Options

WOW! Kimberly has it out with Marlon (vid)

VerenceVerence Posts: 104,619
Forum Member
✭✭✭✭
http://bigbrother.channel5.com/day-11-wow-kimberly-has-it-out-marlon

Kimberley annoyed with Marlon over comments he made when she was exercising

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 75
    Forum Member
    That's disgusting. Good for Kimberly! I'm off Marlon now.
  • Options
    scout2006scout2006 Posts: 7,084
    Forum Member
    Kimberley speaks like someone with their jaw wired. Her lips don't move much, do they?
  • Options
    Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
    Forum Member
    Good for her, she handled that very well and like an adult.

Marlon took the telling off well too. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Only watched the 1st 2 minutes before I got bored- but with that flashback- COMPLETELY understand why she was offended
  • Options
    meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,120
    Forum Member
    I wish she'd be this forceful against people that aren't outcasts of the house. Can someone tell her that Helen said if she was ugly no-one would give a toss about her.

But Marlon needs to know he doesn't have a chance with Kimberly. He reminded me of Anton then. *shudder*
  • Options
    CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well done Kimberley. About time we had someone taking on the blatant sexism that often abounds in the BB house. Blokes are rarely taken to task for such comments.
  • Options
    PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well he's ****ed his chances now :D all coz he wanted to impress wally Win and Ash the pleb :cool:
  • Options
    HectorMcClureHectorMcClure Posts: 1,754
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is one COLD lady.
  • Options
    James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    Good on her just proving again why she is my favourite
  • Options
    CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wish she'd be this forceful against people that aren't outcasts of the house. Can someone tell her that Helen said if she was ugly no-one would give a toss about her.

But Marlon needs to know he doesn't have a chance with Kimberly. He reminded me of Anton then. *shudder*

yes I agree she picks and chooses her arguments and there will be varying reasons for that not least because she is playing a game in there.

But in this case I agree with her actions wholeheartedly.
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member

Do you know that she hasn't been forceful against others? BB doesn't show everything?
  • Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    This could all blow up again later

Earlier today Chris decided between Ash and Kimberley for his final nom

If he chose Kimberley then she might start to think that Marlon is the PH :D
  • Options
    ohboyohboy Posts: 2,916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    very impressive.

guys who do that to girls exercising are the WORST.
  • Options
    WeeJintyMcGintyWeeJintyMcGinty Posts: 3,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She dealt with that well.

Her voice though, sheesh, she could rival Phil Neville in the 'insomnia cure' stakes - it was a struggle to get to the end of the clip without yawning.
  • Options
    ChipPaperChipPaper Posts: 18,521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Marlon so desperate to be in with the lads he actually damages his chances. What kind of idiot jumps on a sinking ship? Does he not know that that whole lot aren't popular?
  • Options
    chickseechicksee Posts: 1,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Got fed up with all the adverts before the video clip.
  • Options
    meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,120
    Forum Member
    Do you know that she hasn't been forceful against others? BB doesn't show everything?

True, but the way the producers love drama I think they'd have shown it.
    She was kind of upfront with Tamara last week but that was due to the tasks practically forcing it out of her.

I suppose it could be due to her being closer to certain housemates so she feels comfortable being straight with them. But it's not like Jale and Marlon don't have enough hassle already.
  • Options
    chloedancerchloedancer Posts: 6,486
    Forum Member
    what did he say about her?
  • Options
    dtorredtorre Posts: 3,736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Only watched the 1st 2 minutes before I got bored
    Her voice though, sheesh, she could rival Phil Neville in the 'insomnia cure' stakes - it was a struggle to get to the end of the clip without yawning.

I agree, that was so dull to watch. Her monotone voice and miserable face never seem to change. Marlon never had a chance with Kim anyway but getting 'offended' by those comments from Marlon seemed very over-sensitive, they all must be so bored
  • Options
    The AmbassadorThe Ambassador Posts: 5,633
    Forum Member
    chicksee wrote: »
    Got fed up with all the adverts before the video clip.
    i agree. There are too many ads on the app.

Go to the Youtube channel instead, no ads on there.;-)
  • Options
    EnidanEnidan Posts: 13,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was a pity that after he apologised and said he would never do it again, she then repetitively went over it all again. What more could he say?
    She obviously went to BB first and complained then waited until they told him off before addressing it herself. I would have thought more of her if she had addressed it without BB's help.
  • Options
    ohboyohboy Posts: 2,916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    if you don't want to see ads, install an ad blocker on your browser. i use "adblock" and don't see any ads on their videos.
  • Options
    MySkassMySkass Posts: 893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I get why she was offended and good on her for addressing that with him.

HOWEVER... the girl annoys me to no end. I think she's very self-aware, too whiny, and too rehearsed.

She asks him if he realizes how many people treat her as a piece of meat because of her job. What do you expect! Bravo that you're okay with nudity, but don't make your living by taking off your clothes and then expect people to speak to you about Confucius or world peace.

I turned it off after a couple minutes - I just got bored with her whiny ways. She reminds me of Traci Bingham with her airheaded attitude on CBB. Where's Pete Burns when you need him?
  • Options
    celtic starceltic star Posts: 8,254
    Forum Member
    i agree. There are too many ads on the app.

Go to the Youtube channel instead, no ads on there.;-)

Or install Adblock plus add on to your browser :)
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    scout2006 wrote: »
    Kimberley speaks like someone with their jaw wired. Her lips don't move much, do they?

BB should give her a ventriloquist task, with that little Scouse boy as the puppet - she'd be a natural!