Options

Helen, who do you think you are

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hang on a minute. I entered this thread under the assumption that it was about Helen and what she said. But it's turned into a thread about Ashleigh now has it?

Any excuse to have a bash at Ashleigh, despite Helen mouthing off about her again last night and Ashleigh doing nothing.
  • Options
    Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On the show just on she appeared to be starting to say negative things about Kimberly to Danielle, regarding Kimberley's relationship with Steven. Something about Kimberley needing to be more considerate to him.
    Or have I got that wrong?

No she was, just as she was slagging Steven & Kim off to Ash. But it's not about the back stabbing for me, as they are all guilty, it's the arguments that Helen always takes center stage, the aggressive behaviour, the ridiculing of how someone looks, I would rather people said it behind by back, than say it in front of a group to humiliate me. Just another case of excusing being rude & nasty for being honest and upfront.
  • Options
    Kopite1763Kopite1763 Posts: 6,835
    Forum Member
    Yes I agree, could she take Ashleigh with her too please and then they can all have some fun in that house. It's now driving me mad. I am giving up on the Helen and Ashleigh rivalry I really am. It has centred around this BB for 3 weeks now or even more. Plus Steven can go too.

........waves to Darcy........

I'm not fussed either way when it comes to Ashleigh, but there are others I would rather see go before her. Helen for one........what were you thinking Pauline ........Ash is another I'd like to see take the long walk up the stairs to oblivion, hand in hand with A slightly darker version of David Brent aka Steven :D

My favs are Chris & Christopher at the moment. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Any excuse to have a bash at Ashleigh, despite Helen mouthing off about her again last night and Ashleigh doing nothing.

And Helen doesn't hold a grudge you know, she says what she needs to, and then they move on. :D How many days since Helen saw that video, and she still can't let it go, so there must be another reason for her dislike to Ashleigh.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    And Helen doesn't hold a grudge you know, she says what she needs to, and then they move on. :D How many days since Helen saw that video, and she still can't let it go, so there must be another reason for her dislike to Ashleigh.

Helen is the Queen of Fresh Starts as you rightly point out :D

I just think it's pure jealousy and the fact that Ashleigh has had her number since the first night and doesn't bow down to her like the others.
  • Options
    Kopite1763Kopite1763 Posts: 6,835
    Forum Member

I'm sure Helen must be secretly taking notes, as she's had so many issues, with so many people, it must be hard to keep track :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kopite1763 wrote: »
    I'm sure Helen must be secretly taking notes, as she's had so many issues, with so many people, it must be hard to keep track :)

And no doubt when Ashleigh leaves, Helen will take issue with someone else, and so it goes on.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    when Ashleigh leaves

She's not leaving before Helen ;-):)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helen is the Queen of Fresh Starts as you rightly point out :D

I just think it's pure jealousy and the fact that Ashleigh has had her number since the first night and doesn't bow down to her like the others.

That was the first time I actually noticed Ashleigh, when she mocked Helen for classing herself as an adult, and calling Helen an embarrassment. TO HER FACE! :o:D She got my respect for that.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's not leaving before Helen ;-):)

I'm really hoping that Armageddon week will see Helens pass to the final revoked, and let the public decide if she stays for the final. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That was the first time I actually noticed Ashleigh, when she mocked Helen for classing herself as an adult, and calling Helen an embarrassment. TO HER FACE! :o:D She got my respect for that.

Indeed, that's just one of the moments that have shone through and made me root for her.
    Her Mum seems nice too. :)

Anyway, back to Helen...there really is no defense is there :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm really hoping that Armageddon week will see Helens pass to the final revoked, and let the public decide if she stays for the final. :)

Here's hoping! but it seems Endemol want Helen for the long run >:(
  • Options
    tfftff Posts: 307
    Forum Member
    And no doubt when Ashleigh leaves, Helen will take issue with someone else, and so it goes on.

Yeah, Helen's ability to keep score has already been seen.

Do you remember when Christopher chose to give Helen the lump of coal and exclude her from a party? She was pissed at him and listed all the things she had done or said in the previous days to prove how much of a 'good' person she was.

She listed it off as if she'd written them all down to recite later. I have no doubt that everything Helen does is calculated.

I pity the housemates to have to sit quiet while Helen and Ash proclaim the 'truth' about everyone and everything. There's no option for disagreement; if you disagree with them, you become a target - so everyone just sits still and hopes Helen's eyes will pass them by:cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Indeed, that's just one of the moments that have shone through and made me root for her.
    Her Mum seems nice too. :)

Anyway, back to Helen...there really is no defense is there :confused:

Each to their own I suppose, there is no defence as far as I can see, I would hate to share that house with Helen, she is a bully and Jale and Kim played their roles as the bully's arse wipes, I want to see someone tell Helen she is out of line, the lads just giggle like stupid school kids, there is only Mark (love him) that had the guts to speak up to Helen, she does go overboard, like with Matt not wanting to play the game, I can understand not everyone wants to talk about their favourite sex position or whether they have given oral, but Helen tells Matt to F off, and when he does she follows him out. You can't talk to Helen when she's had a drink, god knows it's hard enough when she's sober. Resorting to personal insults and shouting over people, she is just awful, I can't stand her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tff wrote: »
    Yeah, Helen's ability to keep score has already been seen.

Do you remember when Christopher chose to give Helen the lump of coal and exclude her from a party? She was pissed at him and listed all the things she had done or said in the previous days to prove how much of a 'good' person she was.

She listed it off as if she'd written them all down to recite later. I have no doubt that everything Helen does is calculated.

I pity the housemates to have to sit quiet while Helen and Ash proclaim the 'truth' about everyone and everything. There's no option for disagreement; if you disagree with them, you become a target - so everyone just sits still and hopes Helen's eyes will pass them by:cool:

I forgot the Christmas party. They did look as though they were having fun, the atmosphere was so relaxed. I personally don't want to watch a house where one person rules and others pussyfoot round, I want to see other HMs characters, and I think there are people in that house that are afraid or don't feel confident enough to really show their true selves.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Here's hoping! but it seems Endemol want Helen for the long run >:(

No matter, I will enjoy voting her first out on final night. :) time for bed. Nite :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Each to their own I suppose, there is no defence as far as I can see, I would hate to share that house with Helen, she is a bully and Jale and Kim played their roles as the bully's arse wipes, I want to see someone tell Helen she is out of line, the lads just giggle like stupid school kids, there is only Mark (love him) that had the guts to speak up to Helen, she does go overboard, like with Matt not wanting to play the game, I can understand not everyone wants to talk about their favourite sex position or whether they have given oral, but Helen tells Matt to F off, and when he does she follows him out. You can't talk to Helen when she's had a drink, god knows it's hard enough when she's sober. Resorting to personal insults and shouting over people, she is just awful, I can't stand her.

Pretty much sums it up..GUILTY of being a bloody awful person, I reckon :)

Yeh, the goons who laugh along with her are unbearable >:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No matter, I will enjoy voting her first out on final night. :) time for bed. Nite :)

Haha, me too. Night!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,540
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Should of never been given the pass in first place but coming from a nasty vindictive bitch like Pauline I guess it takes one to know one - Helen :D

hope it gets took off her. and don't get me started with that freak Steven and Kim.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    imo Helen and Ashlegh are both nightmares its just Helen is more of a nightmare.
  • Options
    Cat-Cat- Posts: 7,612
    Forum Member
    Apologies to the OP on just reading the first and last of this thread.

I just don't understand your anger, that's all.

It's a gameshow. So why take it all so serious? :cool:
  • Options
    Cat-Cat- Posts: 7,612
    Forum Member
    imo Helen and Ashlegh are both nightmares its just Helen is more of a nightmare.

Ashleigh is just an immature little girl with grievances and judgements that she doesn't even understand about Helen.

I don't understand the fanclub for Ashleigh at all.

And I also don't understand the lack of empathy for Helen.
  • Options
    B*witchedB*witched Posts: 5,647
    Forum Member
    Cat- wrote: »
    Ashleigh is just an immature little girl with grievances and judgements that she doesn't even understand about Helen.

This. Agree with you on all those points Cat-.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 349
    Forum Member
    Cat- wrote: »

She see's Helen as a bully, which she is. The majority of the public see this also.

Helen is always trying to turn the house against an individual.

Don't you remember when she was turning everyone against Slugsworth for rolling her eyes at Queen Pauline. Too long ago ?
  • Options
    loveloveXloveloveX Posts: 4,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What's so twisted is that even if all of Helens nastiness was shown to all the housemates, they would be like oh you know what Helens like she just gets over emotional but you need to forgive etc >:(