Options

Pav and Zoe bottled it.

SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
Forum Member
✭✭✭
They agreed to vote Ashleigh out ( Kim first but she is ill ) Bianca confirmed it on BBBOTS.

Wimps. :p

Comments

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bump.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,122
    Forum Member
    so why did it change to danielle if the backup was ash?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    flowers786 wrote: »

Crowd reaction i reckon. They could have gone for Steven but from what i have seen they like him for some reason so they weren't going to pick him.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Where did they discuss it? as they had already said they made up their mind in the dairy room and had to tell BB, so Biannca can't be telling the truth.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    S_J1 wrote: »
    Where did they discuss it? as they had already said they made up their mind in the dairy room and had to tell BB, so Biannca can't be telling the truth.

Or Pav and Zoe could be lying.:p
  • Options
    yhtrownuyhtrownu Posts: 1,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's in their interests to keep Steven in anyway cos if they are up against him next week, he will go over them.
  • Options
    Rikki65Rikki65 Posts: 8,449
    Forum Member
    flowers786 wrote: »

Because it was probably a case of going along with what the vile one wanted and when she left they felt free to do what they wanted.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rikki65 wrote: »
    Because it was probably a case of going along with what the vile one wanted and when she left they felt free to do what they wanted.

Really ? they don't look like people that let others decide for them.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,824
    Forum Member
    It was interesting that all their picks were girls.

Not interesting. Predictable, I should've said.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SegaGamer wrote: »
    Or Pav and Zoe could be lying.:p

Okay forget that they went into the diary room, they didn't know one of them were going to be evicted, they didn't discuss it when Emma said they had 30 seconds, they didn't know they were doing it live and infront of the house mates, yet both said the same name at the same time, so Biannca must be lying.
  • Options
    jendejende Posts: 21,432
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't really get it's a big deal changing from Ashleigh to Danielle. Especially with Ashleigh saying she wanted to go. So that makes it an easier option. The HM's wouldn't feel any better or worse if Ashleigh went over Danielle, so not sure why they would be bothered to change.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Okay forget that they went into the diary room, they didn't know one of them were going to be evicted, they didn't discuss it when Emma said they had 30 seconds, they didn't know they were doing it live and infront of the house mates, yet both said the same name at the same time, so Biannca must be lying.

They did discuss it, you could see it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jende wrote: »
    I don't really get it's a big deal changing from Ashleigh to Danielle. Especially with Ashleigh saying she wanted to go. So that makes it an easier option. The HM's wouldn't feel any better or worse if Ashleigh went over Danielle, so not sure why they would be bothered to change.

Crowd reaction. Ashleigh got more of a positive reaction and Danielle got a negative, if they picked Ashleigh that could have come back to haunt them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They did discuss it, you could see it.

No they didn't and I don't see you explaining where Zoe and Pav did or what their whole conversation was.

Pav said something like, we don't need to discussion we already picked, something like that.
  • Options
    conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was not a last second change to Danielle from Ashleigh given their first choice Kim was "unavailable" Dexter was booked early in the day for BBBOTS. !! Nuff said.
  • Options
    Rosie50Rosie50 Posts: 2,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    According to Bianca Kim was their first choice so BB bottled it >:(
  • Options
    SpiritedAwaySpiritedAway Posts: 10,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You mean the producers evicted Danielle. She was like Zoe and Pav's fourth choice. I don't believe they had any control of that decision.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    conchie wrote: »
    It was not a last second change to Danielle from Ashleigh given their first choice Kim was "unavailable" Dexter was booked early in the day for BBBOTS. !! Nuff said.
    Rosie50 wrote: »
    According to Bianca Kim was their first choice so BB bottled it >:(

I did actually point out in the opening post that Kim was their first choice.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No they didn't and I don't see you explaining where Zoe and Pav did or what their whole conversation was.

Pav said something like, we don't need to discussion we already picked, something like that.

I think you need to calm down.

They clearly had a very brief discussion during the 30 seconds.
  • Options
    chloedancerchloedancer Posts: 6,486
    Forum Member
    producers clearly told them to save Ashleigh.pure fix,they dot want to lose the voting revenue obviously
  • Options
    ucra girlucra girl Posts: 19,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I agree.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    producers clearly told them to save Ashleigh.pure fix,they dot want to lose the voting revenue obviously

Well if people are allowed to say it's a fix when it comes to what has happened with Kim, then i suppose it's only fair we get fix claims about Ashleigh too :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think you need to calm down.

They clearly had a very brief discussion during the 30 seconds.

I don't need to do anything thank you very much, you have been asked numerous questions as an OP of a thread but are unable to answer one question, why is this, because you are wrong, so therefore what you claim, state and have an opinion on is invalid isn't it. Doing a Pauline now and trying to reverse the psychology, shame it won't work! Clearly had isn't an answer, it is an assumption!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ucra girl wrote: »
    I agree.

Thank you, so do I :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't need to do anything thank you very much, you have been asked numerous questions as an OP of a thread but are unable to answer one question, why is this, because you are wrong, so therefore what you claim, state and have an opinion on is invalid isn't it. Doing a Pauline now and trying to reverse the psychology, shame it won't work! Clearly had isn't an answer, it is an assumption!

I'm not answering a question when someone is being a complete ass. The way you are responding to a thread that was more tongue in cheek then anything else shows that you need to calm down.