Options

"Whites Not welcome" message in Enfield.

NosediveNosedive Posts: 6,602
Forum Member
Here we go, another Tower Hamlets wind up or more hints of ethnic subversiveness?

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/480256/Racist-graffiti-found-outside-primary-school-saying-whites-not-welcome

"The shocking message was painted onto the entrance path which hundreds of schoolchildren use every day.
Parents have expressed outrage at the offensive yellow graffiti and urged bosses of the Prince of Wales primary school in Enfield to remove it.

A second bit of yellow graffiti was found in an alleyway with an arrow pointing to the school which read "Islamabad".

Another parent, who did not want to be named, also told the paper: "It leaves a bad taste and looks really bad on the school."

Comments

• Options
    Nessun DormaNessun Dorma Posts: 12,846
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To me that looks like an attempt at satirising the ethnic mix of a the school, by someone who couldn't get their child in and feels that if their child had not been white, they would have been allowed to.
  • Options
    Gregory ShapeGregory Shape Posts: 2,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To me that looks like an attempt at satirising the ethnic mix of a the school, by someone who couldn't get their child in and feels that if their child had not been white, they would have been allowed to.

Thank you. I have to neck a full pint now. :blush:
  • Options
    NosediveNosedive Posts: 6,602
    Forum Member
    Originally Posted by Nessun Dorma

Could be, latest FOI figures don't look good:

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/478411/Schools-are-hit-by-a-150-000-rise-in-migrant-pupils
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh yes, that old chestnut:

...who speak another *language ahead of English have joined state schools in the past three years....

And oddly enough no indication as to how many other languages they speak. Or how well they speak English. I don't suppose you know how many don't actually speak English at all, do you, because that statistic would be very useful, don't you think?

FYI: Farage's children are included in those figures, you do realise that, don't you?
  • Options
    Gregory ShapeGregory Shape Posts: 2,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh yes, that old chestnut:

...who speak another *language ahead of English have joined state schools in the past three years....

And oddly enough no indication as to how many other languages they speak. Or how well they speak English. I don't suppose you know how many don't actually speak English at all, do you, because that statistic would be very useful, don't you think?

FYI: Farage's children are included in those figures, you do realise that, don't you?

What has this got to do with Farage or his children?? You - like the mainstream media - are obsessed.
  • Options
    Sniffle774Sniffle774 Posts: 20,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure if it helps but around my way someone painted a sign that says "Debs loves Dan".
  • Options
    glasshalffullglasshalffull Posts: 22,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sniffle774 wrote: »
    Not sure if it helps but around my way someone painted a sign that says "Debs loves Dan".

That Debs gets around in every sense...here she's apparently enamoured of Mark :o
  • Options
    Camp FreddieCamp Freddie Posts: 1,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ahhh, ain`t you just glad that you live in a country with an open door immigration policy. Of course, the politicians that allowed this to happen foresaw all of these issues and made contingency plans and increased budgets accordingly, to accommodate them all. Didn`t they ???? :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some years ago a primary school near where I live had swastikas, KKK and symbols of hanged people, and some racist slogans daub all round the fences next to the school and on some parts of the school.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some years ago a primary school near where I live had swastikas, KKK and symbols of hanged people, and some racist slogans daub all round the fences next to the school and on some parts of the school.
    Obviously the work of Nigel Farage or his kids !
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What has this got to do with Farage or his children?? You - like the mainstream media - are obsessed.

Because it is typical of Kippers to cite such false statistics for their own agenda, most often with full support of the Daily Express; including Farage and the OP.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sniffle774 wrote: »
    That Debs gets around in every sense...here she's apparently enamoured of Mark :o

I hear that Dan's a bit of a dog too. I thought he was going off with Chenise. :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ahhh, ain`t you just glad that you live in a country with an open door immigration policy. Of course, the politicians that allowed this to happen foresaw all of these issues and made contingency plans and increased budgets accordingly, to accommodate them all. Didn`t they ???? :confused:

Yes, I am.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I am.

Interesting to see you highlighted the idealistic agenda and ignored the practicality of the situation. Typical left wing mentality !
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Interesting to see you highlighted the idealistic agenda and ignored the practicality of the situation. Typical left wing mentality !

Oddly enough, I see that as a compliment.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oddly enough, I see that as a compliment.

So you must also conceed that left wing politics have brought us to the point we are at today. Ever wondered why the right are so much more attractive to the average voter ?
  • Options
    MariesamMariesam Posts: 3,797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its nearly 10 years ago now and not sure what Waltham Forest policy is and dont live their so dont know if they still do this but here goes........It was my Aunt and Uncles 40th wedding Anniversary and they were looking for a hall to have it in.....They approached Waltham Forest Council (the timing was October/November).....They asked could they book the hall and was told It was Black History Month ( a history reflective look back at Black history, which i certainly have no objection with in itself) and was told if nobody else wanted it on that date you could have it but they would have to let you know nearer the time.....Obviously this was totally unworkable as the hall had to be booked......The Council ended up phoning my uncle just days before saying no one else wanted it and was ok to book.....obviously he had booked somewhere else......

Now just imagine if this scenario was in reverse....It wouldnt be allowed to happen and the council would have been bought up on some charge.....as i said i dont disagree with if they want a Black History month or whatever, its that if you werent you were discriminated against......people whatever colour should be treated equally and certain councils are certainly not doing that.....now whether this is down to Waltham Forest being a Labour area or not does this go on in other areas that another party runs other than Labour......as i say i have certainly nothing against a history month but when it discriminates against another race it is wrong as well as if it is wrong the other way round.......things have gone to far in some areas (inc Tower Hamlets) and all people want is equality for all....and this chip chip away is partly why UKIP are on the rise.....
  • Options
    deptfordbakerdeptfordbaker Posts: 22,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently we have to educate the children of illegal immigrants at £5000 per pupil, per year. Of course the liberal / left say it is an investment in the future, does that mean they are planning an amnesty then?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mariesam wrote: »
    Its nearly 10 years ago now and not sure what Waltham Forest policy is and dont live their so dont know if they still do this but here goes........It was my Aunt and Uncles 40th wedding Anniversary and they were looking for a hall to have it in.....They approached Waltham Forest Council (the timing was October/November).....They asked could they book the hall and was told It was Black History Month ( a history reflective look back at Black history, which i certainly have no objection with in itself) and was told if nobody else wanted it on that date you could have it but they would have to let you know nearer the time.....Obviously this was totally unworkable as the hall had to be booked......The Council ended up phoning my uncle just days before saying no one else wanted it and was ok to book.....obviously he had booked somewhere else......

Now just imagine if this scenario was in reverse....It wouldnt be allowed to happen and the council would have been bought up on some charge.....as i said i dont disagree with if they want a Black History month or whatever, its that if you werent you were discriminated against......people whatever colour should be treated equally and certain councils are certainly not doing that.....now whether this is down to Waltham Forest being a Labour area or not does this go on in other areas that another party runs other than Labour......as i say i have certainly nothing against a history month but when it discriminates against another race it is wrong as well as if it is wrong the other way round.......things have gone to far in some areas (inc Tower Hamlets) and all people want is equality for all....and this chip chip away is partly why UKIP are on the rise.....

Do we have, or indeed need, a White history month?
  • Options
    paul2307paul2307 Posts: 8,079
    Forum Member
    Because it is typical of Kippers to cite such false statistics for their own agenda, most often with full support of the Daily Express; including Farage and the OP.

Did Farage run over your dog or something :confused:
  • Options
    jjwalesjjwales Posts: 48,608
    Forum Member
    So you must also conceed that left wing politics have brought us to the point we are at today. Ever wondered why the right are so much more attractive to the average voter ?

But they're not. Current polls seem to show support fairly equally divided between left and right parties.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Apparently we have to educate the children of illegal immigrants at £5000 per pupil, per year.
    Who says that?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Apparently we have to educate the children of illegal immigrants at £5000 per pupil, per year. Of course the liberal / left say it is an investment in the future, does that mean they are planning an amnesty then?

If we had gun boats, they wouldn't be here in the first place.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    simsini wrote: »
    If we had gun boats, they wouldn't be here in the first place.
    Don't be daft!
  • Options
    LandisLandis Posts: 14,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do we have, or indeed need, a White history month?

If the malicious sign incident turns into a trend comparable with the racism experienced by first generation immigrants, and then triggers legislation comparable with the Race Relations Act.......at that point UKIPers might have a case for suggesting a future White History Month.
    But on the basis of these "news stories".......No.

My advice to the outraged parents identified in the story would be this. Why not write the message on the inside of your front door? That way you can enjoy feeling outraged every day of the week.