Options

WHATM:BBUSA16. The Beginning - 6pm BST (10amBBT). 27 June

12346»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7
    Forum Member
    Conversation in the yard about how some of them thought Caleb was a real chip'n'dale's dancer. Caleb says no, he couldn't do that because of his morals. But that reminds him of the time he was at a party with underage drinkers that got busted and then he went to a random house with a party while in his chip'n'dale's halloween costume and danced for the people there. lol whut!
  • Options
    mindsetmindset Posts: 23,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Devin tells Paola he can't tell her how he will vote. But warns her he intends to drag her name through the dirt.

Why am I even watching this guy? The village idiot.
  • Options
    Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Caleb. OMG please just STFU
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr_XcX wrote: »
    Caleb. OMG please just STFU

Seconded. In triplicate.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Caleb wins the 500k I am sure the 1st thing he will buy is a mirror to look at himself in. Urrgh most vain houseguest ever.

"I am an attractive person" Please....

I think I have my first contestant I dislike lol. Even though he is my sweepstake pick.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Caleb threatening Frankie and Zach.

WTF is with this guy. lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Caleb and Devin are my current annoyances. And they are targeting my sweepstake pick, Brittany. How very dare they....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Caleb doesn't trust Amber or Christine. He's "got instincts" don't you know?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Caleb: "Anybody who comes after me is stupid".
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mindset wrote: »
    Caleb doesn't trust Amber or Christine. He's "got instincts" don't you know?

lol, this is the most cringe worthy speech ever.

How can Zach and Frankie listen to this.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr_XcX wrote: »
    lol, this is the most cringe worthy speech ever.

How can Zach and Frankie listen to this, without puking or stabbing him in the eye.

Corrected that for you.

I'm imagining Frankie and Zach as Robert DeNiro and Joe Peschi murdering that made guy in goodfellas.
  • Options
    Shine_OnShine_On Posts: 1,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really like Brittany, but she's made so many mistakes already. I don't think she'll go anytime soon though. I expect one of the asshole duo to be out next after Joey.

Cody is a big surprise, he knows Big Brother and the game better than most.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cody and Derrick looking forward to getting rid of Caleb.

My heroes! Yeayyyyyy LOL
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shine_On wrote: »
    I really like Brittany, but she's made so many mistakes already. I don't think she'll go anytime soon though. I expect one of the asshole duo to be out next after Joey.

Cody is a big surprise, he knows Big Brother and the game better than most.

From what I've seen he hasn't been douchey to anyone and generally comes across as friendly and chilled. I really hope he goes far
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Devin is talking to Brittany. I can't be arsed to listen though, so don't ask LOL
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cody is giving Joey something of a back massage. Well, she wants a vote doesn't she?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In the middle of this massage Cody announces he has psoriasis on his hands......
  • Options
    Alba37Alba37 Posts: 61
    Forum Member
    Redmond wrote: »
    Also, if anyone has found a "free" stream, please PM me. :)

Me too please :) Although happy just to see the programmes if anyone knows of a live stream?
  • Options
    ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hayden and Nicole talking.

Hayden says Cody revealed that he had a group of guys behind him. Cody said something along the lines of "I told the guys that you're safe" (nothing as obvious as that, though).
    Nicole says the guys are gonna pick the girls off one by one. Hayden confirms her fears and says Cody told him "Joey's out this week, then Brittany, and he (Cody) mentioned Amber at one point but I know that's not true."
    Nicole says she's winning HoH next week and that she needs to stay close to Amber.

Hayden says we need to bring Cody in with us. Win HoH, turn the house upside down and bring Cody into their alliance.

Nicole starts going on about how big the guys are.
    Hayden says he doesn't care about that. It's not important. The main threat he fears is Derrick. He's the talker of the group, compares him to Enzo.

Nicole says she already knows who will win - Christine. Says she will help Christine as much as possible. Says Hayden and herself are already messing their games up. Nicole feels bad, but she says she doesn't like any of them (except Hayden and Christine) - doesn't find their jokes funny.

Hayden trying to figure out who has his back, and who has Nicole's back so they can bring them in to protect them.
    Nicole says Derrick had a talk with her today, bigging her game up, which means she's a target for him. Says she's gonna backdoor "one of them" as soon as the opportunity arises.
    Hayden disagrees with backdooring and won't be doing it because he feels everyone should get to fight for their place. Nicole says he's making her feel bad.

Hayden tells her to think about who she has on her side and leaves her to think it over.
  • Options
    ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Caleb's telling Amber how much he likes her... :blush:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 289
    Forum Member
    Oh my Caleb, haha. That's got to be humiliating.