealbums
  • Options
    momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

OK , who won the sweepstake ?

It wasn't me ...... gutted :cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Because it's good ? :D
    Actually it's not bad at all :)
  • Options
    GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    momma11 wrote: »

I am Deaf and I can know it's really not good.
  • Options
    Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

don't worry momma, midweeks don't count - it's sunday chart that counts...so you might be in with a chance still.

And if it settles at number 44...I will give you my prize!
  • Options
    Calamity-joCalamity-jo Posts: 794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

The family will have been out bulk buying. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    don't worry momma, midweeks don't count - it's sunday chart that counts...so you might be in with a chance still.

And if it settles at number 44...I will give you my prize![/QUOTE]

Cheers Daisy...MWAAHHH!! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:o
    *checks sweepstake*
    *bursts into tears*
    *panics*
    *demands a Steward's Enquiry into whether Goaty and Hmmbop have been bulk-buying Big Nit in an attempt to nobble the charts*

And if it settles at number 44...I will give you my prize!

*calms down a bit*

Momma, I don't know if you're aware of it, but Specsavers now do hearing aids as well as glasses.
    ;-)
  • Options
    BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cheers Daisy...MWAAHHH!! :D

CALLING BEL URGENTLY to post #12841 and clear evidence of dark shenanigans at play. :o>:(

I've just seen a post by SenseiSam on the KP thread (thanks, Sam) indicating - IMO - that Momma has succumbed to bribery, flattery and corruption and has made some downloading pact with TM in order to have a song dedicated to her on Big Nit. Proofage:

I want to dance with my heart and my soul
    I want to shake it to some rock & roll
    Look in my eyes momma
    I feel alive with ya

Although she's pretending to faint and fall to the floor in shock at this 'revelation', it is plain to see, between her very transparent 'gasps' and 'expressions of disbelief', that this has come as no surprise to her and she is plainly and categorically in mucky cahoots with TM, and solely responsible for his current astonishing chart position!!

Motion to make her explain herself and account for this personal BIg Nit dedication.
  • Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I picked 41 and its all yours:)
  • Options
    MicrokorgMicrokorg Posts: 2,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really don't understand the charts these days? What the hell is an Update chart?
    He's nowhere to be seen on the Official Albums chart (no.20 is Bastille)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bela wrote: »
    CALLING BEL URGENTLY to post #12841 and clear evidence of dark shenanigans at play. :o>:(

I've just seen a post by SenseiSam on the KP thread (thanks, Sam) indicating - IMO - that Momma has succumbed to bribery, flattery and corruption and has made some downloading pact with TM in order to have a song dedicated to her on Big Nit. Proofage:

I want to dance with my heart and my soul
    I want to shake it to some rock & roll
    Look in my eyes momma
    I feel alive with ya

Although she's pretending to faint and fall to the floor in shock at this 'revelation', it is plain to see, between her very transparent 'gasps' and 'expressions of disbelief', that this has come as no surprise to her and she is plainly and categorically in mucky cahoots with TM, and solely responsible for his current astonishing chart position!!

Motion to make her explain herself and account for this personal BIg Nit dedication.

Busted !! :blush:

I have a large family and they are all susceptible to threats emem I mean bribery .

And you are all philistines....so there ! :p

ps. going for number one now , there's a few nieces and nephews , cousins and elderly aunts I've not intimidated yet ;-)
This discussion has been closed.