Options

Disappointed With Jale

DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 68,580
Forum Member
✭✭
Just can't help feeling disappointed with her over "shout over the wall-gate" :(

I don't get why it had to be such a big issue for her. Christopher managed to let it wash over him with no drama yet Jale felt she was being held hostage. Bit of an overreaction imo.
Don't get why she felt the need revealing this was a decision at all, never mind such a major one.

Has she really gone grass just to gain favour with those who have it in for her in the house?
If I'd been her I'd have found it hilarious knowing what I know while the rest of them continue to drive themselves potty with their speculation. And anyway, isn't Chris more of an ally in there to her than the other HM's? Why do that to him?

She's taken the whole thing far too seriously imo.

Bad move Jale .... bad move :(

Comments

• Options
    NaughtyNanNaughtyNan Posts: 9,445
    Forum Member
    Just can't help feeling disappointed with her over "shout over the wall-gate" :(

I don't get why it had to be such a big issue for her. Christopher managed to let it wash over him with no drama yet Jale felt she was being held hostage. Bit of an overreaction imo.
    Don't get why she felt the need revealing this was a decision at all, never mind such a major one.

Has she really gone grass just to gain favour with those who have it in for her in the house?
    If I'd been her I'd have found it hilarious knowing what I know while the rest of them continue to drive themselves potty with their speculation. And anyway, isn't Chris more of an ally in there to her than the other HM's? Why do that to him?

She's taken the whole thing far too seriously imo.

Bad move Jale .... bad move :(
    I get why you are disappointed with her and I am too but perhaps she's just being an imperfect human and got it wrong. We also have to bear in mind Chris might be following her a few times to make sure she doesn't grass him to other housemates which might feel like he's pressuring her to keep quiet. There was a scene where he followed her and Kim to the toilet, listened to them and then knocked on the door which trying to distract Jale. Hence her comment later on.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why did she say she wouldn't mention it to anyone, but then go and tell Ashleigh and Danielle? She is such a two-faced bitch and is clearly playing a very warped game. She says she doesn't want to lie, but that's a shit excuse when you don't have to lie to not mention it, she actually lied by mentioning it when she said she wouldn't.

Get her out on Friday please.
  • Options
    2la2la Posts: 4,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jale has proved she doesn't want friends in there. She has isolated herself from anyone that gets too close. Like when toya was actually being nice and tried to hug her she pushed her away.
    Pauline worked her out. She was right dare I say it.
    Jale wants to be a victim by pushing away those who try and help.
    Also when she told Winston to go inside. She wanted to be shown to be alone.
    She is definitely playing the victim.
    She never says anything to those who already hate herbecause she likes it that way.
    And now the whole Christopher thing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NaughtyNan wrote: »
    I get why you are disappointed with her and I am too but perhaps she's just being an imperfect human and got it wrong. We also have to bear in mind Chris might be following her a few times to make sure she doesn't grass him to other housemates which might feel like he's pressuring her to keep quiet. There was a scene where he followed her and Kim to the toilet, listened to them and then knocked on the door which trying to distract Jale. Hence her comment later on.

I agree Chris didn't help himself. I think the whole thing really threw him and he totally panicked (slight understatement :D) especially thinking - as I suspect - that Jale was about to blab all to Kimberly.
  • Options
    GirlygigglerGirlygiggler Posts: 1,542
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Jale will go on Friday now
  • Options
    Forum Member

What? before Pauline?? never.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I still think Pauline will take a lot of beating :o I guess it depends how things pan out over the rest of the week though and how this whole kerfuffle develops. We all know how the public can turn in the blink of an eye.

I have to clarify .... I don't think Jale warrants all the hatred which has erupted on the forum. I just remain disappointed and question her motives.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,927
    Forum Member
    Still waiting for those who denied Jale was a victim player to explain how she managed to conjure up the term "hostage" for herself.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NaughtyNan wrote: »
    What? before Pauline?? never.

Can you imagine? :o
    Pauline : I told you!! The public SAW how she made me make her a victim!!! :D
  • Options
    littlemissbblittlemissbb Posts: 918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yep, I'm really disappointed in her too. I think that was a really bad decision.

I wouldn't trust her with any thing any more. Another crossed off my favs list.
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    I still think Pauline will take a lot of beating :o I guess it depends how things pan out over the rest of the week though and how this whole kerfuffle develops. We all know how the public can turn in the blink of an eye.

I have to clarify .... I don't think Jale warrants all the hatred which has erupted on the forum. I just remain disappointed and question her motives.

Hatred, I don't think so, she has been heralded a saint on here until last night.
  • Options
    Anya DAnya D Posts: 15,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BB should have protected Chris. Told Christopher and Jale that he is the housemate and offer them one week immunity not to tell anyone.
    Both of them would remain nominated so as not to tip off the others, but the public would not be able to vote for them.
    Pretty easy fix really.

BB producers need to think on their feet, but they'd probably rather have the screaming fits and arguments that would occur if the PH is unmasked, than protect him.
  • Options
    coopermanyorkscoopermanyorks Posts: 21,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pauline is odds on to go on Friday , whilst Jale seems the least likely to go
  • Options
    An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    YesNoMan wrote: »
    Still waiting for those who denied Jale was a victim player to explain how she managed to conjure up the term "hostage" for herself.

I will take that challenge YNM.:p If I can cut and paste from another thread. I can't be arsed to write it all again! :D

Oh and for the record I am not a game player denier. I have no issue with game playing anyway.. But I do empathise with the position she was in last week having once been in it. So I am sympathetic to her but not to the extent of cannonisation.
  • Options
    davem1234davem1234 Posts: 5,451
    Forum Member
    Don't know why jale is so borthered about it, does she think she win something if she is right
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    davem1234 wrote: »
    Don't know why jale is so borthered about it, does she think she win something if she is right

Acceptance from the "in" crowd perhaps? ;-)
  • Options
    An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    My musings about the choice of the term hostage (originally published on another thread)

I have been thinking about her describing herself as a hostage and wondering where that came from.

I wonder if she felt having come upon a piece of information (call over the wall) and believing it to be true she is caught between a rock and a hard place. Perhaps she means she is held hostage by having a piece of information that whatever she does will condemn her in somebodies eyes.

On the one hand she is being asked by Ashleigh and Danielle who she thinks the PHM is. Now she has knowledge or so she thinks, she has to lie to them. Maybe in her eyes not mentioning the information is akin to lying (I have to say I think there is a difference in withholding the truth and lying although where the line falls, depends on the exact circumstances).

On the other hand she has Chris. To say what she heard is likely to have negative repercussions for him.

So it could be that in her head the choice she has is: does she grass or does she lie? This might be why she feels a hostage. Each of the two options facing her are poor.

Perhaps given that she is faced with a choice between two lousy options. One is to tell on the guy who has been pleasant to her but hasn't exactly backed her to the hilt. Or the other is to say nothing, withhold or deceive to the two girls with whom she has some sort of fragile alliance.

Perhaps she felt the loyalty to not lie to her would be friends (possibly with a view to tightening that friendship) was stronger than the loyalty to protect Chris's back.

It was a no win from a social point of view. Personally I think, from a game playing point of view, the other option would have been tactically sounder. But in a lonely position and in desperate need of friends I am not sure I would have done differently.
  • Options
    junipairejunipaire Posts: 3,517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I think clever editing had us think she was this victim character and now it is being proven she is very manipulating and now realize there must be a reason Christopher, Kim, Little Chris, Ashleigh have never been overly too keen on her, or it never showed them getting too close. We never truly know whats what when they only show what they want you to see.
  • Options
    AngelJeanAngelJean Posts: 4,714
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The three who heard the call over the wall should have made a joke of it and told everyone at the time. Unfortunately, I suspect if I was Chris I would have done exactly the same thing. Easy for me to say that while sitting watching.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AngelJean wrote: »
    The three who heard the call over the wall should have made a joke of it and told everyone at the time. Unfortunately, I suspect if I was Chris I would have done exactly the same thing. Easy for me to say that while sitting watching.

That's what I think. When the speculating started again I'd have said I thought it was Chris with a cheeky wink ;-)
    But they don't pick the HM's for their humour and light heartedness do they!
  • Options
    psychedelicpsychedelic Posts: 2,597
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, I'm really disappointed in her too. I think that was a really bad decision.

I wouldn't trust her with any thing any more. Another crossed off my favs list.

Me too sadly, I think she just cost herself any chance of being in the final, silly girl.
  • Options
    DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hatred, I don't think so, she has been heralded a saint on here until last night.

I don't think that Jale is a saint at all. I have felt sorry for her for being ostracised and for how awful and nasty Pauline, Helen and Toya have been towards her but I have never been a fan of hers and the same goes for Daniel too. You can feel empathy for someone but it doesn't mean you have to like that person.

I don't think that Jale has done herself any favours with the way she has been with Chris, he has been one of her few friends in the house or at least been there to chat to her when nobody else would. For her now to be saying she is being held hostage and she does not intend to lie is really quite ridiculous. She is being totally OTT with Chris and it seems showing her true colours now.

But Pauline still has to go Friday!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Anya D wrote: »
    BB should have protected Chris. Told Christopher and Jale that he is the housemate and offer them one week immunity not to tell anyone.
    Both of them would remain nominated so as not to tip off the others, but the public would not be able to vote for them.
    Pretty easy fix really.

BB producers need to think on their feet, but they'd probably rather have the screaming fits and arguments that would occur if the PH is unmasked, than protect him.

But don't the whole house hear when BB announces them to go back in the house? if they did which is very likely they would've realized its something to do with outside contact and about PH. Its all they are concerned about at the moment.
    There are a load of stuff we don't see obviously so its really hard for us to judge the chain of events that led to Jale changing her mind.
  • Options
    DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

No Pauline will definitely be gone Friday unless there is intervention from BB.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I was referring to since last night ;-)