Options

Sly Chris?

Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
Forum Member
✭✭
Was anybody else surprised at Chris and his 'Double D / two tits' dig at Ash, Winston and Marlon in the Diary Room?

- don't get me wrong - I laughed at it, but it was very out of character.

Comments

• Options
    roseblue1roseblue1 Posts: 7,498
    Forum Member
    Loved it.
  • Options
    Cara-maeCara-mae Posts: 790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's why I love Chris ,
  • Options
    rolergirlrolergirl Posts: 5,205
    Forum Member
    I thought it was in character, it wasnt sly, it was a dry joke which is thing in the diary room
    I dont see how its sly
  • Options
    chickseechicksee Posts: 1,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Made me laugh :)
  • Options
    Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I dont think it was out of character though, he always makes his comments in the DR so he is just running true to form, some of it is amusing and some of it is a little disturbing but it is sly because amongst the housemates he is closed and unresponsive.
  • Options
    SeymourSeymour Posts: 8,248
    Forum Member
    I love his dry sense of humour, I loved the one about the abandoned car but I can't remember which HM he was referring to ...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Seymour wrote: »
    I love his dry sense of humour, I loved the one about the abandoned car but I can't remember which HM he was referring to ...

Winston:)
  • Options
    SeymourSeymour Posts: 8,248
    Forum Member
    Pices-55 wrote: »
    Winston:)

That's right thanks......:D
  • Options
    SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not out of character at all. Chris has done the vast majority of his bitching from the safety of the Diary Room. This was no different.
  • Options
    Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wish he'd make these jokes in front of people and not just in the DR.

The housemates think he is harmless...
  • Options
    BROXI BEARBROXI BEAR Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    Most I've laughed at BB in weeks. I wish we could see this side of Chris in the house. He can be very funny - unlike Mark.
  • Options
    TheGreatKatsbyTheGreatKatsby Posts: 461
    Forum Member
    I do like his witty observations! I liked his comment about someone being like an expensive clock that asks you the time. Can't remember who it was about though. Winston?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I do like his witty observations! I liked his comment about someone being like an expensive clock that asks you the time. Can't remember who it was about though. Winston?

Was it Steven/Kim
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Was it Steven/Kim

Thanks Pices, it could have been. It made me laugh :D

I wonder if he thought up some of these lines before going onto the show and is now fitting them to the various HMs.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks Pices, it could have been. It made me laugh :D

I wonder if he thought up some of these lines before going onto the show and is now fitting them to the various HMs.

Its possible, his one liners do not appear natural to me because they are only in the DR so I get the feeling that he thinks them over before going in there.....which sort of renders them pointless and unfunny for that reason. Were he more like his DR persona in the house then I might take to him more but as it is now I find him pointless and a waste of a housemate tbh........he only has a presence in the DR, the rest of the time he is invisible and dull.:)
  • Options
    Forget-me-notForget-me-not Posts: 1,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It was about Steven, always asking questions but never listening.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Its possible, his one liners do not appear natural to me because they are only in the DR so I get the feeling that he thinks them over before going in there.....which sort of renders them pointless and unfunny for that reason. Were he more like his DR persona in the house then I might take to him more but as it is now I find him pointless and a waste of a housemate tbh........he only has a presence in the DR, the rest of the time he is invisible and dull.:)

I know what you mean. I don't like the fact that he doesn't get involved when he should do - when something nasty is happening - like when Winston and Mark got involved when Helen was giving Ashleigh a rollicking. Like you say, he needs to get involved more in the house as well as making comments in the DR.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Thanks forget-me-not!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 382
    Forum Member
    Was anybody else surprised at Chris and his 'Double D / two tits' dig at Ash, Winston and Marlon in the Diary Room?

- don't get me wrong - I laughed at it, but it was very out of character.

Loved it - he is a very funny and genuine - he is my WINNER
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I dont think it was out of character though, he always makes his comments in the DR so he is just running true to form, some of it is amusing and some of it is a little disturbing but it is sly because amongst the housemates he is closed and unresponsive.

Not sly at all - he just hates confrontation and arguments - which is all he has seen in the house so far
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Not out of character at all. Chris has done the vast majority of his bitching from the safety of the Diary Room. This was no different.

He has NOT bitched about anyone - only told the TRUTH
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Trigger64 wrote: »
    Not sly at all - he just hates confrontation and arguments - which is all he has seen in the house so far

Its a matter of oinion.....and imo he is sly.
  • Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

When he was giving his reasons for nomming Steve
  • Options
    FuddFudd Posts: 167,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trigger64 wrote: »
    He has NOT bitched about anyone - only told the TRUTH

Others may think it's sly, snide and superior, though.

I'm on the fence with Chris. He needs to have more of a backbone and dare to show this kind of cutting humour in the House to make him a worthy winner in my eyes.
  • Options
    yogacatsyogacats Posts: 6,954
    Forum Member
    I wish he'd make these jokes in front of people and not just in the DR.

The housemates think he is harmless...

He might do .... we just don't see em because of all the Steverley carp.