Hollyoaks E4 Daily | 22/07/14 | 7:00 - Attacker Suspicion

Owen19Owen19 Posts: 13,198
Forum Member
✭✭
Good Evening Oaksters...

Today's spoilers:
Cameron is accused of attacking Leela

Airs Wednesday, Jul 23 2014 at 18:30 BST on Channel 4

When the Lomaxes are burgled and Leela is attacked, everyone's first suspicion is that Cameron is to blame. As a result, the bad boy is arrested - but is he really to blame for the assault?

Meanwhile, Lindsey is conflicted following recent events, but who will she choose to stand by?

Elsewhere, has Maxine finally been presented with her chance to leave Patrick for good, or have things been made worse?

Also today, Cindy's bipolar worsens as she imagines that she and Rhys are planning their escape to Hawaii. They just need to collect Hilton from the hospital, but Holly and Dirk want to go to the hospital too.

Writer: Jonathan Larkin
Director: Tracey Rooney

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s13/hollyoaks/spoilers/a583061/cameron-is-accused-of-attacking-leela.html#~oKLD0vYEcEfuZZ#ixzz38Dlu2aMF
Follow us: @digitalspy on Twitter | digitalspyuk on Facebook

Enjoy!:)

Comments

• Options
    SMIDSYmk2SMIDSYmk2 Posts: 7,811
    Forum Member
    I do like Cameron, more for his Scottish accent but he seems nice
  • Options
    BabanBaban Posts: 2,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No way would Cameron attack Leela, it's probably either Sam or Ziggy (to frame Cameron) or someone they've paid
  • Options
    StarryNightStarryNight Posts: 7,289
    Forum Member
    That was Ziggy, could tell immediatly by the way he was standing.
  • Options
    OminousGloryOminousGlory Posts: 5,019
    Forum Member
    That was Ziggy for sure.
  • Options
    Emma_HenveyEmma_Henvey Posts: 9,895
    Forum Member
    I agree with everyone else, I think it's Ziggy who attacked Leela.

Wonder when Cameron finds out about Peri?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Lindsey is an absolute idiot.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,899
    Forum Member
    Lindsey is such a b***h >:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I wonder if Lindsey is playing Freddie now. Gain his trust to get him to confess to her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if Lindsey is playing Freddie now. Gain his trust to get him to confess to her.

Probably
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well...poor Joe, Blessing, Cameron, Leela, Maxine and Cindy.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    God, I hate Sam so much. What is Hollyoaks obsession with innocent people getting banged up. It was obvious it was Ziggy.
  • Options
    RingoJ739KRingoJ739K Posts: 23,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor Blessing. She only wanted to help Maxine. :(

Maxine really should have gone in the cab.
  • Options
    dublintvfandublintvfan Posts: 5,077
    Forum Member
    quite obvious they way they didnt show us the end of lindsey and joes talk that its all a plan to make freddie feel secure till he slips but the actor said freddie will need eyes in the back of his head with this one
  • Options
    Forum Member

I know :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    quite obvious they way they didnt show us the end of lindsey and joes talk that its all a plan to make freddie feel secure till he slips but the actor said freddie will need eyes in the back of his head with this one

That's a good theory. Hopefully your right.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Quite clearly Ziggy that broke into the Lomaxes, you could tell by the way he was panting...
  • Options
    NeomysterioNeomysterio Posts: 13,458
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Really felt for Blessing, Maxine and Dennis in this episode! The three of them are fantastic.

I really think Lindsay is playing Freddie as we didn't see the last bit of conversation between her and Joe.

Sam! Geez what is up with her? I really hope Leela doesn't forgive her once all of this comes out as its horrendous.

Cameron... well hello there.
  • Options
    grazemytvaddictgrazemytvaddict Posts: 4,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with the people who day Lindsay is playing Joe.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member

I agree.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Sam and Freddie>:(
    Poor Joe, Cameron, Leela, Maxine and Blessing:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I don't know why Leela continues to believe Sam. I know she's her mother and everything but surely after her learning what she did to Cameron, she see's her true colours now.
  • Options
    Jingle JangleJingle Jangle Posts: 2,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know why Leela continues to believe Sam. I know she's her mother and everything but surely after her learning what she did to Cameron, she see's her true colours now.

That's what I thought. Surely Leela wouldn't take what Sam said at face value. She'd at the very least suspect that maybe she was fitting Cameron up again.

HOs have really done a number on Sam. She was a decent enough character who has been totally assassinated. She's got to go.

Oh dear Freddie. I know no-one cares who killed Fraser, but it's a standard soap storyline that could be exciting and engaging were it not for the beyond dreadful Freddie at the centre of it. He has totally ruined it. He's a prime example of a character/actor killing a story dead.
  • Options
    Anna_WAnna_W Posts: 3,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Agreed. I can't believe she set up someone and let spend him 14 years behind bars, because she didn't want him to be her daughter's boyfriend!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I really hope she is!
    If not, the writers are trying to make her as unlikeable as they possibly can.
    She covered up a murder herself, so I really can't see her acting this way towards Joe if she actually thinks it was him who killed Fraser.

I can't stand Sam anymore. I'm really liking Cameron so far, and I'm looking forward to him finding out about Peri.
  • Options
    lulu glulu g Posts: 52,663
    Forum Member
    Ziggy really is not the brightest, is he? What on earth would a smart young woman like Leela be doing with an oaf like him? Fortunately, there is the rather nice Cameron. (How would someone just out of prison, after being there since the age of fourteen, have a car and be able to drive?)