Options

Mob of women attack homeless man after telling him to 'get a f****** job'

Comments

• Options
    kippehkippeh Posts: 6,655
    Forum Member
    Meh, that's a typical sight in the Saturday night taxi queue in my local high street.
  • Options
    koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    'The Big Society' for you. When you scapegoat the unemployed and the homeless you turn them into targets for those who have no self esteem or civility.

They should be arrested, go to prison, lose their jobs (if they really have jobs) and then their homes and end up homeless too.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,811
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are pretty poor quality pictures for a professional journalist but I thought CCTV footage was in black and white.

Most CCTV is in colour these days, it aids in identifying people involved with regards to clothing, hair colour ect.
  • Options
    pickwickpickwick Posts: 25,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If it happened as its been reported, it's horrific, but...pinch of salt, and all that. Either way the Mail are being their usual hypocritical selves. Can't demonise whole sections of society and then act outraged when they're treated badly.
  • Options
    rupert_pupkinrupert_pupkin Posts: 3,975
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bookaddict wrote: »
    Well actually, it does say how it started - he asked them for some change. And no matter what, a gang of people beating up one person is not funny or deserved. Would you have said that if it was a group of men attacking one woman?

Well I'd agree with you, except that I think your post is an insult to animals. I certainly agree with your sentiment though.

It says he asked them for change and they told him to get a job. Then it says 'a fight broke out'

Sounds purposely vague to me, maybe to cover up the fact that he got violent first, but maybe the paragraph explaining it properly got deleted by accident or something
  • Options
    UKMikeyUKMikey Posts: 28,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They claim to have witnessed it, so they still should've intervened. I have so little faith in the paper though I wouldn't be surprised if it was one of their reporters that shouted "get a job" first. ;-)
    I shouldn't laugh but :D
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,298
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NX-74205 wrote: »
    Now swap genders and imagine the outrage then. Have these chunky harpies been locked up for violent sexual assault?

If these 'women' did attack him totally unprovoked, I hope they get a suitable punishment for this.
  • Options
    duffsdadduffsdad Posts: 11,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What kind of people even think of this on a night out ?

you go out for a good time and a laugh, this is vile. I hope they're jailed. If it was my daughter I'd be mortified at how badly I'd went wrong.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It doesn't say how the fight broke out

If he started it ,and then got beaten up by girls, it's both funny and deserved

Something I'd expect morons to say. So if a homeless girl got beaten up by a group of young men because she started it then people should have a good chuckle at that too?

What's sad is the DM don't really care about the assault but rather the Carnage UK event and doing an expose on it when in reality this sort of stuff goes on every weekend in clubs and pubs.
  • Options
    skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What is there to discuss? Bit embarrassing for him to have been got the better of by a few chicks.

Actually I would call being kicked in the face and beaten more like a possible charge of Assault occasioning Actual Bodily Harm instead of being a bit embarrassing to him.

As for removing his trousers and underwear if that was a man doing it to a woman we would see threads calling for him to be charged with some form of sexual assault.

And what's worse is the Mail witnessed it as they state , photographed it and did nothing to stop it
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Maybe I just have an awful sense of humour, but I really don't see what is funny about a homeless man getting beaten up. :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Something I'd expect morons to say. So if a homeless girl got beaten up by a group of young men because she started it then people should have a good chuckle at that too?.

No, men are stronger than women. If he started it he got what he deserved

If he started a fight with my mum or sister or girlfriend and they kicked him in the face I would find that funny and deserved aswell
  • Options
    kippehkippeh Posts: 6,655
    Forum Member
    It's not even as if he could go and have a lie down somewhere to recover, what with those doorway spikes everywhere.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

If he started a fight with my mum or sister or girlfriend and they kicked him in the face I would find that funny and deserved aswell

Now I remember why I have lost all faith in humanity.
  • Options
    Cheetah666Cheetah666 Posts: 16,036
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chavvy morons.
  • Options
    duffsdadduffsdad Posts: 11,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

One of the most horrible things I've ever had the misfortune of reading on here.
  • Options
    NX-74205NX-74205 Posts: 4,691
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kippeh wrote: »
    It's not even as if he could go and have a lie down somewhere to recover, what with those doorway spikes everywhere.

He could train to become a Fakir, et voilà he has a job and a way to sleep
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,298
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I wouldn't particularly find it funny, but would just think that he couldn't expect anything else. This is if I was in the distance running towards them though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    duffsdad wrote: »
    One of the most horrible things I've ever had the misfortune of reading on here.

??? Men who start fights with women deserve everything they get

We don't know what happened here, that's why I said 'if'
  • Options
    xorosetylerxoxorosetylerxo Posts: 6,674
    Forum Member
    ??? Men who start fights with women deserve everything they get

We don't know what happened here, that's why I said 'if'

So what happens if the women start it
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36,630
    Forum Member
    What is there to discuss? Bit embarrassing for him to have been got the better of by a few chicks.

Seriously?.

With that outdated attitude it's no wonder many men who suffer violence and domestic abuse still find it hard to report it.
  • Options
    zelda fanzelda fan Posts: 6,330
    Forum Member

That is disgusting attitude to have, do you realise if he had hit them back he might have been the one getting into trouble with the law such is the double standards.
  • Options
    NightFox_DancerNightFox_Dancer Posts: 14,740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Typical DS ignorance at it's finest.
  • Options
    Cg_EvansCg_Evans Posts: 2,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One of him,four of them,he gets beaten up and unclothed, they dont, its not rocket science to see, pathetic tarts..what a waste of oxygen
  • Options
    postitpostit Posts: 23,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Wow. What normal person, male or female would kick a person in the face? For whatever reason?? :confused: