Options

With friends like Danielle who needs enemies?

AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
Forum Member
✭✭
This was the woman who was going to go through Helen "like a ton of bricks" if Helen had a go at Ashleigh.
And what did Danielle do when Helen did have a go at her mate? She sat there like a frightened we lamb with it's tongue cut out.

And then tonight when Helen was 'warning' her about her mate? She simply sat there agreeing with Helen and her gang of bullies and acting all shocked that she hadn't noticed this from Ashleigh before.

This is all under the facade of her new "game plan" of course - which, to me, seems like nothing more than an excuse to avoid standing up to Helen & Co.

The girl is all talk.

Comments

• Options
    SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ashleigh fans have a new target now Jale has gone?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry - are we not allowed to start new threads unless it involves slagging Ashleigh off or something? :confused:
  • Options
    sara-dalesara-dale Posts: 244
    Forum Member

You think they all have the same view?
  • Options
    Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    Danielles only friend in that house is herself. If it means progressing onto another week she will happily throw ashleigh under any passing bus/van/car/tractor.
  • Options
    SourGrapesSourGrapes Posts: 4,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Danielle's been very loyal to Ashleigh throughout, I don't see that changing now. Is there really much point defending her to Helen? It's not like she's going to change her mind.
  • Options
    rolergirlrolergirl Posts: 5,205
    Forum Member
    "Ashleigh fans this, Ashleigh fans that"
    Blah blah blah
    And these same people accuse her of bitching all the time(!!)
  • Options
    scottishmagscottishmag Posts: 3,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think its been edited to look llike she is going against ashleigh, she never once mentioned ashleighs name when saying her eyes are opened,
  • Options
    SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SourGrapes wrote: »
    Danielle's been very loyal to Ashleigh throughout, I don't see that changing now. Is there really much point defending her to Helen? It's not like she's going to change her mind.

Exactly. What good would it have done?

But that isn't enough for some people...
  • Options
    Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure Danielle is real friends with anyone in that house. Remember what she said about Kim, she was keeping away from her, didn't trust her blah blah, next minute she's working out with her. Danielle is a floater.
  • Options
    pepipoppepipop Posts: 4,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SourGrapes wrote: »

Exactly. She's still loyal to Ashleigh, but as she stated in the DR, she's playing the game now and bluffing them all.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pepipop wrote: »
    Exactly. She's still loyal to Ashleigh, but as she stated in the DR, she's playing the game now and bluffing them all.
    That's my point though - her new game plan just seems like a convenient excuse to prevent her from disagreeing with anybody and - most of all - standing up to Helen, which she has previously stated she would do.
  • Options
    queenshaksqueenshaks Posts: 10,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Addisonian wrote: »
    That's my point though - her new game plan just seems like a convenient excuse to prevent her from disagreeing with anybody and - most of all - standing up to Helen, which she has previously stated she would do.

She's full of doo doo and her game plan (if there is one) is for us to think how she's outsmarted the housemates.

I think not.
  • Options
    ruffleruffle Posts: 4,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stellen11 wrote: »
    Danielles only friend in that house is herself. If it means progressing onto another week she will happily throw ashleigh under any passing bus/van/car/tractor.

I think she is playing Helen
  • Options
    MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    queenshaks wrote: »
    She's full of doo doo and her game plan (if there is one) is for us to think how she's outsmarted the housemates.

I think not.

Of course she has they all in that house believe it. There is not a shred of evidence that says they don't only jale had her doubts the rest of them all believe it.
  • Options
    pepipoppepipop Posts: 4,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Addisonian wrote: »

Yeah, but it is a 'game' and she now knows to pretend to keep in with the other side, lessens her chance of being nominated. I think Jala being booted out has made them all realise no-one has a baldy what's going on as well as Steven being booed, etc.. so she'll still be good mates with Ashleigh but pretending to the others - and why not, they're all in there to win.
  • Options
    MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, but it is a 'game' and she now knows to pretend to keep in with the other side, lessens her chance of being nominated. I think Jala being booted out has made them all realise no-one has a baldy what's going on as well as Steven being booed, etc.. so she'll still be good mates with Ashleigh but pretending to the others - and why not, they're all in there to win.

Yep that is the way I see it.
  • Options
    purpleskypurplesky Posts: 1,435
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't really like Danielle. Her story within the house doesn't match up to what we know on the outside. Often that would make for an interesting housemate, but in her case it seems to add up to a confusing mess of a housemate.

Very amateur. ;)
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member

Thing is she always has acted like this. There were occasions before now that she has had fun with the so called cool gang and let her hair down. This is just another of those occasions. She is a coward basically and this whole new game plan is just that, a coward's way out.
  • Options
    ShadowTillNowShadowTillNow Posts: 2,646
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Danielle has always been that way. Several times she's changed her opinions depending on who's talking to her. The night of the big Helen/Matthew fight she totally licked Helen's ass when she (Helen) want ranting about Matthew in the bedroom.
  • Options
    DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Danielle has always been that way. Several times she's changed her opinions depending on who's talking to her. The night of the big Helen/Matthew fight she totally licked Helen's ass when she (Helen) want ranting about Matthew in the bedroom.

I agree, Danielle has been playing this same game since she went into the house, the holier than though catholic girl who doesn't like bad language and sex talk. But then turns the air blue with her argument with Helen. Then we have the photo on BOTS that Rylan loves to keep showing us with next to nothing on and the sausages. Then we have her constant two faced bitching and talking about anybody and everybody.

For me Danielle is and has been fake from the beginning. But then she is Dexters friend.
  • Options
    pookiesboopookiesboo Posts: 1,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like danielle but its hard to take her serious. You'd think after the fact they showed ashleigh plotting in the diary room would be a wake up call to her that gameplans arent secret in the house. Shes funny though.
  • Options
    JayUK69JayUK69 Posts: 1,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

LOL! Would seem that way. They say Helen is picking them all off one by one, it's the Ashleigh stans doing that :D
  • Options
    ShadowTillNowShadowTillNow Posts: 2,646
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree, Danielle has been playing this same game since she went into the house, the holier than though catholic girl who doesn't like bad language and sex talk. But then turns the air blue with her argument with Helen. Then we have the photo on BOTS that Rylan loves to keep showing us with next to nothing on and the sausages. Then we have her constant two faced bitching and talking about anybody and everybody.

For me Danielle is and has been fake from the beginning. But then she is Dexters friend.

She's a total Judas!
  • Options
    phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member
    purplesky wrote: »
    I don't really like Danielle. Her story within the house doesn't match up to what we know on the outside.

Another thing I've noticed about Danielle is that when she talks about her ideal man or her ideal date (as described to Marlon in last nights show) it seems to involve someone who is very rich and has a high-end car like a Rolls-Royce or a Bentley, who will spend a lot of money on her and take her to expensive places.

Them looks like gold-digger tendencies to me and she appears to want to snag a rich playboy. I noted with interest a couple of weeks ago that she said she could speak some Arabic and Russian, which seemed unusual choices until I realised that there are a lot of Arabic and Russian billionaires!!

Hmmm!
  • Options
    emptyboxemptybox Posts: 13,917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I don't know what being an ex-friend of Dexter has to do with it?
    He can't stop slagging her off on his twitter.