Options

Peter Andre (part 3)

Comments

• Options
    HmmbopHmmbop Posts: 2,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lola_skye wrote: »
    PA and Emily are on the front cover of ok magazine with baby Amelia who apparently wasn't going to be in the spotlight.

This weeks Lola? I must be psychic or somefink. I think I said there may be an OK! cover in the pipeline a few posts back:p Wonder if he'll share all the details of the kids birthdays? Silly question!

So five OK! covers/interviews since January?! TM and Embolism are sticklers for privacy, I'll give them that!;-)

No wonder he 'wasn't showing' Amelia on twitter. He probably had that 'exclusive' with OK! pencilled in all along!

He's unintentionally hilarious :D:D
  • Options
    NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmbop wrote: »
    This weeks Lola? I must be psychic or somefink. I think I said there may be an OK! cover in the pipeline a few posts back:p Wonder if he'll share all the details of the kids birthdays? Silly question!

So five OK! covers/interviews since January?! TM and Embolism are sticklers for privacy, I'll give them that!;-)

No wonder he 'wasn't showing' Amelia on twitter. He probably had that 'exclusive' with OK! pencilled in all along!

He's unintentionally hilarious :D:D
    No freebies allowed (unless it's a holiday for TM and Privatemily!!)
  • Options
    ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FIVE OK! covers since January? :o Good grief.
  • Options
    livingdeadgirllivingdeadgirl Posts: 624
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Imagine walking in the newsagents and seeing your doctor with some past it, gurning, orange idiot on the cover of a tacky Z-lister gossip magazine?

Do you think this will continue when Emily qualifies? I really, really hope she puts a stop to it :(
  • Options
    Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PA and Emily are on the front cover of ok magazine with baby Amelia who apparently wasn't going to be in the spotlight.

http://www.ok.co.uk/celebrity-news/peter-andre-emily-macdonagh-post-baby-body

I don't know why "go walking in the sand" made me laugh so much this morning. As if walking in sand is reason enough to put people on the front of Ok! now :D

"Holidays help us keep the romance alive, they mean everything to us. So much so that we bring the OK! magazine photographers with us to capture it" said Pete.

:D The last part of that sentence is what happened, rather than him saying it of course. I see Emily has graduated from crop tops to becoming a fully fledged member of the bikini shots/look at my fabulous body z-list crowd. I still don't understand why they are making a big deal of the separation when Peter's tour is three weeks, mostly in southern England. Also don't understand the final year at uni thing. Final years is one thing - the 2 or 3 years in practice before you qualify - I thought it took 7 years to become a doctor? Not that I think, imo, Emily has any intention of being a doctor. As usual with PA, I don't think we know the whole truth here. At least Mealticket is earning her keep.

Next week: Chantelle Houghton and Winston from Big Brother go walking in dewy moss near Ashby-de-la-Zouch.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Butterface wrote: »

Yup, surely that must be some sort of record for any Z-lister? After all the protestations to the contrary about how things would be different this time (which we all knew was a load of cow poop anyways) he's just proving what a complete spoofer he really is. Not that we ever thought any different!
    Imagine walking in the newsagents and seeing your doctor with some past it, gurning, orange idiot on the cover of a tacky Z-lister gossip magazine?

Do you think this will continue when Emily qualifies? I really, really hope she puts a stop to it :(

It's really rather inapproppriate, isn't it? Wonder how they're going to make that work once Embolism qualifies;-)

I don't know why "go walking in the sand" made me laugh so much this morning. As if walking in sand is reason enough to put people on the front of Ok! now :D

"Holidays help us keep the romance alive, they mean everything to us. So much so that we bring the OK! magazine photographers with us to capture it" said Pete.

:D The last part of that sentence is what happened, rather than him saying it of course. I see Emily has graduated from crop tops to becoming a fully fledged member of the bikini shots/look at my fabulous body z-list crowd. I still don't understand why they are making a big deal of the separation when Peter's tour is three weeks, mostly in southern England. Also don't understand the final year at uni thing. Final years is one thing - the 2 or 3 years in practice before you qualify - I thought it took 7 years to become a doctor? Not that I think, imo, Emily has any intention of being a doctor. As usual with PA, I don't think we know the whole truth here. At least Mealticket is earning her keep.

Next week: Chantelle Houghton and Winston from Big Brother go walking in dewy moss near Ashby-de-la-Zouch.

I said a while back that I think Emily would much rather be in Dubai on a beach 'working' or at the ITV summer ball than actually doing a 12 hour shift at a busy A&E dept. Time will tell. And I'm absolutely happy to have someone correct me should I be wrong!:D

I'm off to Ibiza with my family on Friday. It means everything to us!:D:D:D I hope TM & Emily are able to survive the 23 date 'nationwide' tour and can cope with being apart for such a huge amount of time. Maybe they can give the troups in Afghanistan (and their wives) some helpful tips, you know what with them being apart from their loved ones for six months at a time. Not to mention they're in an incredibly dangerous warzone environment.

Does he not realise how incredibly thick and superficial he sounds?? Muppet, twonk, moron!!!>:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    No freebies allowed (unless it's a holiday for TM and Privatemily!!)

Well, exactly. No wonder he wasn't 'showing Ameila' on Twitter too often. I mean, why do it for free when you can get shed loads of cash from OK! for an exclusive.:D
  • Options
    Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yup, surely that must be some sort of record for any Z-lister? After all the protestations to the contrary about how things would be different this time (which we all knew was a load of cow poop anyways) he's just proving what a complete spoofer he really is. Not that we ever thought any different! said a while back that I think Emily would much rather be in Dubai on a beach 'working' or at the ITV summer ball than actually doing a 12 hour shift at a busy A&E dept. Time will tell. And I'm absolutely happy to have someone correct me should I be wrong!:D

I off to Ibiza with my family on Friday. It means everything to us!:D:D:D I hope TM & Emily are able to survive the 23 date 'nationwide' tour and can be apart for such a huge amount of time. Maybe they can give the troups in Afghanistan and their wives some helpful tips, you know what with them being apart from their loved ones for six months at a time. Not to mention they're in an incredibly dangerous warzone environment.

Does he not realise how incredibly thick and superficial he sounds?? Muppet, twonk, moron!!!>:(

Spoofer!!!!!!! Word of The Day!:D:D

I'll be very glad if Emily is putting in the hours as a junior doctor 2 years from now - it's a rare an privilaged honour to be accepted and trained in the medical profession. I just don't buy this 'oh she's only taking a short time out to be a celebrity' stuff - if she'd have done a couple of thing then yes maybe, but she's a OK! cover bikini wearing z-lister proper now - i.e famous. More OK covers that Pricey or Chantelle etc these days - remember that. I'm sure she'll do another year just so she can register but I will eat my hat if she's on the wards in 2 years time...but I will make a hat out of chocolate in case I'm wrong.:)

Ibiza...lucky you.I'm going to Bournemouth. Remember to Go Walking On Sand.:D
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Butterface wrote: »

That's what 'private' people do. ;-)

I don't think she will qualify and will be pregnant again very soon. ;-)

Seconded.
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I totally agree.
    I think I said something similar a while ago - along the lines that it was a damn sight easier having your photo taken in a posh frock fannying about with Tangoman than stitching up a drunk's head in A and E.
    I was roundly slated for being nasty to poor publicity-shy Dr Embolism, who apparently isn't in the public eye,doesn't necessarily want her private life documented and won't be allowing her child to be used for publicity.
    It does seem like such a bloody waste - at the moment it does effectively look like Emily has traded in a fantastic career to be a middle-aged has-been's +1.
    I don't know about anyone else, but there is no way I could ever take my doctor seriously knowing that
    - they'd been knocked up by Tangoman.
    - they had been on the cover of a crappy magazine in their bikini.

:D@ "walking in dewy moss near Asby-de-la-Zouch"
    Beats staggering about in a Nando's car park I suppose.
    Yup, surely that must be some sort of record for any Z-lister? After all the protestations to the contrary about how things would be different this time (which we all knew was a load of cow poop anyways) he's just proving what a complete spoofer he really is. Not that we ever thought any different!

It's really rather inapproppriate, isn't it? Wonder how they're going to make that work once Embolism qualifies;-)

I said a while back that I think Emily would much rather be in Dubai on a beach 'working' or at the ITV summer ball than actually doing a 12 hour shift at a busy A&E dept. Time will tell. And I'm absolutely happy to have someone correct me should I be wrong!:D

I'm off to Ibiza with my family on Friday. It means everything to us!:D:D:D I hope TM & Emily are able to survive the 23 date 'nationwide' tour and can cope with being apart for such a huge amount of time. Maybe they can give the troups in Afghanistan (and their wives) some helpful tips, you know what with them being apart from their loved ones for six months at a time. Not to mention they're in an incredibly dangerous warzone environment.

Ooh get you.
    Flaunting your bikini body and rocking your curves no doubt.
    ;-)
  • Options
    lola_skyelola_skye Posts: 21,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So Emily has fallen in to the category of show is mums who desperately want their pre-baby body back so they can appear in tacky mags rather then spend time with baby? Classy
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So Emily has fallen in to the category of show is mums who desperately want their pre-baby body back so they can appear in tacky mags rather then spend time with baby? Classy

It does appear so doesn't it?
    Such a credit to the medical profession.
    ;-)
  • Options
    GORTONIANGORTONIAN Posts: 8,673
    Forum Member
    That's what 'private' people do. ;-)

I don't think she will qualify and will be pregnant again very soon. ;-)

Seconded.

THIRDED 🙀
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We should commend her that she's stayed "private" enough not to do a "lose that MummyTummy" DVD.

Well not on this child anyway!;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GORTONIAN wrote: »
    THIRDED 🙀

Of course, none of us know these people and we can only comment on what we see/read in trashy mags or are told by PR teams.

Bearing that in mind, surely Emily's parents must feel a tad disappointed by the way this is all unfolding?
    I'm 99.9999% certain that this pantomime and media-whoring isn't what they had hoped for their daughter. :(

I live in hope that Emily wakens up to reality sometime soon.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We should commend her that she's stayed "private" enough not to do a "lose that MummyTummy" DVD.

Well not on this child anyway!;-)

I know I'm repeating myself (:blush:) but I'm convinced that if she isn't already pregnant, she will be very soon.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I totally agree.
    I think I said something similar a while ago - along the lines that it was a damn sight easier having your photo taken in a posh frock fannying about with Tangoman than stitching up a drunk's head in A and E.
    I was roundly slated for being nasty to poor publicity-shy Dr Embolism, who apparently isn't in the public eye,doesn't necessarily want her private life documented and won't be allowing her child to be used for publicity.
    It does seem like such a bloody waste - at the moment it does effectively look like Emily has traded in a fantastic career to be a middle-aged has-been's +1.
    I don't know about anyone else, but there is no way I could ever take my doctor seriously knowing that
    - they'd been knocked up by Tangoman.
    - they had been on the cover of a crappy magazine in their bikini.

Can't argue with any of that.

I mean, would you take this woman seriously if she tried to whip your appendix out?
    https://s.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/CzV15gqNfdoUrQruQ7pKOA--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9aW5zZXQ7aD02MzA7cT03NTt3PTYzMA--/http://l.yimg.com/os/publish-images/omg/2013-12-27/47e660d7-4a3f-456d-a35e-8303329d3614_Peter-Andre-Emily-MacDonagh-Christmas-pregnant-baby-bump.jpg
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »

I couldn't take ANY woman seriously knowing she'd been befouled by Tangoman.

Puke.

PA has turned a lovely girl into a famewhore. >:(

Have to disagree with you there DD.
    I have a strong suspicion that like the "accidental" pregnancy, Emily's burgeoning fame is very much all her own work.
    :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Puke.

PA has turned a lovely girl into a famewhore. >:(
    I don't think PA can be blamed for that. If Emily really wanted privacy, she'd have it.

As it stands, it looks like she really wants to join the ZList.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think PA can be blamed for that. If Emily really wanted privacy, she'd have it.

As it stands, it looks like she really wants to join the ZList.

Yup, think most of us here had that well sussed out.;-) It was plain to see on his RTV show that she enjoyed the limelight much more than all the faux shy/privacy nonsense they were letting on. And look, here we are in June - 5 OK! covers in, already! :p

Az, think I also made a comment (can't be bothered to look for it, but I'm sure it's there somewhere, as it definitely sounds like something I would have said:D) that when the news broke about KP being pregnant again, that it wouldn't be too long before there was another baby MacDonagh-Andre on the way. And that there may have been a mini meltdown at TangoTowers that day at the thought of losing out on prospective tack mag covers/interviews. ££££££!

IIRC, it didn't go down too well:D
  • Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yup, think most of us here had that well sussed out.;-) It was plain to see on his RTV show that she enjoyed the limelight much more than all the faux shy/privacy nonsense they were letting out on. And look, here we are in June - 5 OK! covers in, already! :p

Az, think I also made a comment (can't be bothered to look for it, but I'm sure it's there somewhere, as it definitely sounds like something I would have said:D) that when the news broke about KP being pregnant again, that it wouldn't be too long before there was another baby MacDonagh-Andre on the way. And that there may have been a mini meltdown at TangoTowers at the thought if losing some tack mag covers. IIRC, it didn't go down too well:D

You might be wrong (it doesn't happen often:) )

PA gave an interview in OK (his preferred mag of choice ..er contract) and said the following:

"We need to get married first before we have another baby," he added.

So they NEED to get married first, maybe they NEED to have something else to sell between babies.

Now I know all best made plans go to pot, I figure Emily will have a big say in what happens and in what order:)
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Been hectic so just having a quick catch up & totally agree with everyone's posts, especially whoever said,( Az? ) that Emily's pregnancy wasn't quite the "happy accident" they'd have us believe.
    IMO that pregnancy was well and truly planned by Ems!

@DB walking in the sand is, for some reason, very funny:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Been hectic so just having a quick catch up & totally agree with everyone's posts, especially whoever said,( Az? ) that Emily's pregnancy wasn't quite the "happy accident" they'd have us believe.
    IMO that pregnancy was well and truly planned by Ems!

@DB walking in the sand is, for some reason, very funny:D:D

Yup as opposed to a happy accident, my guess is the ovulation chart was being monitored on a very regular basis!:D

The walking in the sand thing is I suppose, meant to radiate love & romance, bit like those dated ads for the snazzy resorts in Maldives/Caribbean etc.

I'm only surprised there wasn't a shot of 'TM heart Embolism' written in the sand, too:D
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Yup as opposed to a happy accident, my guess is the ovulation chart was being monitored on a very regular basis!:D

The walking in the sand thing is I suppose, meant to radiate love & romance, bit like those dated ads for the snazzy resorts in Maldives/Caribbean etc.

I'm only surprised there wasn't a shot of 'TM heart Embolism' written in the sand, too:D

Yep I'd go with that Hmmbop, Ems for some unknown reason is clearly under TM's spell, I think she knew even though he liked her, he wasn't, much to Emily's dismay, as keen on her as she was him, hence the "happy accident". Of course, only my opinion.

Don't jump the gun about the heart in the sand, it may well be on the centre pages of OK!:D
This discussion has been closed.