Options

Stephen is an obsession driven stalking mess.

Oracles_eyeOracles_eye Posts: 2,696
Forum Member
✭✭✭
My goodness he has totally lost the plot, dictating terms after a month, let's hope she didn't open it and in 9 months a small pink crying thing doesn't fall out.

Comments

• Options
    CheddarcakesCheddarcakes Posts: 3,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did Steven really just ban her from ever seeing or talking to her ex again? Jeeezus wtf is wrong with Kim
  • Options
    Chief KegwinChief Kegwin Posts: 835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    he`s so controlling
  • Options
    hihopeshihopes Posts: 719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know - how can Kim just sit there and let him list his rules like that???
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 86
    Forum Member
    He basically just ordered her not to have any contact with her (now presumably) ex unless he's there with her. He's becoming scary.
  • Options
    wordfromthewisewordfromthewise Posts: 2,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree that he is making an utter jerk of himself by being so needy and controlling ref the generally underwhelming and underwhelmed Kim.......I'm embarrassed for him and she sounds like she is being bullied.......it really won't end well.
  • Options
    gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    He had a girl friend when he went in the house, double standards or what?
  • Options
    Oracles_eyeOracles_eye Posts: 2,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unbelievable isn't it. This has to be the most screwed up house in a long time.
  • Options
    melloncollie06melloncollie06 Posts: 2,525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Control freak. It's all downhill from here .
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 62
    Forum Member
    Was that blackmail from his lips? Don't ever talk to him again or it's over? He is now enjoying this position of power over her and making her feel guilty, reminds me of a husband who doesn't let his wife out of the house.
  • Options
    whowho Posts: 929
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she really needs to tell him to butt out of her personal business. he has no right telling her she's not to have anything to do with her ex ever again.
    he's a control freak simples
  • Options
    Sweetpea7Sweetpea7 Posts: 87
    Forum Member
    My god is he for real? What a control freak,reeling off what Kim can and cannot do.lm not keen at all on Kim but run for the hills girl !:eek:
  • Options
    atkoatko Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My goodness he has totally lost the plot, dictating terms after a month, let's hope she didn't open it and in 9 months a small pink crying thing doesn't fall out.

I hope that Kimberly is playing him....never before have I wanted something so much from BB! The guy is a complete head case!! Despite everything he has learned, despite keeping learning a bit more each day, he still thinks this is going to work & is for real! He's so deluded & so far up himself I really hope it is all fake, the guy needs a serious reality check!
  • Options
    grah2702grah2702 Posts: 787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kimberly needs to walk out now and put as much mileage between her and the control freak as possible he is a danger to her.
  • Options
    StressMonkeyStressMonkey Posts: 13,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He is a scary freak.
  • Options
    teresagreenteresagreen Posts: 16,444
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He said earlier in the programme he wouldn't mention it again but he keeps bringing it up and going on and on....... He is laying down the law big-time.
  • Options
    Sari~Sari~ Posts: 1,201
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He was unbelievable. Her face kind of said what? I'm figuring after he did forgive her for keeping things from him she felt the need to acquiesce to his request. I'm betting if she goes first she breaks that promise right quick.
  • Options
    teresagreenteresagreen Posts: 16,444
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    atko wrote: »
    I hope that Kimberly is playing him....never before have I wanted something so much from BB! The guy is a complete head case!! Despite everything he has learned, despite keeping learning a bit more each day, he still thinks this is going to work & is for real! He's so deluded & so far up himself I really hope it is all fake, the guy needs a serious reality check!

I agree with every word ;-)
  • Options
    An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,857
    Forum Member
    Oh come on now

She made him fall in love with her.
    She has to share her previous on national television.
    She mustn't see her ex when she leaves the house.
    She needs to listen.
    She must not lie to him.
    If she does everything he says he will be fine with it.
    That's reasonable isn't it. :confused::)

And he is spiritually, emotionally and physically falling in love with her. Pity unconditionally doesn't feature in his interpretation of falling in love.
  • Options
    Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    he really thinks they are going to live together after the show. he is totally nuts.
  • Options
    CheddarcakesCheddarcakes Posts: 3,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope they let Kim's parents send her a message. If I was her mom the message would be '' We don't want you to see Steven we disapprove END IT ''
  • Options
    emzi27emzi27 Posts: 1,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's dealt with it very very very well. Hand that boy a medal! I've never seen anyone take themselves so seriously!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Steven needs evicting...Kimberly needs to catch the next flight back to USA. Scary Steven :o
  • Options
    sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That was painful to watch. For a supposedly intelligent woman she's handling this unbelievably badly.

He's a complete jerk.
  • Options
    Hayley_babyHayley_baby Posts: 15,825
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hes a total control freak!! Kim needs to run away from him fast!!
  • Options
    An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,857
    Forum Member
    atko wrote: »

I hope she is too. But if she is then she needs to get a message from home that says.

Kim you have picked the least bankable guy in the house. Nobody wants to see his photo-shoot.