The Pub (Part 46)

Comments

• Options
    Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    chinchin wrote: »
    I have been doing some DIY frogs legs and chook legs for the kitchen. :D

:confused: What are you on about........have you been sniffing yer socks again?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPID PERSON:

Server not found

Firefox can't find the server at http.

Check the address for typing errors such as ww.example.com instead of www.example.com
    If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
    If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Humph! >:(>:(>:(

Och wind yer neck in......it's sorted now. :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPID PERSON:

Server not found

Firefox can't find the server at http.

Check the address for typing errors such as ww.example.com instead of www.example.com
    If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
    If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Humph! >:(>:(>:(
    Look STOOOOOOPID :p
  • Options
    farmer bobfarmer bob Posts: 27,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have been doing some DIY frogs legs and chook legs for the kitchen. :D

Sounds interesting buddy, let me know when they're ready. Yum :-D
  • Options
    chinchinchinchin Posts: 125,860
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Scots rool wrote: »
    :confused: What are you on about........have you been sniffing yer socks again?

No stooooooopid. I put glue down and hey presto instant chook and frogs legs (once I let them in from the Pub garden). Cheap supplies for the kitchen and I replaced them with wheels!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    farmer bob wrote: »
    Sounds interesting buddy, let me know when they're ready. Yum :-D

Yep! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No stooooooopid. I put glue down and hey presto instant chook and frogs legs (once I let them in from the Pub garden). Cheap supplies for the kitchen and I replaced them with wheels!

You been smoking da herbals Chin??
    :-D

Far out baby....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh right......carry on then...........:D
  • Options
    twassingtontwassington Posts: 163,435
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *peers down telescope from direction of the hills*

*shouts down megaphone* MORNING PEEPS :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning Twassington :-D

A Coffee and 2 rolls n bacon, potato scone and HP sauce please.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *Yells from safe distance*

Morning Bob, I'll have wot you're having :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why are you yelling & watching from a distance??

*aha,, the shoogly nail beckons....* :-D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    farmer bob wrote: »
    Why are you yelling & watching from a distance??

*aha,, the shoogly nail beckons....* :-D

You're as sharp as a tack :D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *phones dial-a-posse in order to have Twassington tracked down* :-D

*runs off sniggering*
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scots rool wrote: »
    Both sides are equally guilty of that...........difference is the 'better together' brigade are full of negativity, not once have any of them said anything positive about it. It's all doom & gloom & scaremongering - not to mention downright lies (which have been proved to be lies numerous times).

The negativity argument I agree with, the option I have is stay with England and nothing changes, or go independent and things go downhill even quicker.

Alex Salmond has practically promised nothing and his arrogance is pretty unbelievable. This is the man who promised to abolish council tax and inevitably failed. He still somehow thinks were entitled to the pound in spite of it being the GBP, not the English or Scottish pound he has people think.

Furthermore inequality exists in every country in the world. I don't understand how he plans on changing that, seeing how he told us practically nothing about what happens going forward as an independent nation.

How is everybody btw? I forgot to ask last night? :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The negativity argument I agree with, the option I have is stay with England and nothing changes, or go independent and things go downhill even quicker.

Alex Salmond has practically promised nothing and his arrogance is pretty unbelievable. This is the man who promised to abolish council tax and inevitably failed. He still somehow thinks were entitled to the pound in spite of it being the GBP, not the English or Scottish pound he has people think.

Furthermore inequality exists in every country in the world. I don't understand how he plans on changing that, seeing how he told us practically nothing about what happens going forward as an independent nation.

How is everybody btw? I forgot to ask last night? :)

I hope Scotland does get independence. But spare a thought for us Englishers who will be condemned to a lifetime of Tory rule. *clunk* >:(>:( :cry:

Anyhow have a lovely day peeps. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope Scotland does get independence. But spare a thought for us Englishers who will be condemned to a lifetime of Tory rule. *clunk* >:(>:( :cry:

The price of freedom is high, but freedom is very important .... we have to sort out our own mess.

We could just unleash a selective virus that only kills the right wing :D

*legs it*

We're all good in the hood, Himbo, same old same old ;-):D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Another incentive not to go independent I say, if only to screw them.

I'm loving this all day hot weather, saves me having to buy St Moriz to keep up appearances :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Afternoon, glorious weather again. :-)
  • Options
    Gemo52Gemo52 Posts: 128,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jasper has been to the V E T and ear and bladder problems have been ruled out. No raised temperature. No weight change. Problem could be a trapped nerve and he has been given a painkiller injection. We have to see how he progresses next week. Arthritis unlikely because of the sudden onset.

He tried to jump on the back of the sofa yesterday and fell off, normally he jumps from sofa to sofa. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Evening peeps :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Byeee peeps. Have a good evening. :D

Robotic Sr will be serving you:

http://o.aolcdn.com/cdn.webmail.aol.com/36032/images/blerk_robot.jpg
  • Options
    Gemo52Gemo52 Posts: 128,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jasper cats treatment seems to be benefiting him. He managed to get upstairs for the first time since he went wobbly. He came down again on his own when Mr G called him for his dinner, managed to bump into the banister and needed a bit of steering but a massive improvement.

Someone said that the same thing had happened to his cat and she made a full recovery.
  • Options
    The_SleeperThe_Sleeper Posts: 202,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Evening Gemo, & all :)

Good news Gemo ! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gemo52 wrote: »
    Jasper cats treatment seems to be benefiting him. He managed to get upstairs for the first time since he went wobbly. He came down again on his own when Mr G called him for his dinner, managed to bump into the banister and needed a bit of steering but a massive improvement.

Someone said that the same thing had happened to his cat and she made a full recovery.

I'm sorry to hear that Gemo, it's though to see your pet out of sorts, hope he recovers x

Hey Sleepy! have you been soaking the sun up? :p
This discussion has been closed.