Options

Helen has serious issues

cat80cat80 Posts: 4,124
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Helen really shouldn't be in the house! She has serious issues going on she needs sorting. As soon as she has a drink she lays into whoever happens to say something she doesn't agree with and she's so rubbish with words she has to stoop to name calling and commenting on looks! Like she's perfect!

BB really need to remove her for her own safety and the other HMs. No one should fear saying something incase Helen kicks off and they become her next target

Comments

• Options
    Anya DAnya D Posts: 14,945
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Matthew's comment that kicked it all off was a bit snooty, but her reaction was just unreal.

She just seems so unhinged.
  • Options
    cat80cat80 Posts: 4,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anya D wrote: »
    Matthew's comment that kicked it all off was a bit snooty, but her reaction was just unreal.

To react like that though to a little comment, very over the top. A quick well we are playing it anyway would have done but Helen doesn't know when to stop
  • Options
    Helen567Helen567 Posts: 889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

No you can't blame anyone else for what comes out of her mouth. She is an adult, she makes the choice on how she behaves.
  • Options
    Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    To be fair this is why she is on the show.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Helen567 wrote: »
    No you can't blame anyone else for what comes out of her mouth. She is an adult, she makes the choice on how she behaves.
    I completely agree with you, not trying to excuse her in the least.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I completely agree with you, not trying to excuse her in the least.

Yes sorry just read your post again oops
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cat80 wrote: »
    To react like that though to a little comment, very over the top. A quick well we are playing it anyway would have done but Helen doesn't know when to stop
    I agree. It seems quite clear we can't expect anything approaching appropriate behaviour from her.
  • Options
    YeraYera Posts: 6,200
    Forum Member
    Helen567 wrote: »

I wonder if Pauline is watching -she is probably thrilled to have lumbered the hm with her for the duration
  • Options
    HogzillaHogzilla Posts: 24,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That actually looked like mental illness, tonight.
  • Options
    Oracles_eyeOracles_eye Posts: 2,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have your say in the poll posted, she needs help of some kind.
  • Options
    abarthmanabarthman Posts: 8,501
    Forum Member
    Feisty girl has too much to drink and kicks-off at comments made by a someone she really dislikes shocker!

The armchair psychiatrists are out in force tonight!
  • Options
    sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You have to wonder how on earth she conducts herself on the outside. If it's anything approaching the behaviour we've seen it's a wonder she hasn't been assaulted. :(
  • Options
    Phil O'SopherPhil O'Sopher Posts: 1,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She needs a 2 year course in anger management. Her hyperactive aggressive outbursts are revolting to observe. I don't want car crash BB, it's just not my taste in entertainment.
    Matthew was right everything she said about him was her projection of her own characteristics. ;):)
  • Options
    ToricoTorico Posts: 1,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What do you expect from a hooker
  • Options
    BROXI BEARBROXI BEAR Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    She is absolutely deranged. The girl needs anger management.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 159
    Forum Member
    sutie wrote: »
    You have to wonder how on earth she conducts herself on the outside. If it's anything approaching the behaviour we've seen it's a wonder she hasn't been assaulted. :(

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2024488/Wayne-Rooney-prostitute-Helen-Wood-pictured-battered-bruised-attack.html
    Helen Wood suffered a cut to her nose and severe bruising after being repeatedly kicked in the face and head by two women.
    A source told Mail Online: 'We heard a massive crashing about, turned around and she had been punched in the face by a girl.'

'She had blood all over her face and some hair was on the floor but it could have been extensions.'

'She came out and was screaming at a girl.’

'She was shouting: "When I get my hands on you" to a girl who was walking off down the road and who didn’t appear bothered by her at all.
  • Options
    Flight815-23DFlight815-23D Posts: 5,311
    Forum Member
    abarthman wrote: »
    Feisty girl has too much to drink and kicks-off at comments made by a someone she really dislikes shocker!

It's more than that, and everyone in the house has picked up on it, too. She's paranoid. That doesn't have to be a medical diagnosis to be true. Being in that house has made her see a conspiracy every time she sees a conversation she's not a part of, and devote most of her time to conspiring about everyone else. She was convinced Matthew's comment about not playing the game was about her. There was no room in her mind for it to simply be him expressing embarrassment over the question just asked and answered. She seized on that handful of words and turned it into a conspiracy for people to spy on her game, hear things she said, and use them against her later.

It's not the first time she's done that. Even with the warning, it won't be the last. Imagine how much more paranoid she'd be if she didn't have that pass saving her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    abarthman wrote: »

First she's not a girl she is a grown woman with a child, if nothing else she has a responsibility to ensure her son shouldn't have to suffer as a result of her behaviour. I pity her, she clearly has no control over her behaviour.
  • Options
    Speckled_HenSpeckled_Hen Posts: 697
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She might have a personality disorder. Her most obvious problem seems to be anger. She also seems to have a huge chip on her shoulder and is just generally unhappy. I think she should try to find something in life that makes her happy and pursue it, whether it be volunteering for charity, helping animals, gardening, meditating, working out, having more fun spending time with her son, etc. - anything that can help her deal with her troubles and calm her nerves.
  • Options
    Analogue110Analogue110 Posts: 3,817
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She might have a personality disorder. Her most obvious problem seems to be anger. She also seems to have a huge chip on her shoulder and is just generally unhappy. I think she should try to find something in life that makes her happy and pursue it, whether it be volunteering for charity, helping animals, gardening, meditating, working out, having more fun spending time with her son, etc. - anything that can help her deal with her troubles and calm her nerves.

She needs help from somewhere and I agree with your comments. Taking part In BB must be one of her worst decisions although when she sees how she has behaved it may lead her to seek the help she needs.
    On the other hand Helen may be just too thick to care.
  • Options
    AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Well she plans to be a foster mother that should take care of all her problems.;-)
  • Options
    Analogue110Analogue110 Posts: 3,817
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Annsyre wrote: »
    Well she plans to be a foster mother that should take care of all her problems.;-)

Does she really!! I think she can kiss goodbye to that now. As you appear to imply, this would only add to her problems, never mind the effect on the child.
  • Options
    PercyBysshePercyBysshe Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    She needs to lower her tone and strengthen her argument.
  • Options
    rsefitpro07rsefitpro07 Posts: 2,636
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helen has alot of issues, at the same time she seems to kick off after drinking too much. That girl can not handle her drink.

She has a free pass to the final but i think Big Brother should get rid of that pass, she is a ticking time bomb ready to explode, and i can't see how she can last all the way till the final.

Helen being in Big Brother is not only damaging for the rest of the house, but its also very damaging for her in the long term from a Phycological point of view/

She may have a formal warning but i think Big Brother should eject her from the house, if they care about the welfare of the housemates its the right decision.

Its gone from good tv to very disturbing viewing
  • Options
    revolver44revolver44 Posts: 22,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's not mentally ill for goodness sake she's just common, vulgar & a shining example of the crumbling morality in today's society.