Options

how fickle is this forum?

adamski94adamski94 Posts: 3,042
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Everyone likes jale then she hears a secret message she spills the beans now in the space of 5 mins she is hated more then pauline and helen? No1 mentions how chris put his close friends in his house up for evictions? Would christopher keep quite?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Very but why is it a problem when its your fave?
  • Options
    blue eyed guyblue eyed guy Posts: 2,470
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not our fault we are all fickle. :p
  • Options
    Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's not a lot of people, it's the same anti-Jale people milking this one stupid moment.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I like chris equally as much but he no saint niether
  • Options
    Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When you think what some of the other housemates as done ....it seems a bit silly....I still like Jale she's had a rough time in that house
  • Options
    summertime09summertime09 Posts: 10,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hardly "close friends"!!! My close friends I have known for decades!!!! he has a rather wide range of nominees, hasn't targeted one specific group, He can explain his choices very reasonably IMO
  • Options
    missfrizzymissfrizzy Posts: 7,536
    Forum Member
    It's not a case of us being shallow, it's more of a case of us being disappointed.

She has obviously decided to throw Chris to the wolves. Not a very nice thing to do, especially as Chris has been one of her only friends in there.
  • Options
    PercyBysshePercyBysshe Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    You are entitled to change your mind about someone when their mask slips.
  • Options
    Wrestling_fanWrestling_fan Posts: 983
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh come on! She just threw Chris under the bus for her own amusement / loose morals.

This is probably the real Jale, the show has been edited to make her look good. Of course it could be the producers way of calming the bullying accusations.
  • Options
    Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Because compared to Helen Pauline and Toya she's not done anything that bad
  • Options
    MirageMirage Posts: 39,247
    Forum Member
    I wouldn't say I am fickle. I still like Jale, but I feel a little disappointed with her actions to spill the info. There was no reason for her to be even talking about it, as she wasn't lying about knowing, because it wasn't the topic being discussed.
  • Options
    missfrizzymissfrizzy Posts: 7,536
    Forum Member
    Janette800 wrote: »
    When you think what some of the other housemates as done ....it seems a bit silly....I still like Jale she's had a rough time in that house

She has had a rough time, and thats why we all sympathised with her, but now she has now qualms about throwing Chris to the wolves in order to curry favour with the others. Not a very nice thing to do is it?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh come on! She just threw Chris under the bus for her own amusement / loose morals.

This is probably the real Jale, the show has been edited to make her look good. Of course it could be the producers way of calming the bullying accusations.

I don't think it was for amusement, I think it was for acceptance but either way it was a bd decision and the wrong thing to do.
  • Options
    EchoFallsEchoFalls Posts: 3,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's only a game show.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Either way the housemates would of found out and jale would of come of worst
  • Options
    SpiritedAwaySpiritedAway Posts: 10,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did you intentionally use the word "shallow" because that doesn't align with the totality of your post? As suggested above, "fickle" would be more appropriate.

I dunno. I would prefer someone use appropriate verbiage when arbitrarily dressing me down is all.
  • Options
    Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
    Forum Member
    adamski94 wrote: »
    Everyone likes jale then she hears a secret message she spills the beans now in the space of 5 mins she is hated more then pauline and helen? No1 mentions how chris put his close friends in his house up for evictions? Would christopher keep quite?

I don't hate her more than Helen and Pauline, that would be quite impossible. ;-)

And she even managed to pin the blame on Chris for "holding her hostage" which is an open lie, she offered to not say anything...But she has let herself down hugely tonight.
  • Options
    eyespyeyespy Posts: 2,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jale is an excellent housemate when her mouth is closed.
  • Options
    rolergirlrolergirl Posts: 5,205
    Forum Member
    If i see 1 more thread saying "this forum this" or "this forum that..."
    like we are all just one lump, and not hundreds of us with individual
    opinions and thoughts-im on this forum and dont like to get lumped in with things i may not agree with!
  • Options
    sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    adamski94 wrote: »

I dont like Jale, i felt sorry for her, noway would i give her a winners vote. What she has done is wrong, she told Chris she wouldnt say anything, now she is the liar.>:(
  • Options
    SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Most of Chris's nominations have been for Jale's benefit. She should have wound her neck in a bit.
  • Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've never liked Jale, thankyou.
  • Options
    summertime09summertime09 Posts: 10,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    missfrizzy wrote: »
    It's not a case of us being shallow, it's more of a case of us being disappointed.

She has obviously decided to throw Chris to the wolves. Not a very nice thing to do, especially as Chris has been one of her only friends in there.

I think it gives us an insight into her character, we can judge accordingly, pretty much what BB is about. In this instance I am disappointed in her, would have respected her more if she had kept her mouth shut, what ever the fallout from this is will decide, for me, if she remains as one of my favs!!
  • Options
    EchoFallsEchoFalls Posts: 3,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe we are now being shown bits of her that Helen and Toya have seen for the last week or so. Bring back live feed.
  • Options
    ArcanaArcana Posts: 37,521
    Forum Member
    My feeling for some time has been that Jale's popularity lacks substance.

It's too based on her victim status rather than her winning personality.

So it doesn't surprise me that people are itching to put the boot in as soon as she gives them an excuse.