Options

What the hell is Ashleigh thinking of by telling Mark?

zx50zx50 Posts: 91,276
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Is Ashleigh mad? Mark's the gobbiest one in there. Sigh... Ashleigh, what have you done? I couldn't believe that she chose him. I'd have went for Christopher.

Comments

• Options
    TheMatrixTheMatrix Posts: 619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She knew he would gob off , the public hate a grass.
  • Options
    jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was trying to make it all not so obvious by picking Mark.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The house this year seems fairly devoid of rules, however the one rule that all the HMs adhere to is that if there's something good up for grabs Christopher won't be getting it.
  • Options
    Rikki65Rikki65 Posts: 8,449
    Forum Member
    She had to chose someone who was more aligned with the nasty gang in order to put them off the scent. It would have been too obvious had she picked Christopher. Maybe Winston would have been a better choice.
  • Options
    BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Um.... what has she told Mark? Your Op is lacking some important info|!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 78
    Forum Member
    I'm surprised she can't see through what a fake snake he is! Unless it was some brilliant tactical ploy on her part because she knew he would gob off and lose public support I don't see the sense in her making that decision. However I really don't think that was the case as she genuinely seems to like Mark and trust him.

Ashleigh, I love you but why you make such bad decision? :cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Barracute wrote: »
    Um.... what has she told Mark? Your Op is lacking some important info|!!

Have you not seen the latest episode?
  • Options
    BeeBumbleBeeBumble Posts: 5,925
    Forum Member
    Lol at everyone making excuses for Ahsliegh and look loyal to her friends. When she clearly said "Christopher won't agree with my decisions" and was willing to choose Winston over him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jp761 wrote: »
    She was trying to make it all not so obvious by picking Mark.

Maybe. I think Ashleigh's brighter than I thought.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BeeBumble wrote: »
    Lol at everyone making excuses for Ahsliegh and look loyal to her friends. When she clearly said "Christopher won't agree with my decisions" and was willing to choose Winston over him.
    She also said he doesn't discuss things in the quick manner needed for that position.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Ashleigh told Chris that she was picking Steven.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    Maybe. I think Asleigh's brighter than I thought.
    See in general maybe she should of picked Winston he was the other one they discussed. But also they didn't know how many they would end up having in the power alliance. Anyway in the end no one can second guess BB there worse then ever this year at ******* things about as we know haha
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 78
    Forum Member

The fact she didn't choose Christopher puzzled me too tbh. I'm not pissed off enough about it to stop supporting her though. She did say in the beginning that she wasn't going to base completely on friendships so she kept her word.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,068
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it was a very good tactical move, mix up the dynamics!
  • Options
    SelenaSelena Posts: 29,605
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    divergent wrote: »

Tactically it was a bad move because Mark was always going to throw them to the wolves to save his own bacon. Winston and Christopher would have shown more loyalty. Also if its normal nominations next week Chris and Ashleigh are going to be nominated by Helen's gang.

The only good thing is that if the edit shows what really happened last night Mark will be shown for the player he is.
  • Options
    hunkydoryhunkydory Posts: 3,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rikki65 wrote: »
    She had to chose someone who was more aligned with the nasty gang in order to put them off the scent. It would have been too obvious had she picked Christopher. Maybe Winston would have been a better choice.

none of the hms are nice all nasty just some more than others
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    divergent wrote: »

Thinking about it, I think Ashleigh wanted Mark to get the blame because she knows how much of a coward and gossip Mark is. It's all becoming clear now. I suppose I should have thought about it more before making this thread.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Selena wrote: »
    Tactically it was a bad move because Mark was always going to throw them to the wolves to save his own bacon. Winston and Christopher would have shown more loyalty. Also if its normal nominations next week Chris and Ashleigh are going to be nominated by Helen's gang.

The only good thing is that if the edit shows what really happened last night Mark will be shown for the player he is.

normal nominations would make a nice change
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm glad she didn't choose Christopher. He's had enough crap thrown at him. Do you think any of the cool kids would have listened to his reasonable (unlike Marks) explanation? Helen already proved, with the way she spoke about Chris, that she would have been gunning for him too.
  • Options
    PercyBysshePercyBysshe Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    Setting him up for a fall?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hunkydory wrote: »
    none of the hms are nice all nasty just some more than others

I disagree. Christopher, Zoe, Pav and Chris. I don't know what they're like in real life, but they've been okay in the house so far.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 661
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ashleigh was under the mistaken assumption that Mark is a nice guy and was her friend.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Setting him up for a fall?

Ashleigh knows that Ash and Helen are the dominant ones and that Mark is the weakest personality of the 'popular' group. So, by getting Mark to nominate Ash, she knows that Mark will get some negative words from Ash and Helen for doing this. I'm guessing that Ashleigh also doesn't like Mark for being a two-faced gossip as well.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    craton wrote: »
    Ashleigh was under the mistaken assumption that Mark is a nice guy and was her friend.

After seeing things more clearly, I disagree. I can't believe I didn't click on why she chose Mark.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    I disagree. Christopher, Zoe, Pav and Chris. I don't know what they're like in real life, but they've been okay in the house so far.

i disagree all have talked about one hm or another in a negative way even christmas who i like no angels in there