Options

WOW! Kimberly has it out with Marlon (vid)

Comments

• Options
    Angie_PlastyAngie_Plasty Posts: 6,333
    Forum Member
    what did he say about her?

He said, "Slow it down and spread your legs out," while watching her exercise and playing up to the boys.

He looked away and winced after saying it, knowing he'd ****ed up.
  • Options
    James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    MySkass wrote: »
    I get why she was offended and good on her for addressing that with him.

HOWEVER... the girl annoys me to no end. I think she's very self-aware, too whiny, and too rehearsed.

She asks him if he realizes how many people treat her as a piece of meat because of her job. What do you expect! Bravo that you're okay with nudity, but don't make your living by taking off your clothes and then expect people to speak to you about Confucius or world peace.
    I think that's what she meant in her job she knows she has to expect it but why should she have to put up with it outside work you wouldn't expect a boxer to be ok with someone walking up to him and punching him the face just because it's his job.
  • Options
    FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    Good on her! There is a reason I like her, and her actually confronting people she has issues with calmly, without insults, intelligently is a nice change in that house.
  • Options
    rombodrombod Posts: 5,252
    Forum Member
    Marlon is dumb and gross. Glad Kimbot exterminated him.
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    Good on her! There is a reason I like her, and her actually confronting people she has issues with calmly, without insults, intelligently is a nice change in that house.

It most certainly is. Well done to Kimberly.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I get why she was offended and good on her for addressing that with him.

HOWEVER... the girl annoys me to no end. I think she's very self-aware, too whiny, and too rehearsed.

She asks him if he realizes how many people treat her as a piece of meat because of her job. What do you expect! Bravo that you're okay with nudity, but don't make your living by taking off your clothes and then expect people to speak to you about Confucius or world peace.

I turned it off after a couple minutes - I just got bored with her whiny ways. She reminds me of Traci Bingham with her airheaded attitude on CBB. Where's Pete Burns when you need him?

She isn't working there though. She knows her job brings it to her life, but she isn't working there, and for Marlon to talk about her like a piece of meat is degrading.
  • Options
    chloedancerchloedancer Posts: 6,486
    Forum Member
    He said, "Slow it down and spread your legs out," while watching her exercise and playing up to the boys.

Thanks,and well done to her for that.

Jesus,she could be killed in there and still get the blame on DS:confused:
  • Options
    21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,518
    Forum Member
    Good for her- she expressed herself without screaming and shouting.
  • Options
    MySkassMySkass Posts: 893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think that's what she meant in her job she knows she has to expect it but why should she have to put up with it outside work you wouldn't expect a boxer to be ok with someone walking up to him and punching him the face just because it's his job.

I saw her comment as "I'm so hot, no matter where I go someone talks about my body." Nonetheless, I find it odd that she's now shocked/offended by him when he was the same person asking about anal sex during that convo.

Marlon is a weird one - he's quiet but there's that dose of nefarious sexual behaviour.
  • Options
    dtorredtorre Posts: 3,736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She isn't working there though. She knows her job brings it to her life, but she isn't working there, and for Marlon to talk about her like a piece of meat is degrading.

Seems over-sensitive to me, especially since she likes to have people looking at her naked with her legs open. Women make just as 'degrading' comments about men, men just don't make as big a deal out of it, she takes everything far too seriously
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,856
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dtorre wrote: »
    I agree, that was so dull to watch. Her monotone voice and miserable face never seem to change. Marlon never had a chance with Kim anyway but getting 'offended' by those comments from Marlon seemed very over-sensitive, they all must be so bored

Kim had every right to have a go at him, his vile comment about her speading her legs was really lovely. He should of have an official warning for that alone, he still might when its shown on the main show. It shows how inmature he is and how insensitive you are that you think its ok.
  • Options
    21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,518
    Forum Member
    Seems over-sensitive to me, especially since she likes to have people looking at her naked with her legs open. Women make just as 'degrading' comments about men, men just don't make as big a deal out of it, she takes everything far too seriously

On her terms though, when she's doing it as part of her job.

Or do you think models should be looked at and commented on in that fashion all of the time?
  • Options
    MySkassMySkass Posts: 893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Just like when guys say bring your tits out for the lads.
  • Options
    ChipPaperChipPaper Posts: 18,521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Like Winston did when Jale and Kimberly were competing for their suitcase, which brought about lots of laughs from Marlon, Ash and Steven.

They're so grimy.
  • Options
    James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member

No not really as said that's her job now she's not at work would it be ok if a boxer was in there and anther HM punched him/her in the face because it was their job?
  • Options
    Forum Member

that's a weird view to take.most models and supermodels have had their boobs out at fashion shows.would you scream "show me your tits" at them because, they were exposed at an event and people have seen it.:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member

Yeah, which is completey gross and inappropriate.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    that's a weird view to take.most models and supermodels have had their boobs out at fashion shows.would you scream "show me your tits" at them because, they were exposed at an event and people have seen it.:confused:

Didn't you hear, if a woman dares to wear anything other than a full body covering, she's fair game for whatever lads feel like.

Serves them right for being such slags, mind.
  • Options
    FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This will make her unpopular, but I like it!

Chris might nominate her coz of it.
  • Options
    Forum Member

A mess.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ChipPaper wrote: »
    Didn't you hear, if a woman dares to wear anything other than a full body covering, she's fair game for whatever lads feel like.

Serves them right for being such slags, mind.

agreed.kim is a **** and a bitch for daring to exercise:D
  • Options
    Forum Member

'Slow down and spread your legs' said sbout a woman excercising in front of you, to feel like part of a group of other men is really degrading. Her job has nothing to go with it. She was in the right, and had every right to tell him he offended her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    agreed.kim is a **** and a bitch for daring to exercise:D

If she's that keen to keep busy, she should get back in the bloody kitchen :p
  • Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    FusionFury wrote: »
    This will make her unpopular, but I like it!

Chris might nominate her coz of it.

For all we know he made the decision before the "discussion" between Kim and Marlon
  • Options
    scout2006scout2006 Posts: 7,084
    Forum Member
    'Slow down and spread your legs' said sbout a woman excercising in front of you, to feel like part of a group of other men is really degrading. Her job has nothing to go with it. She was in the right, and had every right to tell him he offended her.

I'm a bit confused about that tbh. Watching the beginning of the video it seems as if she told BB she was offended, not Marlon.