Peter Andre (part 3)

Comments

• Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elle_James wrote: »
    You are kidding us!!

If I'm completely honest I'm pretty sure that, like many people, it has been KP's ruthless treatment of PA over the years that has had me championing him, and not because I'm a fan. That said, I was very impressed when co-erced into going to one of his concerts with my niece. He gave an exceptional performance. I spoke with him and Emily, and believe me, I'm not easily taken in, but they were really nice folk, and obviously adored each other. So all in all, I think KP's nastiness, and especially involving the children has undoubtedly worked in PA's favour. Own goal there KP.

Aww.....that's really nice.:)

I still think he's an abomination though. :blush:
  • Options
    lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Something tells me his ex wife hasn't got the wedding photos on display any more

http://www.contactmusic.com/story/katie-price-peter-looked-like-a-fat-freak-at-wedding_4276627

Bit confused though as this article said she called him a sweaty fat freak but Reveal says sweaty fat Greek - not that either is exactly a term of endearment

Quite shocked by that article to be honest.

It describes her as a 36 year old beauty...
  • Options
    Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think she's a moron, I think she's vicious and spiteful and will never let her venom for Peter Andre die.

For a woman married twice and engaged another time and with another child and one more on the way since they split, she spends an awful lot of time hating someone who she should have moved on from a long time ago.

To be fair, if my ex-partner was using a small accident my child had, getting adult males friends to take pictures of my child with the intention of selling them to the papers with the heavy insinuation that me and my new partner were physically abusing my child and trying to hide it - I'd never let my venom die either, and neither would anyone who loved their child. :)
  • Options
    Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That radio gig has done her no favours, I can't stand people who use innocent little children to spread poison about their issues, revolting.

True...neither did being a Sun columnist - but it's been a decade or more since she whipped per puppies out - and having an opinion (usually a carcrash one) is a good income for her now and is the wheels that keep her promotion work moving.

People like to be scandalised by Price (lots of evidence of that here on DS:D) - so people hire her to talk about stuff. But no, it doesn't do her any favours in terms of being liked because she's not got a filter....well not much of one.

EDIT: oh gawd, I thought I was posting this in the Price thread...sorry everyone...5 hours sleep and only one coffee :blush:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be fair, if my ex-partner was using a small accident my child had, getting adult males friends to take pictures of my child with the intention of selling them to the papers with the heavy insinuation that me and my new partner were physically abusing my child and trying to hide it - I'd never let my venom die either, and neither would anyone who loved their child. :)

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I don't deny there has been fault on both sides and I do think he's a horribly manipulative man who isn't above using the kids to score points off of her but the only people that are going to be damaged if she continues her public feud with him are the kids and thats why I completely disagree with the BIB.

The more she rants away like a demented banshee, the worse she makes herself look and the more he earns brownie points just by not being as bad as her in the eyes of the gbp.

AS BEL said the other thread, she really is her own worst enemy but she's 36 years old now and soon to be a mother of 5 and maybe it's time she learnt to rein it in and save her rants for behind closed doors when the kids are not around
  • Options
    ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he's sly, smarmy, manipulative and spiteful at times. He's just not as out of control as his ex-wife.
  • Options
    Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Butterface wrote: »
    I think he's sly, smarmy, manipulative and spiteful at times. He's just not as out of control as his ex-wife.

Yep I think this too,

And has he got shares in OK mag as he's on the front yet again this week I mean WTH ?:o
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oh I completely agree.
    The fact that she is a hideous, venal, miserable excuse for a woman doesn't in any way detract from the fact that he is a sleazy, grubby little desperado who is clinging on to zelebdom for all he's worth.
    He is her, just with less plastic surgery and a better PR team.
    The way I see it, if anyone is ever in any doubt about how utterly revolting Peter Andre really is, just remember who he chose as his wife and the mother of his children.
  • Options
    ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    Yep I think this too,

And has he got shares in OK mag as he's on the front yet again this week I mean WTH ?:o

How many covers of OK magazine so far in 2014 for Peter 'private' Andre ? :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How many covers of OK magazine so far in 2014 for Peter 'private' Andre ? :cool:

I think this is number 6
  • Options
    MicrokorgMicrokorg Posts: 2,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think this is number 6

The picture inside of him kissing Privatemily looks like a Dad kissing his daughter at Graduation *yuk*
  • Options
    NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Microkorg wrote: »
    The picture inside of him kissing Privatemily looks like a Dad kissing his daughter at Graduation *yuk*
    There's usually quotes like "Was it bring your daughter to work day?"in the likes of the Daily Fail when TM and Privatemily show up at the opening of an envelope.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ooo the DM will be off of CANs Christmas card list
    This time, it was Little Britain star Walliams who did the joking, inviting Harry to a concert by the unfashionable pop singer Peter Andre
  • Options
    NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ooo the DM will be off of CANs Christmas card list
    :blush:Ouch:blush:!

CAN must've stopped paying for articles.:o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently Big Nit in Epsom Downs tonight, probably flanked by the shy retiring and private ems.
    Think I would rather listen to the horses neighing.
    Can't wait to next week to see the Beach Boys :-)
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    In the UK Peter’s music has also proved hugely popular, during the 1990’s he became the sixth highest selling artist in the UK and the first Australian to have a single debut in the UK singles chart at number one. With a further three top five hits including two number one singles, two number one albums and eleven top 10 ten hits worldwide, it’s no wonder Peter is considered a hugely successful artist.

BIB:o:o

Absolute BS, yes I appreciate he has fans, enjoys his music etc but the fact is you cannot call him "a hugely successful artist" it's simply not true, if that were the case his gigs would be sold out in minutes, he'd last longer than a week at number 25 in the album charts.

Full article here.........http://www.epsomdowns.co.uk/racing/epsom-live-peter-andre

This isn't a cheap dig at him, I'm just fed up reading articles by journos who, for some reason lick his backside & portray him as some kind of superstar & of course DOTY.

The fact is he's not that talented at anything, he got the sympathy vote when he split with KP & he's milked it for all it's worth and some.
  • Options
    lola_skyelola_skye Posts: 21,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All this points to KP still hasn't got of the shy and retiring PA. Probably doesn't like his step-ford wife either
  • Options
    real worldreal world Posts: 307
    Forum Member
    In the UK Peter’s music has also proved hugely popular, during the 1990’s he became the sixth highest selling artist in the UK and the first Australian to have a single debut in the UK singles chart at number one. With a further three top five hits including two number one singles, two number one albums and eleven top 10 ten hits worldwide, it’s no wonder Peter is considered a hugely successful artist.

BIB:o:o

Absolute BS, yes I appreciate he has fans, enjoys his music etc but the fact is you cannot call him "a hugely successful artist" it's simply not true, if that were the case his gigs would be sold out in minutes, he'd last longer than a week at number 25 in the album charts.

Full article here.........http://www.epsomdowns.co.uk/racing/epsom-live-peter-andre

This isn't a cheap dig at him, I'm just fed up reading articles by journos who, for some reason lick his backside & portray him as some kind of superstar & of course DOTY.

The fact is he's not that talented at anything, he got the sympathy vote when he split with KP & he's milked it for all it's worth and some.

You can't erase the past though and pre KP he did sell a shed load of singles and albums. I agree his star has warned now but he still does sell out his shows albeit in smaller venues.

Really don't get the bile this guy gets as I can't work out what he has ever done wrong apart from create a brand that earns him some cash. What's wrong with that?
  • Options
    Fadge1968Fadge1968 Posts: 431
    Forum Member
    Apparently Big Nit in Epsom Downs tonight, probably flanked by the shy retiring and private ems.
    Think I would rather listen to the horses neighing.
    Can't wait to next week to see the Beach Boys :-)

Eminem at the weekend. Is cuprinol man the support? I'll be raging if he's not.>:(>:(
  • Options
    JerrybobJerrybob Posts: 1,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    real world wrote: »
    You can't erase the past though and pre KP he did sell a shed load of singles and albums. I agree his star has warned now but he still does sell out his shows albeit in smaller venues.

Really don't get the bile this guy gets as I can't work out what he has ever done wrong apart from create a brand that earns him some cash. What's wrong with that?

Well exactly. I find it so bizarre the energy people waste on ridiculing the poor bloke for their own amusement, and every aspect of his life is poured over to criticise. >:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

But so did Bob The Builder and he had about the same amount of musical creditability as TM.

Lets face it, the one thing that PA has always wanted to be known for as being taken seriously as an artist and it's the one thing that he will never have. Ask the gbp to name 3 of his songs and I would bet a fortune that almost no one could.
  • Options
    real worldreal world Posts: 307
    Forum Member
    But so did Bob The Builder and he had about the same amount of musical creditability as TM.

Lets face it, the one thing that PA has always wanted to be known for as being taken seriously as an artist and it's the one thing that he will never have. Ask the gbp to name 3 of his songs and I would bet a fortune that almost no one could.

I agree but it's still a fact he has sold over 2.5 million records, so somebody liked him at some point.

My view is that he is just a bloke trying to earn a living without resorting to trash stories like his ex and I fail to understand why he gets so much negativity on here
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member

I have to disagree, I have no idea how many singles & albums he sold, when people refer to him, the majority of the time it's "Peter Andre the Mysterious Girl singer", it's never "PA TV presenter, PA Award Winning Singer"
    If someone is recognised by a song they had a number one with over 20 years ago, it doesn't scream to me " hugely successful star".

Personally the reasons I dislike him are he's very false, he forever plays the victim, he's very sly & passive aggressive, he bleats on about being private yet he has no problem with being a permanent fixture on the cover of OK, he tries to portray himself as a modest guy but in reality his ego is massive, his vanity is just bleurgh, he's an awful name dropper & would like the public to believe he's good friends with "real" celebs when the simple fact is, if he has his picture taken with a celeb at an event they suddenly become his "good friend". When his brother sadly died, the whole family were understandably devastated but yet again, Andre managed to make it all about him.
    There are many more reasons I dislike him but I'm sure you get the picture:)
This discussion has been closed.