Options

Guess Who Mark Will Copy Next(what Past Housemates Have Done) .

maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
Forum Member
✭✭
Well we have had the "escape goat" (4 times in one sentence, just incase you missed it the first time) obviously Jade used that. the Nikki type tantrums, crying over small things in the diaryroom even the noooooooooooooooooo going on for ages, Obviously he has copied off Brian Dowling for much of his "act" since day one, anyone i have missed?? im sure there are...and wonder who he will copy next.

Comments

• Options
    AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    maureens wrote: »
    Well we have had the "escape goat" (4 times in one sentence, just incase you missed it the first time) obviously Jade used that. the Nikki type tantrums, crying over small things in the diaryroom even the noooooooooooooooooo going on for ages, Obviously he has copied off Brian Dowling for much of his "act" since day one, anyone i have missed?? im sure there are...and wonder who he will copy next.

Marco?
  • Options
    PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he's given a nod to Craig from BB1's ' fighting for injustice on behalf of the people' a few times :cool:

later on in the series, towards the end, I expect a comedy fall while putting on his trousers :cool:
  • Options
    SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wait for him to fall over the top of the settee........ala Bubbles....... he already has the hats.....

Shame he hasn't a chicken called Marjorie to chat to.....

Waiting for BB to dress him up like they did Siavash, as the fashionista........then see him rant and wail, and run the full range of his acting ability......
  • Options
    Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was thinking that earlier lol..He's got a few on the go at the moment..Has he done amanda yet Ah, we’re psychopathic! or i love blinking i do ,helen
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All good points , anyone knows if he was physic (have to check my spelling) on shipwrecked? i watched and dont remember? or is it a made up act like "the cookie monster" was?(hope he gets a surprise eviction like she did)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pitman wrote: »
    he's given a nod to Craig from BB1's ' fighting for injustice on behalf of the people' a few times :cool:
    True ,we have seen the "defending role" being played.
    later on in the series, towards the end, I expect a comedy fall while putting on his trousers :cool:

If that happens i will laugh, not at that prat as im sure you are going to be right it is the next part of his "routine":D
  • Options
    CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's still to 'chant' in the corner like Lemal did:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    I was thinking that earlier lol..He's got a few on the go at the moment..Has he done amanda yet Ah, we’re psychopathic! or i love blinking i do ,helen

Helen had a lot of fans so yes he will come out with a "slogan" like that, he must have studied all these memorable housemates, does he not realise the fans of BB are still watching and know he is a fkin fake?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    notice him in the diary room the other day talking about 'good confrontation', he has worked everything out?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's still to 'chant' in the corner like Lemal did:D

:D:D:D then again Lemal wasnt top 5 or was he ? he seems to copy the "liked" housemates (in other words who had a lot of people supporting them , hopefully to support him) he is so transparent.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helen had a lot of fans so yes he will come out with a "slogan" like that, he must have studied all these memorable housemates, does he not realise the fans of BB are still watching and know he is a fkin fake?
    I know lol..Thick as a cow pat if he thinks we are going to fall for it..He should have been an impressionist.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I predict on day 54 he'll suddenly develop Tourettes :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know lol..Thick as a cow pat he is..

He has done the "thick act" a few times him and Winston are trying to outplay each other in that role;-).
  • Options
    AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

:D:D:D
  • Options
    CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D:D:D then again Lemal wasnt top 5 or was he ? he seems to copy the "liked" housemates (in other words who had a lot of people supporting them , hopefully to support him) he is so transparent.

Oh I get you, maureens. LOL. He's something else eh:D

:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:D:D:D Brilliant, and he has to have the "comedy fall" for good measure!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He has done the "thick act" a few times him and Winston are trying to outplay each other in that role;-).
    I reckon he should do this one next:D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shAr_5AjyhM
  • Options
    MysteriousOzMysteriousOz Posts: 6,234
    Forum Member
    He is the BIGGEST actor in there, trying so hard to be a Character!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I reckon he should do this one next:D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shAr_5AjyhM

Definately:D i bet he has even requested a deck chair to sit on as he knows he needs to do that comedy fall as part of his script!!On about Nadia she was a housemate who was not a fave of mine but had a lot of fans so yes she is yet to be used!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Oh God, you are so full of it Pitman.......the second time this morning you have made me :D:D
  • Options
    GroundhogalGroundhogal Posts: 9,496
    Forum Member
    I'm bracing myself for a BB6 type awkward, inappropriate relationship. I'm just trying ti work out who his Anfony will be. Matthew or Chris, probably. :kitty:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He is the BIGGEST actor in there, trying so hard to be a Character!!

........more like a cartoon character for me......
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Definately:D i bet he has even requested a deck chair to sit on as he knows he needs to do that comedy fall as part of his script!!On about Nadia she was a housemate who was a fave of mine but had a lot of fans so yes she is yet to be used!!!
    I loved nadia..Ah,those were the days:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm bracing myself for a BB6 type awkward, inappropriate relationship. I'm just trying ti work out who his Anfony will be. Matthew or Chris, probably. :kitty:

The so-called "wasp"(as he used to call him until he got cheers;-)) will be accused of it....
  • Options
    GroundhogalGroundhogal Posts: 9,496
    Forum Member
    Definately:D i bet he has even requested a deck chair to sit on as he knows he needs to do that comedy fall as part of his script!!On about Nadia she was a housemate who wasnot not a fave of mine but had a lot of fans so yes she is yet to be used!!!

Omg, Nadia. Trans HMs are a dead cert to win. They better have security on standby if he asks for scissors. :o