Options

Jale has it out with Chris (vid)

Comments

• Options
    frojafroja Posts: 1,919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i have now seen the clip and Jale is being hypocritical with her response about Chris being phm and not saying anything. She did out him to several people in the bedroom at that time.

She also had beef with him in the assasins task and accused him of being rude. behind his back.

She has also in the past said that she prides herself with the ability to discuss and listen when there is a problem but this was not an adult way of discussing.

The people watching the clips in this task need to get off their high horse and realise they have bitched too. A lot. Helen being THE WORST.

i want to save Chris from this loony bin if i'm honest. It's brutal to watch this type of show. and him being in it.
  • Options
    VesnaVesna Posts: 31,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    elleellie wrote: »
    When Chris did not get any drinks and came out looking for some. It was a video, not sure if it made the show, most Jale stuff doesn't, so much romance they need to show.

And the week before Jale didn't get any... Both Chris and Jale have been shorted on the alcohol.
  • Options
    VesnaVesna Posts: 31,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    froja wrote: »
    i have now seen the clip and Jale is being hypocritical with her response about Chris being phm and not saying anything. She did out him to several people in the bedroom at that time.

She also had beef with him in the assasins task and accused him of being rude. behind his back.

She has also in the past said that she prides herself with the ability to discuss and listen when there is a problem but this was not an adult way of discussing.

The people watching the clips in this task need to get off their high horse and realise they have bitched too. A lot. Helen being THE WORST.

i want to save Chris from this loony bin if i'm honest. It's brutal to watch this type of show. and him being in it.

Neither referred to his PHM so while it might refer to that we don't KNOW it refer's to that. And FYI she told Danielle and Ashleigh in the bathroom not the bedroom.

Chris did sit in the pod bitching like a silly little schoolgirl with the kid and the virgin. Chris did sit by and watch Pauline savage Jale, Chris did slink out and not intervene on behalf of Ashleigh even though both Helen and Ashleigh respect him. Save Chris if you can by all means but I personally see no reason to reinvent anything about Jale or anyone else to do it.

If nothing else take note of what Chris says to Jale when she discusses his 2 faced bitching with the girls with him. He states that she has been NOTHING BUT GOOD TO HIM and Christopher.
  • Options
    Dave MacDave Mac Posts: 2,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Disturbing??... Get over yourself, woman.

Yeah, you've done nothing personal to him except out him as PHM despite saying you wouldn't. Got to love the short memories in there.
  • Options
    hunkydoryhunkydory Posts: 3,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sun Tzu. wrote: »
    Jale is up Helen's arse. Stupid woman.

Chris needs to grow a backbone. He just laid down for Jale.

in all fairness he was'nt left with much choice he could'nt lie about what she had seen
    at least he's man enough to admit he was wrong
  • Options
    Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
    Forum Member
    Jale lied, she did tell others about what she heard in the garden about Chris as power HM.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know it's Marlon that going to go next eviction, but I really wish it was Jale. Chris is right, she is up Helen's a**e and has changed since hanging with the horrid gang. Why was she disturbed because he was talking to Danielle and Ashleigh about his thoughts on Jale? They're ADULTS in a house and Chris is friends with them. Who the heck does she think she is? Since she is so bloody disturbed by Chris's talk with the two "infants" in the house, she should PG the rest of the housemates and tell them what they can or can't discuss with Ashleigh (18) and Danielle (23)

I understand she might be mad or upset at Chris for his comments towards her, even though I think he is absolutely right, but he can discuss what he likes with his FRIENDS. They all b***h behind each others back at some point, she has to take it further on a higher level and be disturbed that he talked to "2 adult girls" about it. She's ridiculous and a drama queen.

Another thing that annoys me about Jale, she never confronted Helen, Ash, Pauline, Toya for the way they were towards her yet she has no qualms in confronting Chris and Marlon. She's a coward. >:(
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jale was doing exactly what Pauline did. She approached him and asked him why he said what he said, then why he tried to explain, she didn't listen, just interrupted him and talked all over him.
  • Options
    PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jale was doing exactly what Pauline did. She approached him and asked him why he said what he said, then why he tried to explain, she didn't listen, just interrupted him and talked all over him.

exactly, I was expecting her to stand up and say "I do not like recidivist behaviour" :cool:

I think Jale thinks there was a lot of truth in what they were saying and is gutted she's been sussed :cool:
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pitman wrote: »
    exactly, I was expecting her to stand up and say "I do not like recidivist behaviour" :cool:

I think Jale thinks there was a lot of truth in what they were saying and is gutted she's been sussed :cool:

Yes, at the end she tried to walk away saying she doesn't want to listen to any more as Chris was speaking to her, just like Pauline did.
  • Options
    rsefitpro07rsefitpro07 Posts: 2,636
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jale didn't give Chris the chance to speak. Chris isn't a strong enough type of person to stand up for himself, which is ashame, hes letting her walk all over him and he shouldn't let her do that!.
  • Options
    strato222strato222 Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vesna wrote: »
    If nothing else take note of what Chris says to Jale when she discusses his 2 faced bitching with the girls with him. He states that she has been NOTHING BUT GOOD TO HIM and Christopher.
    This doesn't mean that what he said wasn't true. And even though he says to Jale that she's been nothing but good to him, we know that's not true. She wasn't good to him after he refused to admit being the PHM.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helen & Jale really are nothing but 2 big loud-mouths. To them, a discussion means I talk, you shut up and listen. I'd avoid people such as those two like the plaque if I ever met them anywhere.

Helen's worse than Jale. Helen's a vulgar, crude, common fishwife.
  • Options
    PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jequila wrote: »
    Helen's worse than Jale. Helen's a vulgar, crude, common fishwife.

agreed, though not a malicious one :cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pitman wrote: »
    agreed, though not a malicious one :cool:

Well, she hasn't actually gutted anyone, I suppose. YET! ;-)
  • Options
    What a shamblesWhat a shambles Posts: 3,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is under her master's instructions. Nothing but an attack dog.
  • Options
    HoffmisterHoffmister Posts: 12,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    momma11 wrote: »

What was she implying with the " talking like this up there with 2 young girls , I find that disturbing ! " ?

she basically called him a perv.

Jale tortured Chris re the PHM thing, well I might say something I will sleep on it. She is too thick to grasp issues even when BB tells her directly.

I mean the women is best buddies who only still dont bully her because they are out if they do
  • Options
    Gusto BruntGusto Brunt Posts: 12,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What about what Helen and Jale have said about Chris behind his back...

Hypocrites.
  • Options
    LongbowLongbow Posts: 197
    Forum Member
    So let me get this straight. According to Jale,
    Chris's crime is making an observation about her that she didn't like, boohoo, she's seen, heard and been apart of things said that have been worse. It could be classified as bitching but it's mild AT BEST.

It's also a crime for a 30 year old man to be in a room with 2 girls younger than him talking about others.

Chris tried to provide an explanation to give the issue some more context which Jale seemed disinterested in (probably because if it's too logical and reasonable it would make her look like an idiot) and was ready to walk away after saying her piece (remind anyone of a Toya or Pauline convo?).

Jale needs to get over herself and realize everyone does this and Chris's contribution to bitching was next to insignificant. And anyone who faults Chris for saying what he said and not applying the same standards to other housemates is watching the show with one eye.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,388
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Longbow wrote: »
    Chris's crime is making an observation about her that she didn't like, boohoo, she's seen, heard and been apart of things said that have been worse. It could be classified as bitching but it's mild AT BEST.

It's also a crime for a 30 year old man to be in a room with 2 girls younger than him talking about others.

Chris tried to provide an explanation to give the issue some more context which Jale seemed disinterested in (probably because if it's too logical and reasonable it would make her look like an idiot) and was ready to walk away after saying her piece (remind anyone of a Toya or Pauline convo?).

Jale needs to get over herself and realize everyone does this and Chris's contribution to bitching was next to insignificant. And anyone who faults Chris for saying what he said and not applying the same standards to other housemates is watching the show with one eye.

Well said :)
  • Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hoffmister wrote: »
    she basically called him a perv.

Someone basically made the same implication on BOTS last week
  • Options
    CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SegaGamer wrote: »
    Wow, look at the comments on Youtube. Jale is in the right here, you would think that they are watching something totally different.

It's obviously a matter of opinion as to who is in the right.

Jale has had issues with Chris since he refused to discuss his PHM stint with her.
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Totally agree. :)
  • Options
    CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Absolutely. BB must have had to search very hard for edits of Chris bitching. I think I have seen maybe three conversations where he has been bitchy. I would like to know when everyone gets to see things that have been said about them. Kimberley and Helen seem to be just constantly plugged in to Live Feed
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cornchips wrote: »
    Absolutely. BB must have had to search very hard for edits of Chris bitching. I think I have seen maybe three conversations where he has been bitchy. I would like to know when everyone gets to see things that have been said about them. Kimberley and Helen seem to be just constantly plugged in to Live Feed

I know over the past few series of C5 BB there have been conspiracy theories about BB bias..but my God, was it ever apparent this year. :(It's ludicrious. Does someone from Helen Woods family work on the production team. It's pathetic >:(