Options

Why Not Vote Chris Out To Save Ashleigh?

ultrosultros Posts: 8,504
Forum Member
I'm just curious.
The guy is a complete bore. He does nothing in there apart from the occasional bitch & moan behind someones back....... which he inevitably gets caught doing then grovels to the person in question.
I don't get why he's popular :confused: Is it just because he's seen to be on the right side of who this forum likes/dislikes? Because it can't be for his contribution to the show..... even Sam last year was more relevant than this chump :o

So why is he not being touted as an Ashleigh based sacrificial lamb?

Comments

• Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,076
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What are this guy's best bits going to be ???
  • Options
    daryl_spicerdaryl_spicer Posts: 1,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Better than Jale's
  • Options
    StephyJWStephyJW Posts: 222
    Forum Member
    Because there is no real point it wouldn't work and would just be a waste of money. He's too popular at the moment. Some people think he's boring but he is also pretty inoffensive and won't have a big proportion of the public trying to vote him out anyway. Jale already had haters. That combined with people wanting to save Ashleigh could just get her evicted. Personally I would be voting Jale out regardeless of Ashleigh. I don't like her at all.
  • Options
    zelda fanzelda fan Posts: 6,330
    Forum Member
    Voting Chris is pointless and would only leave Ashleigh more vulnerable because a lot of votes have already been spent on Jale.
  • Options
    strato222strato222 Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ultros wrote: »
    Why Not Vote Chris Out To Save Ashleigh?
    Why don't you vote him out to save Jale?
  • Options
    Ms Ann ThropeMs Ann Thrope Posts: 7,213
    Forum Member
    I'm still gutted that Marlon is saved, so I won't be voting at all this week.

I dont want any of the nominees to go.
  • Options
    zelda fanzelda fan Posts: 6,330
    Forum Member

Such a fix that bb pulled that out this week.>:(
  • Options
    allie4allie4 Posts: 11,994
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Completely agree about Marlon. He has the least to offer anyone but I find Christopher annoying. He's the only one I would like to see leave the house this week. I'm struggling to understand why fms are wanting Jale out!
  • Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 116,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jale was next highest in the polls. The early Save Ashleigh threads made that clear.
  • Options
    bluefbbluefb Posts: 15,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ultros wrote: »
    The guy is a complete bore. He does nothing in there apart from the occasional bitch & moan behind someones back....... which he inevitably gets caught doing then grovels to the person in question.
    Sounds ironically like someone else I could mention.
  • Options
    TeddybleadsTeddybleads Posts: 6,814
    Forum Member
    Without Chris we'd most likely still be stuck with Pauline so I'll stand by him even if he has been rather lacklustre recently. Hopefully he will come into his own as the series progresses.
  • Options
    bookclub10bookclub10 Posts: 4,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As I said in another thread, people may look at it from a nominations perspective. Chris is very unlikely to nominate Ashleigh at the moment and they seem to be good friends in there so Ashleigh supporters would see no point in him leaving. I would say also that most Ashleigh supporters like Chris :)
  • Options
    TissyTissy Posts: 45,749
    Forum Member
    zelda fan wrote: »
    Such a fix that bb pulled that out this week.>:(

How would they know Marlon would push the button ?:confused:
  • Options
    JillyAJillyA Posts: 2,205
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Chris - I also think tactically now with the remaining housemates that are up Jale is the closest one to Helen's group and thus for that reason it is a vote against Helen and a vote to keep in people who are more likely to save Ashleigh. I know that comes back to guilt by association but that is all part of the game!
  • Options
    Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Getting jale out is good enough for me,i'll put a few bob more in the pot tomorrow,i'm generous like that lol.
  • Options
    VesnaVesna Posts: 31,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SegaGamer wrote: »
    What are this guy's best bits going to be ???

Sitting around WATCHING the young girls. Ewwww he's such a creepy guy. Just sits and watches.
  • Options
    VesnaVesna Posts: 31,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JillyA wrote: »
    I like Chris - I also think tactically now with the remaining housemates that are up Jale is the closest one to Helen's group and thus for that reason it is a vote against Helen and a vote to keep in people who are more likely to save Ashleigh. I know that comes back to guilt by association but that is all part of the game!

Jale isn't CHRIS is. Helen loves Chris, she only civil to Jale because she's been given a formal warning. She was livid when Chris's name was read out. So if the object is to take out a Helen groupie, CHRIS is the one to evict. He's the one that is closest of the ones up.
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    Chris and Ashleigh like each other. No way.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Vesna wrote: »
    Jale isn't CHRIS is. Helen loves Chris, she only civil to Jale because she's been given a formal warning. She was livid when Chris's name was read out. So if the object is to take out a Helen groupie, CHRIS is the one to evict. He's the one that is closest of the ones up.

Helen might love chris but Chris does not reciprocate.
  • Options
    Speak-SoftlySpeak-Softly Posts: 24,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helen might love chris but Chris does not reciprocate.

Yes he does.

Or don't you remember him saying she's the most interesting and the one he'd like to get to know the best?
  • Options
    BROXI BEARBROXI BEAR Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    Heres an idea...maybe it's because I like him better than Jale.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yes he does.

Or don't you remember him saying she's the most interesting and the one he'd like to get to know the best?

I do but I didn't believe a word of it. He's said a lot more negative things about her than positive. In fact I think that's the only positive I've heard.
  • Options
    Speak-SoftlySpeak-Softly Posts: 24,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do but I didn't believe a word of it. He's said a lot more negative things about her than positive. In fact I think that's the only positive I've heard.

To her?

How does it make him a nice bloke to only say it behind her back when if he said it to her face he may have some influence on her behavior?
    Especially as she seems to respect him.
  • Options
    GibsonSGGibsonSG Posts: 23,681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To answer the OP's question - because we don't want to save Ashleigh.
  • Options
    SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    StephyJW wrote: »
    Because there is no real point it wouldn't work and would just be a waste of money. He's too popular at the moment. Some people think he's boring but he is also pretty inoffensive and won't have a big proportion of the public trying to vote him out anyway. Jale already had haters. That combined with people wanting to save Ashleigh could just get her evicted. Personally I would be voting Jale out regardeless of Ashleigh. I don't like her at all.

I don't mind Jale, I like Chris, and Ashleigh, I feel, has more to give......

At the moment we have two reasonable and logical quietly spoken (to some others) HMs.......we only need the one........and Chris is the better bet for me.......

Edit......should have put that Jale was the other logical one......