Options

The GD Refugee Thread : for all the reprobates

Comments

• Options
    IzzySIzzyS Posts: 11,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Moths are hypnotic with the large circles they keep flying. It must be a slow night to end up focussing on that, hah lol.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nothing wrong with a good long feeler! :D

ooooooooer
  • Options
    agrainofsandagrainofsand Posts: 8,693
    Forum Member
    *hic*

I was having a party, it wasn't just for me, honest.

Says Barney from The Simpsons...
  • Options
    agrainofsandagrainofsand Posts: 8,693
    Forum Member
    Moth innuendo...impressive...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nothing wrong with a good long feeler! :D

If you say so!
  • Options
    Frankie_LittleFrankie_Little Posts: 9,271
    Forum Member
    Says Barney from The Simpsons...

Busted :blush:
  • Options
    Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IzzyS wrote: »
    If you say so!

Far earlier on on this thread I did post a lot of photos of three of the largest moths in the world.

And every one is utterly gorgeous. :kitty:
  • Options
    FizixFizix Posts: 16,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well the OH is having a bit of a row with her dad while I sit eating strawberries and cream. Nice evening this is turning out to be 😐 lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Far earlier on on this thread I did post a lot of photos of three of the largest moths in the world.

And every one is utterly gorgeous. :kitty:

Moths need exterminating >:( at least butterflies can be a bit colourful, what do moths ever do for us?! lol :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fizix wrote: »
    Well the OH is having a bit of a row with her dad while I sit eating strawberries and cream. Nice evening this is turning out to be 😐 lol

Wait.............you're a man :o:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Moths need exterminating >:( at least butterflies can be a bit colourful, what do moths ever do for us?! lol :p

Scare the shit out of my other half, its not exactly a benefit but its a thing that they do. They say its good for your heart rate to increase so maybe that's the benefit.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Never Nude wrote: »
    Wait.............you're a man :o:o

Erm... Yes. Lol

This seems to happen here frequently, not sure why, esp when my twitter profile which is linked to every post shows a guy. Lol

Anyway, yes I'm a guy. Maybe I come across as a bit of a girl, who knows? :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scare the shit out of my other half, its not exactly a benefit but its a thing that they do. They say its good for your heart rate to increase so maybe that's the benefit.

Sounds tenuous to me. Could cause a heart attack, that :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

They are vital parts of the eco-system :p - please find my photos on here - they are just as - if not more colourful than any butterfly.

Here is just one - the Hercules moth. :)

http://api.ning.com/files/N3dksbtuMJ4aMVejdSo*7GE5m-yx4Q1VlkuCHkqHFGDqs9DqjqZQAt1PqiPA0MHKID8n-vVWM2RQ2*jgEnxeoBKDbCNVRlRF/537159_553285561383296_2116334047_n.jpg
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I recently went on a moth and bat walk as part of an ecological survey. the bats were great, however the moths didn't show up, *******.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sounds tenuous to me. Could cause a heart attack, that :o

Lol, could cause me to be eaten by a giant moth in the bathroom one day.

I loved that quote thingy that was posted last? week
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They are vital parts of the eco-system :p - please find my photos on here - they are just as - if not more colourful than any butterfly.

Here is just one - the Hercules moth. :)

http://api.ning.com/files/N3dksbtuMJ4aMVejdSo*7GE5m-yx4Q1VlkuCHkqHFGDqs9DqjqZQAt1PqiPA0MHKID8n-vVWM2RQ2*jgEnxeoBKDbCNVRlRF/537159_553285561383296_2116334047_n.jpg

Thats one heck of an insect! the sides of the wings look like eagle heads :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Erm... Yes. Lol

This seems to happen here frequently, not sure why, esp when my twitter profile which is linked to every post shows a guy. Lol

Anyway, yes I'm a guy. Maybe I come across as a bit of a girl, who knows? :D

I always had you down as a middle aged man eater. Like Samantha Jones from sex and the city. I just pictured you drinking martinis, shagging lots of men and then posting on DS.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I recently went on a moth and bat walk as part of an ecological survey. the bats were great, however the moths didn't show up, *******.

Bit inconsiderate of them. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I always had you down as a middle aged man eater. Like Samantha Jones from sex and the city. I just pictured you drinking martinis, shagging lots of men and then posting on DS.

Lol, now I can honestly say I was not expecting that. :D
  • Options
    Bex_123Bex_123 Posts: 10,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like moths ^_^ cute flappy little things. I say little, we had a massive one fly in last year. That even freaked me out a tiny bit.

Cat likes to eat them. I do try and save them by showing them the window and wafting them towards it but they seem determined to be hunted.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thats one heck of an insect! the sides of the wings look like eagle heads :o

If I could find my post on this thread there are loads of photos, the Atlas Moth and the White Witch moth are also so huge - and so very beautiful. :)
  • Options
    performingmonkperformingmonk Posts: 20,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Genuinely laughing here! :D how did you come to that conclusion, Nudie?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bex_123 wrote: »
    I like moths ^_^ cute flappy little things. I say little, we had a massive one fly in last year. That even freaked me out a tiny bit.

Cat likes to eat them. I do try and save them by showing them the window and wafting them towards it but they seem determined to be hunted.

So cats do have a useful purpose after all - who knew?! :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe I'm missing my calling in life?

Maybe I should be wearing a wig, drinking Martini's, shagging lots of men and then posting casually on DS.
This discussion has been closed.