Options

BB — Antartica (Part 36)

Comments

• Options
    mazeymazey Posts: 137,219
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I had the same thought re Spacey but he is known for liberal views.

Goodnight Tan :)
  • Options
    FuddFudd Posts: 167,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Evening everyone. :)

Why couldn't Marlon have stayed up??? I didn't want anyone who was up for eviction to leave tonight. :(
  • Options
    TanequilTanequil Posts: 367,454
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fudd wrote: »
    Why couldn't Marlon have stayed up??? I didn't want anyone who was up for eviction to leave tonight. :(

Evening Fudd :)

How was your holiday.

I don't give a hoot about Jale leaving. The Steven and Kimberly dross looks more fake each day.
  • Options
    Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hello :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning FK :)

Are you missing big Jale.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I missed the dangerously sexually explicit sex scene .. and I watched the whole show :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning Tan/FK. :)

The holiday went well, thanks, Tan. :)
    I missed the dangerously sexually explicit sex scene .. and I watched the whole show :D

I'm not sure whether Kim felt the headboard move - let alone the Earth.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hey Fudd :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

A white sheet going up and down it was like an evening spent with Derek Acorah.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The holiday went well, thanks.

Good :) the weather wasn't too bad this week even for us in normally sunny Birmingham.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tanequil wrote: »
    Good :) the weather wasn't too bad this week even for us in normally sunny Birmingham.

It poured down yesterday but I should have known better than to expect nice weather in July. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    After waiting over a month for another episode of Snakes in the City to appear I find out it was only a 3 episode show :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It poured down yesterday but I should have known better than to expect nice weather in July. :D

This summer hasn't been much to write home about a couple of warm days followed by rain.

I should have been an African.
    After waiting over a month for another episode of Snakes in the City to appear I find out it was only a 3 episode show :(

Snakes in the City :D you do watch some odd shows.

Have you seen Broken Skull yet.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Morning :)

I am still rather gobsmacked after BB, Steven will never understand where he went wrong and blame Kim or boyfriend not his dangerously controlling behaviour.

My son should have been here an hour ago, he called to say he was about to leave at 10.45, journey about 90 minutes at night.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning mazey. :)
    mazey wrote: »
    Morning :)

I am still rather gobsmacked after BB, Steven will never understand where he went wrong and blame Kim or boyfriend not his dangerously controlling behaviour.

My son should have been here an hour ago, he called to say he was about to leave at 10.45, journey about 90 minutes at night.

I wonder if that puts Kim at risk from the Armageddon twist if the other Housemates follow the Matthew route and think she's manipulating him?

Have you heard from your son since he left? :blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm not sure how much of it is set up but it should be an interesting week if one of the newbies is her boyfriend.

Hopefully he will arrive soon there could be a thousand normal everyday reasons why he is late.

Morning Mazey :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Snakes in the City :D you do watch some odd shows.

Have you seen Broken Skull yet.
    Snakes in the City was quality! :kitty:
    Set in Durban SA .. they have real snakes over there :cool:

I've not started Broken Skull yet .. I'll give it a look over the weekend :)

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Morning mazey. :)

I wonder if that puts Kim at risk from the Armageddon twist if the other Housemates follow the Matthew route and think she's manipulating him?

Have you heard from your son since he left? :blush:
    Morning Fudd :)

Good to see you enjoyed your break.

I have no idea what the Armageddon twist involves, I hope it is not face to face nominations. Every week I get cross that Helen can nominate even though she is safe.

Son's phone is taking messages, he does not have a hands free set-up so should not use it while driving.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Snakes in the City was quality! :kitty:
    Set in Durban SA .. they have real snakes over there :cool:

I wouldn't fancy living there I don't even like the sight of worms.
    I've not started Broken Skull yet .. I'll give it a look over the weekend :)

It looks cheap but it's good and easy to follow. To win the prize when one of the starting eight per episode gets to the end they have to complete a very tough obstacle course.

Steve follows them through the course on a golf buggy giving his own brand of encouragement.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning Fudd :)

Good to see you enjoyed your break.

I have no idea what the Armageddon twist involves, I hope it is not face to face nominations. Every week I get cross that Helen can nominate even though she is safe.

Son's phone is taking messages, he does not have a hands free set-up so should not use it while driving.

If the rumours are true then the forum is going to be up in the arms regarding Armageddon. There are already stirrings out there.

Hopefully your son will arrive soon. As Tan said, there are a lot of reasons why he could be held up. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did you see Fargo has been nominated for 18 Emmys? :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the rumours are true then the forum is going to be up in the arms regarding Armageddon. There are already stirrings out there.

Folks on the forum really take the show seriously :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Morning FK :)

I'm not sure how much of it is set up but it should be an interesting week if one of the newbies is her boyfriend.
    Tonight I decided the whole show is loosely scripted, before it seemed lightly steered by the Diary room then edited to suit story lines chosen by the editors. The BF going in is just too predictable and has never worked before though it was amusing when a girl got evicted just as her BF went in.
    Hopefully he will arrive soon there could be a thousand normal everyday reasons why he is late.

Morning Tan :)

I hope he has stopped off to see someone but that is the only positive option at this stage, he has an early start tomorrow.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you see Fargo has been nominated for 18 Emmys? :)

It was a good show although I thought the ending could have been a lot better.

Gone are the days when Boardwalk Empire received nominations. Looking at the list I cannot see one it has been nominated for this year.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tonight I decided the whole show is loosely scripted, before it seemed lightly steered by the Diary room then edited to suit story lines chosen by the editors. The BF going in is just too predictable and has never worked before though it was amusing when a girl got evicted just as her BF went in.

I think it is scripted in some form and they are given direction to the way that BB wants to go.

Kimberly whipped out two polaroid pictures of her boyfriend.

Who but a time traveller from 1979 uses a polaroid camera these days certainly not a 23 year old woman.

I hope he has stopped off to see someone but that is the only positive option at this stage, he has an early start tomorrow.

Early starts mean not a lot to people under a certain age. The first thought I had is that he stopped off somewhere.
This discussion has been closed.