Options

Likeliest Romance at This Stage?

FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
Forum Member
✭✭
IF there will be a BB romance this year (it's kind of tradition) who would your money be on?

Comments

• Options
    SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pauline and Iris.
  • Options
    adamski94adamski94 Posts: 3,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Christiphor mathew
  • Options
    adamski94adamski94 Posts: 3,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pauline and Iris.

Pauline and the kitchen :D
  • Options
    An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,854
    Forum Member
    The way things are looking no bottle is safe. :D
  • Options
    HaloJoeHaloJoe Posts: 13,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pauline and Chicken.
  • Options
    threecheesesthreecheeses Posts: 23,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Winston & the mirror
  • Options
    Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Winston and his female counterpart.......not much else they have to offer.
  • Options
    flower 2flower 2 Posts: 13,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pauline and Iris.

:D .......
  • Options
    zelda fanzelda fan Posts: 6,330
    Forum Member
    Im hoping for pauline and chris just think what their children would look like.
  • Options
    flower 2flower 2 Posts: 13,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    zelda fan wrote: »

Grumpy, with a wry smile :D
  • Options
    HectorMcClureHectorMcClure Posts: 1,754
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would love to see Winston and Tamera get together. I think they'd make a lovely couple. Tamera is such a natural beauty and Winston seems like a normal lad who gets on with everyone.
  • Options
    SunnydayzSunnydayz Posts: 663
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Helen and Steven, so they can go off and snog in a corner and i won't have to hear from them for 12 weeks!
  • Options
    ZadethZadeth Posts: 5,450
    Forum Member
    Jale's fist and Pauline's face would be my favourite showmance.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

They both have post celebrity morphed faces so maybe mushing them together would create a normal looking baby.
  • Options
    staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tamara & Winston.
  • Options
    James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    Tamara & Winston.

That is a better reason than any other for voting her out.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That is a better reason than any other for voting her out.
    Keeping her in you mean. I'm not really for showmances at all, but I'd like to see this one develop cus I like them both. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Keeping her in you mean. I'm not really for showmances at all, but I'd like to see this one develop cus I like them both. :)

No get her out I hate showmances and can't stand either of them they are both part of the worse HM's this year it's only there only 2 maybe 3 I dislike more.

And she looks old enough to be his Mum
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No get her out I hate showmances and can't stand either of them they are both part of the worse HM's this year it's only there only 2 maybe 3 I dislike more.

And she looks old enough to be his Mum
    Uh no she doesn't? You're clearly just blinded by your dislike for her, she's a stunning girl. They're two of the good ones. Danielle and Jale must go before either of them.
  • Options
    zelda fanzelda fan Posts: 6,330
    Forum Member
    Uh no she doesn't? You're clearly just blinded by your dislike for her, she's a stunning girl. They're two of the good ones. Danielle and Jale must go before either of them.

Well that wont be happening as tamara is leaving this week but you might be lucky with winston outlasting the other two.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Danielle I agree with she is by far the worse HM this year but Jale will be there at the end

Both Tamara & Winston are useless and sooner they are both gone the better.

And she does look about 20 years older than she is my dislike of her as nothing to do with it I like Helen but I think she looks much older than she is also.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well that wont be happening as tamara is leaving this week but you might be lucky with winston outlasting the other two.
    Tamara is staying put this week, Danielle ruined her chances last night if she hadn't done enough before. It would look terrible on the show if she stayed anyway tbh, I don't personally condone somebody with her views surviving.
    Danielle I agree with she is by far the worse HM this year but Jale will be there at the end

Both Tamara & Winston are useless and sooner they are both gone the better.

And she does look about 20 years older than she is my dislike of her as nothing to do with it I like Helen but I think she looks much older than she is also.
    Probably, the public love a victim so Jale will keep making her way through. One week she could come unstuck though if she stays true to her VT but we'll see anyway, she might be playing the game and keep on the low down to survive.

Helen could possibly look older than she is but Tamara? No way. She looks youthful.
  • Options
    -Felicity--Felicity- Posts: 4,813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tamara & Winston without a doubt. Or Steven & Helen if he fancies his chances.

I hope none of them though. Could do without a showmance this series.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chris and the kitchen sink ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member

Helen could possibly look older than she is but Tamara? No way. She looks youthful.

When I first saw Tamara I thought she was in her mid to late 40's there is no way she looks in her 20's I've known people 20 odd years older look younger than her.