Options

Ashleigh says high chance of her walking if she survives eviction

chloedancerchloedancer Posts: 6,486
Forum Member
she wants to leave and may walk if saved...........way to pay back your fans Ashleigh;-)

Comments

• Options
    adamski94adamski94 Posts: 3,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope she does because then they lost alot of money for nothing
  • Options
    DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good stuff so hopefully people stop wasting their time with the jale campaigns
  • Options
    benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    we need to vote her out then , we can't lose potentially 2 housemates :o
  • Options
    adamski94adamski94 Posts: 3,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    benbeez1 wrote: »
    we need to vote her out then , we can't lose potentially 2 housemates :o

The good thing will be her fans out of pocket for no reason
  • Options
    pericompericom Posts: 6,029
    Forum Member
    .. so dont vote to evict her people.

Save those votes and send them Jales way ;)
  • Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 116,051
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    All talk no action.
  • Options
    quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Being saved by the voters will jig her up and give her more confidence. Jale to go , I am sick of her, boring.
  • Options
    DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 68,418
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She won't walk ..... being saved will give her the boost she needs and a new lease of life ;-)
  • Options
    meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,119
    Forum Member
    I'm still up for teaching the house a lesson for being so presumptuous about who will and who won't go in evictions.
  • Options
    Bagshot85Bagshot85 Posts: 8,248
    Forum Member
    Just want to say, that I want Jale to leave......'cause I want Jale to leave. Not because i'm a fan of Ashleigh.
    Although, out of all the females, Ashleigh is the best one out of a bad bunch.
  • Options
    dtorredtorre Posts: 3,736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »
    Good stuff so hopefully people stop wasting their time with the jale campaigns

Jale being evicted and then Ashleigh walking would be an amazing result. Ashleigh is all talk no action though, we already know that
  • Options
    FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No point saving her than and losing a great housemate like Jale is there?

Ashleigh wants to go, do your job public!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    usually those who threaten to walk so much are told to get out the door on here.........curious its not happening now.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    usually those who threaten to walk so much are told to get out the door on here.........curious its not happening now.

There's always the hidden clause "unless it's my favourite".
  • Options
    James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member

This is the 3rd or 4th time she has said it and she said she did not want Jale or the Chris's voted out over her.

I will do what she wants as the people here like her so much I will vote for her again
  • Options
    SylviaSylvia Posts: 14,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CLL Dodge wrote: »
    All talk no action.

Of course it is. She has no intention of walking because she is enjoying the attention of being in there even though there are people she may not like.
  • Options
    DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is the 3rd or 4th time she has said it and she said she did not want Jale or the Chris's voted out over her.

I will do what she wants as the people here like her so much I will vote for her again

Yes, looks like we will have to do her the favour saving her having to walk.

Vote Ashleigh.
  • Options
    quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She has heard the boos and they have affected her. She thinks she is a gonner and is saving face. I think she has more to give, while jale has turned and exposed her belly to the house bullies. while attacking the weaker Hm's.
    I liked her at first but her behavior towards the Chris's is a turn off. Lording it over them because she is with awful Helen's cool group, and condoning her behavior. by hanging around her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ashleigh tells Danielle that she’s “really f**king panicking in case I don’t go” Danielle suggests that the public may keep her in for entertainment value to which Ashleigh retorts, “What f**king entertainment am I providing? Nothing really

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/189063-big-brother-2014-spoilers-day-36-recap-and-highlights.html#ixzz37Aum5kG0
    Follow us: @tellymix on Twitter | tellymix on Facebook

I am glad Ashleigh agrees;-)
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    she wants to leave and may walk if saved...........way to pay back your fans Ashleigh;-)

Not at all, it will save her from possible eviction on Monday.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ashleigh tells Danielle that she’s “really f**king panicking in case I don’t go” Danielle suggests that the public may keep her in for entertainment value to which Ashleigh retorts, “What f**king entertainment am I providing? Nothing really

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/189063-big-brother-2014-spoilers-day-36-recap-and-highlights.html#ixzz37Aum5kG0

I read that earlier and couldn't help but laugh. :D

Got to agree with Ashleigh there though.
  • Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,076
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All talk, no action. Ashleigh is full of it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

That was on BOTS last night.
  • Options
    jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She said that once as far as i know like the other god knows how many ever. The third person in this bb. Some of these of gone on to do well or even win the show means nothing overall. Any housemate is entitled to feel that once in there atleast i know i would :D
  • Options
    amelie74amelie74 Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    Ashleigh may feel better if she's saved, I think the baying mob scared her last week.

By the same token why are non Ashleigh fans, wasting money voting to evict her if she's going to walk anyway ?