Options

Please sign and no its not about the live feed(removing public vote).

oathyoathy Posts: 32,639
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://bbpublicvote.bbspy.co.uk/

So many things have changed for this series I truly do think this series of Big brother is at another cross roads. We already know for ages they dismissed new HM's and now here come new HM's. But this non stop desire to mess with voting simply is going crazy now.

I know from recent dealings with Samwell-smith he takes these things seriously so please sign and pass it along

Many thanks

Comments

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bumping for one reason.
    In more recent contact with the Guy who runs BB now a man called Samwell-smith.
    all the issues currently facing BBUK were raised. From the live feed to the edits to the general Quality of the HM's and the relationship between fans/producers/TV channel.
    I truly cant see how they cant see this exclusion of voters when it suits them and the lack of connection clearly are linked.

it takes less than 1 minute to sign please do so because getting change means just that getting BBUK back to at least within the remit of something like it was.
  • Options
    AA2009AA2009 Posts: 8,378
    Forum Member
    Yeah I still can't believe there's going to be an automatic eviction without the public vote. I'll sign.
  • Options
    SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not signed. I like the twist. It's not been done before.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AA2009 wrote: »
    Yeah I still can't believe there's going to be an automatic eviction without the public vote. I'll sign.

thank you.
    I learned a valued lesson few weeks ago.
    talk with either Channel 5 or endemol they listen but it ends there. Go with numbers behind you and they do take it seriously. This production team are in panic mode
    new HM's just proves that they need to just chill out and realise its not worked but pushing people away at this stage is just going to hurt even more. The show needs to just run its course and with luck Viacom will see the errors of this series.
  • Options
    Cat-Cat- Posts: 7,612
    Forum Member
    Signed :cool:
  • Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not signed. I like the twist. It's not been done before.

I don't have a problem with this as much as i have with other things they have done. I won't be signing it. Also we don't even know if it's going to happen yet.
  • Options
    Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm excited about Monday if we complain about every little thing before it even happens what does that say about us....lets see what happens first....and it's not the first time it happened with Makosi and cant remember her name
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cat- wrote: »
    Signed :cool:

thank you.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SegaGamer wrote: »
    I don't have a problem with this as much as i have with other things they have done. I won't be signing it. Also we don't even know if it's going to happen yet.

well they have confirmed Face to face noms and whoever gets the most votes leaves there and then. If they want to change the format of the show that's fine but don't pick and mix when it suits them.
    the entire fight has been not just about the live feed its about getting something back of the show must of us became fans for in the first place.
    what strikes me about this voting must be pretty low there is no way in hell they would give up the chance to make a stack of money, Yet the penny still hasn't dropped why support for voting fell away the disconnect they caused runs right down the middle of the relationship between fans/producers.
  • Options
    xNATILLYxxNATILLYx Posts: 6,509
    Forum Member
    I signed also
  • Options
    JinnyJinxedJinnyJinxed Posts: 878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I had a look at the Petition, and wanted to express why I WON'T sign........

What if this gives them a chance to help Kimberley out of a very dangerous situation???

How else could they remove someone who is displaying concerning behaviour traits, without leaving themselves open to legal action. A Sociopath is not someone who can be treated by a psychiatrist, and are more than capable of manipulating most psychiatric assessors. They couldn't remove him (if that's who they'd choose) an other way. If they said "we're taking you out for questionable behaviour" he would be entitled to know what that was. ... and again - he could/would sue for libel.

I understand that there are people who say she is faking with Steven, but what if she isn't, and what if Steven really is a Sociopath as his behaviour suggests.

Sociopaths are very very dangerous and ruthless people. I have personally had the misfortune to know personally 3 of them, and seen the devastation they can cause in a very short space of time, emotionally, mentally, and physically. He or she, needs removing from the House, for her sake.
  • Options
    SourGrapesSourGrapes Posts: 4,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I totally agree that they shouldn't get rid of a housemate without a public vote, but I really think there is another twist on top of this. Maybe I'm being naive but I can't believe they'd be that stupid

I don't really like the idea of a quick vote - takes away a bit of the fun - but I guess it's better than no vote at all
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,856
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If its face to face votes then Marlon is out. All the hm's with nominate him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oathy wrote: »
    well they have confirmed Face to face noms and whoever gets the most votes leaves there and then. If they want to change the format of the show that's fine but don't pick and mix when it suits them.
    the entire fight has been not just about the live feed its about getting something back of the show must of us became fans for in the first place.
    what strikes me about this voting must be pretty low there is no way in hell they would give up the chance to make a stack of money, Yet the penny still hasn't dropped why support for voting fell away the disconnect they caused runs right down the middle of the relationship between fans/producers.

It's something new and exciting. Why not just go with it and enjoy?

There's a chance it could be my favourite that goes but I am willing to take that risk. It isn't the end of the world and it is just a one off.
  • Options
    REDBUSREDBUS Posts: 2,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    evicted housemate might get put into second house with new housemates ,doubt their just going to throw newbie's right in strait away ,looking forward to more people ,was getting a bit stale and boring ,roll on Armageddon
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    xNATILLYx wrote: »
    I signed also

thank you.
    I notice some really good comments being left.
    This is classic what ive tried to tell endemol. clearly theres been a campaign to save this HM tonight. I notice in my twitter feed a lot of people have voted. yet Monday this HM could be evicted. All those people who spent money tonight are going to feel one thing and that's going to hurt the show more. I have utterly no doubt BBUK (summer normal series) is in deep trouble of being Axed and maybe a longer CBB summer series. There is no way the show can be axed because the producers got the mix wrong they have pulled out every twist they can think of and still expect people to respect them and the show.

I want a summer BB we can all enjoy again and sadly Channel 5 after making good progress last year has totally gone into meltdown this summer
  • Options
    PercyBysshePercyBysshe Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    I'll sign it if Ashleigh isn't evicted on Monday.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What happens if there is a draw? Double eviction? What happens if 3 or even 4 people get the same number of votes?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another reason i won't be signing it is because i believe that the only reason people are making a fuss about it is because Ashleigh is in danger.

If Ash and Marlon were the only ones in danger i don't think a petition would even exist.
  • Options
    holidaynumptyholidaynumpty Posts: 1,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Signed.

Also they're bloody sh*te at doing face to face noms anyway.
    All that peeking, conferring and changing votes depending on how it's going.

The only thing that levels it out is the PUBLIC VOTE !!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What happens if there is a draw? Double eviction? What happens if 3 or even 4 people get the same number of votes?

This is why i don't believe it is what people think it is.
  • Options
    GilashGilash Posts: 7,137
    Forum Member
    Signed:)
  • Options
    BaconAndEggsBaconAndEggs Posts: 9,526
    Forum Member
    oathy wrote: »
    http://bbpublicvote.bbspy.co.uk/

So many things have changed for this series I truly do think this series of Big brother is at another cross roads. We already know for ages they dismissed new HM's and now here come new HM's. But this non stop desire to mess with voting simply is going crazy now.

I know from recent dealings with Samwell-smith he takes these things seriously so please sign and pass it along

Many thanks

Hmm, The arrival of this petition on Samwell Smiths door mat was very predictable before the "twist" was agreed upon. I don't believe he will take it as seriously as the ratings the twist generates. And temporarily it will generate ratings.

I hope i'm wrong but i think it's a waste of time, but at least you care Oathy, more power to you.
  • Options
    babs_lawriebabs_lawrie Posts: 544
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How can the producers predict at the beginning what will happen throughout. They probably have to wait and see how each particular group works out and then decide what next step will be. They are trying their best to make the show more watchable for the viewers so lets trust them and stop declaring everything a conspiracy.
  • Options
    dorsetwaspdorsetwasp Posts: 4,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Signed with pleasure. :)