Options

Who Nominated Who (SPOILER)

Comments

• Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMG Jale nominated Chris, it's her fault he is up. All those horrible people who supposedly bullied her and she picks on Chris.

So who was Jale supposed to nominate then ?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    muggins14 wrote: »
    Was it only 2 or more on the last normal eviction? We've only had one of those so far :D

Yep. It was the same week Toya was evicted. Everyone who had 2 noms was up.
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SegaGamer wrote: »
    Yep. It was the same week Toya was evicted. Everyone who had 2 noms was up.
    Aaah right, thanks :) My memory is terrible for stats! That wasn't a regular eviction/nomination situation though, what with the veto they would have to have made it 2 or more to have the numbers in case vetoing knocked more than one person out.
  • Options
    Speak-SoftlySpeak-Softly Posts: 24,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The only one I'm p*ssed off at is Danielle giving a nom to Christopher as we might have got Steven up.
  • Options
    VesnaVesna Posts: 31,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So pleased to see Jale nominating Chris. All those weeks she was bullied and he did NOTHING, not even talk to her. All that speculation that he was a friend to her was totally utterly false. How shocking was it to find out Chris has only managed to have ONE real conversation with her in this whole time. Guess he was too busy drooling over Ashleigh and putting lovely HM's like Christopher up for eviction and making snide comments about hm's in the DR.
  • Options
    SCOUSE-DUDESCOUSE-DUDE Posts: 4,416
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surprised Chris nominated Marlon, thought they were close?
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 38,001
    Forum Member
    OMG Jale nominated Chris, it's her fault he is up. All those horrible people who supposedly bullied her and she picks on Chris.

Danielle nominated Christopher, what is going on.

It's Jale's fault Chris is up :confused: Did she have a killer nomination :D I think you'll find others nominated him too and it was spotable a mile off so hardly shocking. However big baby Danielle throwing her toys out of the pram and not sicking to the programme and nominating Ash is a shock. He would have been up too :( Nominating Christopher too, now I didn't spot that one coming at all.

Kim going for Danielle :confused::o now that is nasty >:( Weren't they besties not long ago and I thought recent overtures were made, not to mention her nominating 2 females. I wonder if she's one of these jealous types we keep hearing about :cool:
  • Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,626
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vesna wrote: »
    So pleased to see Jale nominating Chris. All those weeks she was bullied and he did NOTHING, not even talk to her. All that speculation that he was a friend to her was totally utterly false. How shocking was it to find out Chris has only managed to have ONE real conversation with her in this whole time. Guess he was too busy drooling over Ashleigh and putting lovely HM's like Christopher up for eviction and making snide comments about hm's in the DR.

I've never seen him drooling over Ashleigh
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I honestly don't see what is so great about the guy. From what we see he is just there really, doesn't contribute anything, doesn't really talk much. If we had live feed i am sure it would be a different story and we would see a lot more of him. But from what i have seen i don't know why anyone would support him.

All we see him do is go to the diary room and rip into the HM's and mock their intelligence. It's hardly anything worth supporting.
  • Options
    Toy_HeroToy_Hero Posts: 11,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm more surprised at Kimberley nominating Danielle .. I guess she's well and truly merged with Helen's arse.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surprised Chris nominated Marlon, thought they were close?

Chris only has eyes for Ashleigh and Helen. ;-) Those are the only 2 we've seen him chatting with in the entire last week.
  • Options
    CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The only one I'm p*ssed off at is Danielle giving a nom to Christopher as we might have got Steven up.

So near>:(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

OK when exactly has Chris "drooled" over Ashleigh? What a vulgar and completely erroneous accusation. You've made yourself a total hypocrite in this post by accusing people of saying one thing then going on to do the exact same thing yourself.
  • Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,626
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Chris only has eyes for Ashleigh and Helen. ;-) Those are the only 2 we've seen him chatting with in the entire last week.

Just becase they're the only one we've SEEN him chatting with doesn't mean they are the only ones he has been chatting with
  • Options
    AA2009AA2009 Posts: 8,378
    Forum Member
    Well done to Mark for having his own mind and not going along with Helen's suggestions.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SegaGamer wrote: »
    I honestly don't see what is so great about the guy. From what we see he is just there really, doesn't contribute anything, doesn't really talk much. If we had live feed i am sure it would be a different story and we would see a lot more of him. But from what i have seen i don't know why anyone would support him.

All we see him do is go to the diary room and rip into the HM's and mock their intelligence. It's hardly anything worth supporting.

You got me. I have no idea why he's treated the way he is on here. It's like he's so PRECIOUS that people can't bare to look at the actual facts. Like the FACT that he's been no friend to Jale, not at all Jale said was it yesterday or the day before in conversation with Steven that she's only ever had ONE good conversation with Chris.

His Precious status is in no way earned from where I sit. He'd have had to stand up and be counted at some point to earn brownie points from me. Sadly he's been content to be snidey in the DR and follow Ashleigh about with a silly grin (is it lurve?) when he isn't trying to get to know Helen better or busy piling on Christopher.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Verence wrote: »
    Just becase they're the only one we've SEEN him chatting with doesn't mean they are the only ones he has been chatting with

But it does. It's been put forth on here for weeks now that he's been this great friend to Jale, but we just weren't shown it. Well now we know he hasn't been which is WHY we didn't see it. We didn't see it because it didn't happen. ;-)
  • Options
    GroundhogalGroundhogal Posts: 9,504
    Forum Member
    Verence wrote: »
    Ashleigh 6
    Christopher 3
    Chris 3
    Marlon 3
    Steven 2
    Kimberly 2
    Ash 2
    Danielle 2

Not surprising they dumped the "2 noms and you're up" rule this week as that would have meant 9 up for eviction

9 wouldn't have bothered them if certain people were still not UFE but certain people would've been up so they scrapped the 2 nom rule. Hmm! :cool:
  • Options
    tabithakittentabithakitten Posts: 13,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But it does. It's been put forth on here for weeks now that he's been this great friend to Jale, but we just weren't shown it. Well now we know he hasn't been which is WHY we didn't see it. We didn't see it because it didn't happen. ;-)

No. It really doesn't. Unless you've seen all the live footage, you can't blithely state such unsubstantiated opinion as "fact" (well, you can actually because you have but it doesn't make it correct ;-)).
  • Options
    sherisgirlsherisgirl Posts: 2,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FGS Ash isnt up have I got to put up with his dreadlful accent another week, bad enough having to listen to Helens until the final, when Helen and him start talking its the mute button for me.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No. It really doesn't. Unless you've seen all the live footage, you can't blithely state such unsubstantiated opinion as "fact" (well, you can actually because you have but it doesn't make it correct ;-)).

I don't blithely anything. It is fact that Jale said she has had only ONE real conversation with Chris. That is fact, if you want to believe made up stuff, have at it. I will continue to stick with FACTS that are known. It's not my fault Chris is a piss poor HM who prefers to only come alive in the DR. That's Chris's fault.
  • Options
    Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,420
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mark's nominations seems like he is drifting away from Helen's group now considering he voted Kimberely and Ash (who is Helen's best mate). Interesting. Last week he was upset about Ash potentially leaving.

Love Christopher and Chris' noms.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sherisgirl wrote: »
    FGS Ash isnt up have I got to put up with his dreadlful accent another week, bad enough having to listen to Helens until the final, when Helen and him start talking its the mute button for me.

You can make out what he's saying? I have a terrible time with Ash, he mumbles so much and speaks at such a low volume. He's the one I have the most trouble hearing what he is actually saying.
  • Options
    Alpha32Alpha32 Posts: 2,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Getting Jale out would be the best outcome, ever. 2 faced.
  • Options
    EnricoIVEnricoIV Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Considering what they were shown whilst in the morgue, I'd say those are the two least surprising noms.

Oh, don't you know ... it's sweet little innocent Ashleigh we're talking about. Only an awful person would nominate her.