The GD Refugee Thread : for all the reprobates

Comments

• Options
    Bex_123Bex_123 Posts: 10,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    IzzyS wrote: »
    So cats do have a useful purpose after all - who knew?! :o

Yeah she's pretty handy really. She munches all the flies and spiders we get but yet is too lazy to bother chasing my Mum's beloved blackbirds she feeds.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fizix wrote: »
    Maybe I should be wearing a wig, drinking Martini's, shagging lots of men and then posting casually on DS.

Yeah it's good :cool:

I don't wear a wig though.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lol, now I can honestly say I was not expecting that. :D

No one ever does :(
  • Options
    performingmonkperformingmonk Posts: 20,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bex_123 wrote: »
    I like moths ^_^ cute flappy little things. I say little, we had a massive one fly in last year. That even freaked me out a tiny bit.

Cat likes to eat them. I do try and save them by showing them the window and wafting them towards it but they seem determined to be hunted.

The word 'flappy' is exactly why they make me *shudder*. I'm like how Ace Ventura is with bats...'get it away!!' :o
  • Options
    FizixFizix Posts: 16,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah it's good :cool:

I don't wear a wig though.

Is it hard to pick up lots of men though? How do I shag... Wait, no, nobody wants this conversation. :eek:
  • Options
    jzeejzee Posts: 25,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are vital parts of the eco-system :p - please find my photos on here - they are just as - if not more colourful than any butterfly.

Here is just one - the Hercules moth. :)

http://api.ning.com/files/N3dksbtuMJ4aMVejdSo*7GE5m-yx4Q1VlkuCHkqHFGDqs9DqjqZQAt1PqiPA0MHKID8n-vVWM2RQ2*jgEnxeoBKDbCNVRlRF/537159_553285561383296_2116334047_n.jpg
    Found a weird moth in my house last year

http://i.imgur.com/rAv7IsT.jpg

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=69167392
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There ya go grainy, beat that bad boy

Actually, that sounds all kinds of wrong, I hope you know what I mean.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Genuinely laughing here! :D how did you come to that conclusion, Nudie?

I think everyone has images of posters, but mine are always really bad. When I first met vosne i was convinced they were a teenage girl sitting in a room surrounded my Justin Beiber posters, and I was certain Uffa was possibly a dominatrix with an expansive sex dungeon. how wrong I was about Vosne.

Uffa however, I still have my suspicions.
  • Options
    Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Never Nude wrote: »
    I think everyone has images of posters, but mine are always really bad. When I first met vosne i was convinced they were a teenage girl sitting in a room surrounded my Justin Beiber posters, and I was certain Uffa was possibly a dominatrix with an expansive sex dungeon. how wrong I was about Vosne.

Uffa however, I still have my suspicions.

What about me? :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is it hard to pick up lots of men though? How do I shag... Wait, no, nobody wants this conversation. :eek:

You basically go up to as many people as possible and bombard them with compliments while mentioning how nice your car is. If they look uninterested then you drug them.

There's a really handy forum I find hints on ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So cats do have a useful purpose after all - who knew?! :o

So hurtful....I physicslly felt that on behalf of all felines..! :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There ya go grainy, beat that bad boy

Actually, that sounds all kinds of wrong, I hope you know what I mean.

Maybe you need one of these
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I got my names mixed up the above image was an Atlas moth, this is a Hercules moth. I do not usually make such a mistake. :blush:

Sorry. :)

http://lh6.ggpht.com/TobKH-XuF19rI_B5Qmi05BWg9JGh9rkahDETbqbz4hirdcOUoqri8L9VVQFh42hAvOt7grI2faJRJv-54Ag=s580
  • Options
    IzzySIzzyS Posts: 11,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I got my names mixed up the above image was an Atlas moth, this is a Hercules moth. I do not usually make such a mistake. :blush:

Sorry. :)

http://lh6.ggpht.com/TobKH-XuF19rI_B5Qmi05BWg9JGh9rkahDETbqbz4hirdcOUoqri8L9VVQFh42hAvOt7grI2faJRJv-54Ag=s580

But that one has short stubby feelers, not the long creepy ones the ones flitting about my room earlier on had :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You basically go up to as many people as possible and bombard them with compliments while mentioning how nice your car is. If they look uninterested then you drug them.

There's a really handy forum I find hints on ;)

Lol, I wasn't actually expecting an answer, so you day game men now then? I told you to stay away from Marc's filthy sites, you were warned... 😱

I want to be a ****, not polish with a paddle... What is that actually for? Or don't I want to know?

I should probably clarify that I do know what that's for, I'm not totally stupid; just playing up for shits and giggles.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What about me? :D

Kevin Spacey lookalike. Its the username.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So hurtful....I physicslly felt that on behalf of all felines..! :p

Physically? is there something you haven't told us :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kevin Spacey lookalike. Its the username.

I do have a short crewcut! :kitty:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But that one has short stubby feelers, not the long creepy ones the ones flitting about my room earlier on had :D

Fair enough! :p

White Witch moth. :D

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-M3ePW1B8CN0/UbomBoHk2ZI/AAAAAAAAt40/FbCMj_V_qlo/w506-h380/White%2BWitch%2BMoth.jpg
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Ok, *now* your talking - eesh *shivers*

think ill be having nightmares tonight - cheers(!) lol best get to bed. Night all.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    so you day game men now then? I told you to stay away from Marc's filthy sites, you were warned... 😱

Day game pro, mate. :cool:

Since we were on pronunciations earlier, how do you pronounce Vosne?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I want to be a ****, not polish with a paddle... What is that actually for? Or don't I want to know?

I should probably clarify that I do know what that's for, I'm not totally stupid; just playing up for shits and giggles.

Actually anne summers paddles are rubbish, break far too easily
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Watching this smoking doc that's just started. I'm sorry, but those who 'vape' do realise how much of a comedy act they are?? Either smoke proper cigarettes or don't! I don't blame young teens because it's something that could be seen as a bit rebellious but if you're over 20...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Actually anne summers paddles are rubbish, break far too easily

Lol like their handcuffs ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Watching this smoking doc that's just started. I'm sorry, but those who 'vape' do realise how much of a comedy act they are?? Either smoke proper cigarettes or don't! I don't blame young teens because it's something that could be seen as a bit rebellious but if you're over 20...

I vape because I don't want to smoke on my hospital placement as I don't want to smell of smoke to patients and unfortunately I'm horrendously addicted to nicotine because I was an idiot as a young teenager.

They are far less damaging than cigarettes. If people find it too difficult to give up (which plenty do which is why they die), why not vape?

"Either smoker proper cigarettes or don't " - Surely said by someone who has never been addicted to smoking? ;)
This discussion has been closed.