Oscar Pistorius Trial (Merged)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    konya wrote: »
    :D:D:D

Have a great time wherever you are going :)

Just make sure you have internet access please! :)
  • Options
    bookcoverbookcover Posts: 6,216
    Forum Member
    smacka wrote: »
    No hard feelings at all moniker though I'd just like to mention that you know fine well my comment was aimed at your unnecessary rant about the holocaust, if you need to use the holocaust to emphasise a point then imo it's in very poor taste.

Sorry to interject but it was the one and only Oscar who capitalised on the holocaust, he has plagiarised a holocaust survivors words and tweets them for the "adoring" public as if they were his words of suffering.

What does OP know of the holocaust, when has he suffered at all in one tiny iota in one second, any instance like any victim of the holocaust, survivor or not.

So if you have a complaint I suggest you get in contact with OP or one of his family, his PR company or indeed any other Reps and General Nose Wipers.

If you would like any information regarding the holocaust I have many address's I can give you.
  • Options
    thisismymonikerthisismymoniker Posts: 3,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you but that's not really helping to prove my theory - that possibly the second bangs/shots were staged in order for everyone to hear and that the shooting (or at least part of it) took place earlier. It's bugging me that it's still my feeling and I'd like to find some way of fitting the evidence to my theory. Just too lazy and doesn't resemble the PT argument so I'll shut up and go with the flow again. :)

Forgot to add something - there is one other useful bit of info about shots:

[4] There might have been a short pause after A, from Burger/Johnson.

That sounds like nonsense if she really heard those 2-3 bat sounds : the ones mike & mike's wife never heard; and for which Dr. stipp didn't hear screaming. how can you possibly be picking out rhythms and talking about females dying away for seconds after if you just heard 3 thuds and a man possibly straining/crying a bit.

Doesn't make sense. She's either deluded - and so is her husband - or that was the gunshots.

And it fits the Stipps then: A (rouses them) B+C+D is what they hear. Roux's even arguing for that...

Significance is obviously A was the hip shot. If there was a pause then chance of him hearing screams is much higher. He certainly shrieked about something after - i assume it was the response to her screams and the process of stopping them being not what he had reckoned on when he picked up his gun.

From that point of view he is suffering but it's not quite so innocent of a thing. You can't shoot people innocently in that way. It doesn't work like that. I think he thinks it might.
  • Options
    thisismymonikerthisismymoniker Posts: 3,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    konya wrote: »
    What the hell? Lol. :D:D:D

OI! lol. :p
  • Options
    smackasmacka Posts: 1,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bookcover wrote: »
    Sorry to interject but it was the one and only Oscar who capitalised on the holocaust, he has plagiarised a holocaust survivors words and tweets them for the "adoring" public as if they were his words of suffering.

What does OP know of the holocaust, when has he suffered at all in one tiny iota in one second, any instance like any victim of the holocaust, survivor or not.

So if you have a complaint I suggest you get in contact with OP or one of his family, his PR company or indeed any other Reps and General Nose Wipers.

If you would like any information regarding the holocaust I have many address's I can give you.

Regardless of what Oscar did it is still in bad taste to pick up on it and then go into a rant about it, mentioning gas chambers and such like in faux outrage isn't necessary.

I believe it's a bit presumptious of you to offer me any information at all regarding the holocaust, how dare you presume to know any better than I do.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    sandy50 wrote: »
    Out on the town ,,,,,,,,,drunk too much ?
    Get the new improved........."Pist Bucket" !
    comes in assorted colours and sizes
    order yours.now at: PO BOX, FRANK 1 , ITALY

How about "Pist O bucket" got a bit more pazzazz and poww don't you think? have images of some bloke clicking his fingers with cheesy grin.

:D

Address is great, (he is busy getting garden ready isn't he, got plenty of time, bless him)
  • Options
    konyakonya Posts: 5,004
    Forum Member
    OI! lol. :p

Seriously I love it TIMM, really makes me laugh. You come across as a really intelligent guy so when these keep popping up it really confuses me, lol.

If you look at the pic OP posted on Twitter, the bit he is actually pointing at is 'a man stumbled'

A timely reminder that he is unstable on his stumps? :p
  • Options
    sandy50sandy50 Posts: 22,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How about "Pist O bucket" got a bit more pazzazz and poww don't you think? have images of some bloke clicking his fingers with cheesy grin.

:D

Address is great, (he is busy getting garden ready isn't he, got plenty of time, bless him)
    Pist O Bucket ...............yep ..........right ol ring to it ! :D:D
    Great now for marketing ...........
    Free pack of wet wipes distributed with each bucket ordered would be appropriate too I think ! everyone loves a freebie ! :cool:
    AD RUNS LIKE THIS : (American accent required)

Hard night out.....?.....been drinking too much....?....
    Whether you're on the move or just at home partying with friends......
    If you've got a Pist O Bucket to hand ......it's joooob done. !
    ----.no need to look for somewhere discreet ..... !

Don't go anywhere without it ..........order your Pist O Bucket
    Call /////////////////////// to order
    (extra charge for 'name' on bucket )

Then cue man with cheesy grin holding bucket !
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Regardless of what Oscar did it is still in bad taste to pick up on it and then go into a rant about it, mentioning gas chambers and such like in faux outrage isn't necessary.

I believe it's a bit presumptious of you to offer me any information at all regarding the holocaust, how dare you presume to know any better than I do.

Oh here we go, please point out where exactly I said I know more then you.

Gas chambers? I have not mentioned Gas chambers how has that come into my discussing what OP had said. I am not even sure OP mentioned Gas Chambers.

I am discussing with you, what OP said to the public, nothing else.

But I can see you are getting very hot under the collar, so I bid you good morning.

Let us move on and enjoy the rest of the day.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

oh chill smacka- OP used the quote, - or we wouldn't be talking about it , but that's ok it seems, ...........why overlook that ? That wasn't in BAD TASTE then ? Double standards.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    :D:D:D:D

For those who will swallow anything?

Excellent :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Free pack of wet wipes distributed with each bucket ordered would be appropriate too I think ! everyone loves a freebie ! :cool:

Then cue Credit card Detail Blurb..

1 for the price of 3

Order now while stocks last

In very very fast English Accent, orders are restricted to one order per household, something about different numbers for NI, Outer Hebrides, the Shetlands, the Moon I think, the dolphins swimming past the large rock left of that bit of seaweed...:confused::confused::confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Does anyone know if Uncle Arnie is back home to get the young one back under some sort of control again?

I was thinking, I wonder how he feels towards his brother for having to take on this responsibility and flack on his behalf.
  • Options
    Imogen_RichardsImogen_Richards Posts: 3,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Out on the town ,,,,,,,,,drunk too much ?
    Get the new improved........."Pist Bucket" !
    comes in assorted colours and sizes
    order yours.now at: PO BOX, FRANK 1 , ITALY

Now, come on, you know Frank isn't in Italy. ;-)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 93
    Forum Member
    Thx for reply- take your time since i'm off for a few days now ... just heading off.

I also don't think premeditated murder. I Think it counts as 'intentional' but also 'emotional' so i don't know where that lies precisely but i would imagine it's murder with intent (as charged) though with minimal pre-meditation beyond the urge. because it was clearly a very dreadful idea if so and there is evidence of regret mingled together with his resourcefulness. It's not absolute cold/calculated. Equally not absolute remorse. Somewhere in the middle. BUT: He definitely doesn't want to do any time for it, that's for sure.

Agree he's definitely guilty at minimum of blasting intruders. 2nd degree murder i am guessing for that due to too many bullets. But up a notch clearly with Reeva as that would be much more serious of a thing to lie about especially...

OK, i look forward to your reply in due course! PM me the post number if you like because i might not be on for a while so i might not be able to find your reply easily.

Will do. And if I find what I think will send you PM... which btw is a great idea so would ask the same since much as I would like to I can't follow here religiously so am likely to miss any replies so post little. OC, will have to remember to check PMs! Have a great break... from your thorough posts I reckon you deserve it.
  • Options
    Jeremy99Jeremy99 Posts: 5,476
    Forum Member

image here
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Jeremy99 wrote: »
    image here

Bravo Sir :D:D:D

Product is now ready to be launched as an idea.

Just a bit of number crunching to do and we are ready to go into production.
  • Options
    BeckyboopBeckyboop Posts: 573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does anyone know if Uncle Arnie is back home to get the young one back under some sort of control again?

I was thinking, I wonder how he feels towards his brother for having to take on this responsibility and flack on his behalf.

Arnie will be home as soon as he can. He just needs to shoot one more elephant for the road.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now, come on, you know Frank isn't in Italy. ;-)

oops - sorry imogen, he's under your umbrella sipping Pimms- alternative address........ITALY - He has loads of time to prepare the garden, you are right to correct me,......OP's going to be 'away' for a while ^_^
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jeremy99 wrote: »
    image here

O M G :o

That's just brilliant !
    On the market already then
    :D:D:D - what a team we have here !

hey for the really pist we could branch out into WheelieBins :o:D

(disclaimer applies :o;-)) (other buckets are available at all leading manufacturers and suppliers)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Beckyboop wrote: »
    Arnie will be home as soon as he can. He just needs to shoot one more elephant for the road.

>:(

Is he really a big "game" hunter...I thought that sort of stuff was left to the poachers and thieves.
  • Options
    ClaireChClaireCh Posts: 5,899
    Forum Member
    The link pasted below was the Order made by Mlambo JP, regarding the televised broadcasting of the trial.

I think Pisto can forget any ideas he might have about an appeal on the basis that the cameras infringed his rights to a fair trial -

Para 8 of the Order

"Notwithstanding the above, the presiding judge shall retain a discretion to direct that, in the event that it becomes apparent that the presence of the cameras or the recording and/or transmitting and/or broadcasting is impeding a particular witness’s right to privacy, dignity and/or the accused’s right to a fair trial, MultiChoice and Primedia and the print Media 24 applicants will be directed to cease recording and/or transmitting and/or broadcasting and/or photographing of the testimony."

Deliberations / Considerations

"The right to a fair trial

[12] Pistorius contends that the live broadcasting of his criminal trial, through audio (radio), audio-visual (television) and still photographic means, will infringe his right to a fair trial. His view is that the mere knowledge of the presence of audio visual equipment, especially cameras, will inhibit him as an individual as well as his witnesses when they give evidence. He has also asserted that his Counsel may also be inhibited in the questioning of witnesses and the presentation of his case. He further is of the view that covering his trial as is sought by the applicants will enable witnesses still to testify to fabricate and adapt their evidence based on their knowledge of what other witnesses have testified. In his view the requested broadcasting of his trial will have a direct bearing on the fairness of the trial and contends that should the relief be granted he will most certainly not enjoy a fair trial.

The principle of open justice

[22] My views to the objections raised by Pistorius find support in the open justice principle. Acceding to the objection in their entirety will surely jettison the noble objectives of the principle of open justice when one takes cognizance of our development in the democratic path. At this day and age I cannot countenance a stance that seeks to entrench the workings of the justice system away from the public domain. Court proceedings are in fact public and this objective must be recognized.

[25] In balancing the competing rights at stake it is my view that the objection by Pistorius regarding the audio-visual recording as well as the still photography of him and his witnesses should not be taken lightly. It was argued on his behalf forthrightly that the inhibitory effect of audio-visual recording equipment, in particular the knowledge and awareness thereof by himself and his witnesses, will be great when they give their evidence. This potential was recognized by our highest court in the SABC vs NDPP[22]. For this reason I am of the view that the audio-visual or televising and still photography of Pistorius and his witnesses when they testify be disallowed as this has the potential to deprive him of a fair trial on the grounds spelt out in argument on his behalf. I am persuaded that there is merit in his fears and that of his witnesses that they may be disabled somewhat in giving evidence.

[26] On the other hand audio coverage in my view does not carry the same inhibitory or intrusive potential as the audio-visual form of coverage. In my view whilst there may be no visual image of Pistorius and his witnesses as they testify they should however be heard on radio. I am fortified in my view by what the Constitutional Court said in SABC v NDPP[23] that : “It might well be considered advisable to start with coverage on a trial basis” and in footnote 60 the following is relevant : “A further factor that might be considered is whether or not to start purely with radio coverage. Although print, radio and television are all instruments of the media, each presents its own possibilities and each carries its own dangers for inappropriate use. Radio is, accordingly, less amenable to being used in such a way as to risk misrepresentation and misunderstanding than is television.”

[29] Despite the order that I have arrived at it must be understood that the presiding judge over the criminal trial retains the ultimate discretion during the trial regarding aspects of the relief granted in this matter which may require her attention as the trial unfolds."

http://www.saflii.org/za/cases/ZAGPPHC/2014/37.html
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Is he really a big "game" hunter...I thought that sort of stuff was left to the poachers and thieves.

the 'family 'own large game reserves - they shoot for sport !
  • Options
    BeckyboopBeckyboop Posts: 573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Both the uncles are big game hunters. But dunno if OP was. Hopefully he won't be allowed to be one now, whatever the outcome.
  • Options
    benjaminibenjamini Posts: 32,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I wonder if he owns Bullet Safaris which offer Elephant hunting. I thought it was illegal.

http://www.bulletsafaris.com/elephant-hunting.html
This discussion has been closed.