Options

Bianca tells the House about Danielle's past (vid)

VerenceVerence Posts: 104,626
Forum Member
✭✭✭✭
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TtD5Kv6bdg

Bianca says she has bonded most with Helen, Zoe, Mark and Christopher

She then uses most of the rest of the interview to have a go at Danielle

Comments

• Options
    PaleHorsePaleHorse Posts: 5,681
    Forum Member
    Well that's sealed Bianca's fate imo.
  • Options
    ABCZYXABCZYX Posts: 12,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PaleHorse wrote: »

If it was a VTE, I'd agree with you. But as it's a VTS, I'm not sure.
  • Options
    mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Same here too don't like the way she is in there at all. ;-)
  • Options
    Stuart25Stuart25 Posts: 12,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is just unfair now.
  • Options
    CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know Danielle is a bit fake but she doesn't deserve all this. I actually think she is dealing with it quite well dignified silence
  • Options
    BMLisaBMLisa Posts: 15,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cornchips wrote: »
    I know Danielle is a bit fake but she doesn't deserve all this. I actually think she is dealing with it quite well dignified silence

Agreed, at the absolute worst she's guilty of hamming up the faux outrage. Other than that she's pretty similar to the girl on the docu.

She is handling it well. Especially since it's the first time anyone's had a go at her to her face since week 1 with Helen and she wasn't quite as dignified then.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,388
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cornchips wrote: »

I agree, she may have told a few half truths but who is she hurting ? She's not spiteful or malicious in any way, I just wish they'd let her be. :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,056
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stuart25 wrote: »
    This is just unfair now.

It really is.
  • Options
    Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member

Yep she has had it now.
  • Options
    CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BMLisa wrote: »
    Agreed, at the absolute worst she's guilty of hamming up the faux outrage. Other than that she's pretty similar to the girl on the docu.

She is handling it well. Especially since it's the first time anyone's had a go at her to her face since week 1 with Helen and she wasn't quite as dignified then.

Agreed. And none of us know whether or not she is a virgin. I'm not sure what she is that guilty of tbh. Let's face it she isn't the only one who is pretending in that house.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 225
    Forum Member
    I'm sick to death of seeing Danielle be pulled down by that vile pile of dog mess she's one to talk about morals the 31 year old mess!!
  • Options
    diesels hummindiesels hummin Posts: 7,589
    Forum Member
    Why doesn"t she let on that helen sold sex for money?
  • Options
    TheGreatKatsbyTheGreatKatsby Posts: 461
    Forum Member
    Again.

The same group are targeted again and again - Danielle, Ashleigh and Chris - and it's getting really boring now.
  • Options
    WarpWarp Posts: 2,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's wrong, it's quite simply wrong and if Danielle goes this friday then it's criminal because Bianca has obviously been out to get her and Danielle has done anything to bring it on herself, honestly Danielle has been so restrained its amazing she's not flipped out.
  • Options
    strato222strato222 Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Verence wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TtD5Kv6bdg

Bianca says she has bonded most with Helen, Zoe, Mark and Christopher

She then uses most of the rest of the interview to have a go at Danielle
    She unwittingly admitted that Chris's suspicion of her bitching with Helen in the toilets was right.
  • Options
    JennyukJennyuk Posts: 21,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with all the above posts about the picking on Danielle, it needs to stop, even BBOTS keep showing her picture to evicted HMs.
  • Options
    WarpWarp Posts: 2,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    strato222 wrote: »
    She unwittingly admitted that Chris's suspicion of her bitching with Helen in the toilets was right.

Oh yeah, wonder if they'll pick up on that or just forget because she's outed Danielle.
  • Options
    Ba Na NaBa Na Na Posts: 1,792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Very unfair!
  • Options
    Dave MacDave Mac Posts: 2,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Danielle's act does grate on me big time but she doesn't deserve this mess reading things and coming in "exposing" her as if she's committed a crime.
  • Options
    cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do think she's going OTT now where Danielles concerned and now need to leave it be ,but BB also should've stepped in and stopped her by giving the old New "H/Ms are reminded they must not talk about things they know from the outside " announcement
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That was horrible to watch. No one deserves this.
    Edit to say:
    I do think the past few days someone has got a vandeta against Danielle and deliberately releasing things into social media.
  • Options
    GottaBeAdoredGottaBeAdored Posts: 11,096
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cah wrote: »
    I do think she's going OTT now where Danielles concerned and now need to leave it be ,but BB also should've stepped in and stopped her by giving the old New "H/Ms are reminded they must not talk about things they know from the outside " announcement

I don't think they even pretend that's a rule these days:(
  • Options
    MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BB producers are nasty I am a fan but I hope she goes tomorrow because this is gone beyond a joke.
  • Options
    strato222strato222 Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Warp wrote: »
    Oh yeah, wonder if they'll pick up on that or just forget because she's outed Danielle.
    They'll pick up on it, but they won't make it a whopping issue as some other housemates would.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,056
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That was horrible to watch. No one deserves this.
    Edit to say:
    I do think the past few days someone has got a vandeta against Danielle and deliberately releasing things into social media.

It actually does seem like that. I don't know wtf's going on but it's nasty as ****.