Options

"Israeli's may be responsible for war crimes" UN High Comissioner

jojoenojojoeno Posts: 1,842
Forum Member
✭✭✭
So here we have it at last , the UN have finally stated what everybody knew that the Israelis may be responsible for war crime. How the jackboot of Hitler and his henchmen have turned into the modern day Israeli state.

Everybody must watch and see if the UN pursues war crimes against Israeli leaders.

Comments

• Options
    Deep PurpleDeep Purple Posts: 63,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jojoeno wrote: »
    So here we have it at last , the UN have finally stated what everybody knew that the Israelis may be responsible for war crime. How the jackboot of Hitler and his henchmen have turned into the modern day Israeli state.

Everybody must watch and see if the UN pursues war crimes against Israeli leaders.

Yes, there doesn't appear to be any difference. I'm sure they'll find millions dead in concentration camps too when they look.
  • Options
    jojoenojojoeno Posts: 1,842
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, there doesn't appear to be any difference. I'm sure they'll find millions dead in concentration camps too when they look.

Gaza is a concentration camp , one big camp controlled by the Israelis , even their own Zionists condemn what is happening in Gaza.
  • Options
    JakobjoeJakobjoe Posts: 8,235
    Forum Member
    I thought hamas were in control.
    who's firing the rockets..
  • Options
    Everything GoesEverything Goes Posts: 12,972
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The USA will veto this end of story!
  • Options
    What name??What name?? Posts: 26,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Doesn't make a difference. They won't be held responsible. War crimes trials are very selective and the anti-Palestinian bias too ingrained.

In today's news lots of MPs defend Israel's right to mass murder and one lib-Dem MP faces punishment from his own party for saying if he were in Gaza he would retaliate by firing rockets too... Nobody points out how hypocritical this is.

In other news a US politician talks of losing two American lives - soldiers in Israel. Why is that different to volunteering in Iraq or Syria? And no mention of raising funds for Israel of being equated with raising funds for pro-Palestinian causes.
  • Options
    ViridianaViridiana Posts: 8,017
    Forum Member

I do not remember the jewish population firing rockets at Germany back in the day.
  • Options
    SemieroticSemierotic Posts: 11,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The US won't care, and as such neither will our own government. Cameron was such a weasel in his last official statement on the matter.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Viridiana wrote: »
    I do not remember the jewish population firing rockets at Germany back in the day.
    There were several uprisings in Jewish ghettos during the war including the Warsaw one you may of heard of. In your view were they terrorists using unconventional means to terrorise their occupiers?

After all Germany was a legitimate state and they were not officially soldiers in a national army.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In more news Muslims flock to Iraq and Syria to terrorise other Muslims as jihad.... Ignoring the fact that their existence acts as a check on Israeli aggression and a source of support to Palestinians. Thus leaving precisely one country with a strong pro-Palestinian stance in the region that is not dependent in US money and weapons. One that is listed as the next target because they are the wrong sort of Muslims too...

Talk about divide and conquer.
  • Options
    wns_195wns_195 Posts: 13,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The UN doesn't seem to be very bothered that Hamas rockets have been found in their schools twice.

If any country objects to the methods Israel uses to try stopping Hamas firing rockets, it should send its forces to Gaza and successfully stop the rocket fire in a way it considers acceptable.
  • Options
    ViridianaViridiana Posts: 8,017
    Forum Member
    There were several uprisings in Jewish ghettos during the war including the Warsaw one you may of heard of. In your view were they terrorists using unconventional means to terrorise their occupiers?

After all Germany was a legitimate state and they were not officially soldiers in a national army.

What type of answer is this?
    Are you actually saying the jewish population terrorised Germany? Give me a f**** break.

Please go back to the History books, and i tell you this as an History graduate, so i'm not exactly talking out of my a**. Unbelievable, i actually did not expect this type of answer from you.
  • Options
    qixvixqixvix Posts: 10,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gaza is a concentration camp , one big camp controlled by the Israelis , even their own Zionists condemn what is happening in Gaza.

Spot on - how can people be so small minded - the IDF are not wearing Hugo Boss either but it's still a massacre, treatment of life as lesser than their own, dehumanised ethnic cleansing, child murdering project - just check out the Israeli's taking selfies and having effing picnics to watch the Gaza bombings - it is totally comparable

Zimbardo, Milgram, basic psychology shows they have become the ingroup with the power to persecute and destroy humans for no reason other than hate

The shame and scourge of these leaders - the Jews themselves are not collectively responsible but of course people will make comparisons when they are victims of the Holocaust and yet visit death and destruction upon the Palestinians

Thankfully we now have social media and Israel will be judged throughout history for their war crimes
  • Options
    qixvixqixvix Posts: 10,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

do you recall the slaughter on your tv and social media NOW?

This is sickening and the parallel that should be drawn is the aspect of power

After WW2 Milgram and others did research to see if people in general could be as cruel as the Nazi's and it was found that given the power to be, many people COULD and WOULD be that cruel

What we see right now is those Jews in the 'promised land' taking the power they have and turning it on innocent men, women and children - they are bombing hospitals ffs - the people who do not recognise this as war crimes do not understand what a war crime is

Israel should be sanctioned, ostracised, and held accountable for the crimes they are committing along with rights given back to the Palestinians - the cruelty goes beyond this latest attack - they fence people in, subject them to harassment, control their water, destroy there homes, towns, infrastructure
  • Options
    Fairyprincess0Fairyprincess0 Posts: 30,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    critisising israel.......racist, apparently.
  • Options
    FrankieFixerFrankieFixer Posts: 11,530
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    qixvix wrote: »
    Spot on - how can people be so small minded - the IDF are not wearing Hugo Boss either but it's still a massacre, treatment of life as lesser than their own, dehumanised ethnic cleansing, child murdering project - just check out the Israeli's taking selfies and having effing picnics to watch the Gaza bombings - it is totally comparable

Zimbardo, Milgram, basic psychology shows they have become the ingroup with the power to persecute and destroy humans for no reason other than hate

The shame and scourge of these leaders - the Jews themselves are not collectively responsible but of course people will make comparisons when they are victims of the Holocaust and yet visit death and destruction upon the Palestinians

Thankfully we now have social media and Israel will be judged throughout history for their war crimes

Hamas shouldn't fire rockets into Israel.
  • Options
    Deep PurpleDeep Purple Posts: 63,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It really isn't anything like the camps of WW2.

That region has been a mess forever, and probably always will be.

When people are brought up to hate each other in such a way, it wont stop. It's no good just blaming one side for this, the leaders of both sides are the ones making the decisions, and enough people on either side go along with them.

Hamas continue to fire rockets, knowing what the response will be, yet they do it to try and get sympathy on their side, with no regard for all those killed because of their actions.
  • Options
    stargazer61stargazer61 Posts: 70,999
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    qixvix wrote: »
    do you recall the slaughter on your tv and social media NOW?

This is sickening and the parallel that should be drawn is the aspect of power

After WW2 Milgram and others did research to see if people in general could be as cruel as the Nazi's and it was found that given the power to be, many people COULD and WOULD be that cruel

What we see right now is those Jews in the 'promised land' taking the power they have and turning it on innocent men, women and children - they are bombing hospitals ffs - the people who do not recognise this as war crimes do not understand what a war crime is

Israel should be sanctioned, ostracised, and held accountable for the crimes they are committing along with rights given back to the Palestinians - the cruelty goes beyond this latest attack - they fence people in, subject them to harassment, control their water, destroy there homes, towns, infrastructure

You do not seem to have mentioned the hundreds if not thousands of rockets that have been fired by Hammas on Israel for many months. Do they not count?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What type of answer is this?
    Are you actually saying the jewish population terrorised Germany? Give me a f**** break.

Please go back to the History books, and i tell you this as an History graduate, so i'm not exactly talking out of my a**. Unbelievable, i actually did not expect this type of answer from you.
    Yes it's ridiculous isn't it? But hat is the claim Israel and it's supporters makes today. They are the ones that invaded someone else's land, they are the ones besieging them, and they are the ones collectively punishing and shelling civilians as punishment when their fighters resist.

It's a typical colonialist argument. Blaming the Indians, Africans etc for resisting oppression and slaughtering them with superior weapons in "retaliation".

It only works with those who already hold the biased opinion that the colonisers have a right to rule or displace inferior or inconveniently placed peoples.
  • Options
    jzeejzee Posts: 25,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The fact the same UN representative said the indiscriminate firing of rockets by Hamas into civilian areas was also a war crime seems to have escaped this thread.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That's nice. I'm another history graduate. And I'm pretty familiar with the history if the region.

Thanks.
  • Options
    UKMikeyUKMikey Posts: 28,729
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jzee wrote: »
    The fact the same UN representative said the indiscriminate firing of rockets by Hamas into civilian areas was also a war crime seems to have escaped this thread.
    Not judging by posts #4, #16, #17 and #18.
  • Options
    shackfanshackfan Posts: 15,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hamas shouldn't fire rockets into Israel.

Yup. In a nutshell, this. You don't wander into a Lions den and start waving a stick at it. Bloody idiots.
  • Options
    SkycladSkyclad Posts: 3,946
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shackfan wrote: »
    Yup. In a nutshell, this. You don't wander into a Lions den and start waving a stick at it. Bloody idiots.

I would be tempted to wave one at a lion who entered my house though - until it ate me or moved away.
  • Options
    bspacebspace Posts: 14,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It really isn't anything like the camps of WW2.

That region has been a mess forever, and probably always will be.

When people are brought up to hate each other in such a way, it wont stop. It's no good just blaming one side for this, the leaders of both sides are the ones making the decisions, and enough people on either side go along with them.

Hamas continue to fire rockets, knowing what the response will be
    , yet they do it to try and get sympathy on their side, with no regard for all those killed because of their actions.

no

They do it because there is nothing else left for them to do.

It's easy to sit in your nice, cozy, safe home thinking how you could just say "OK enough's enough, lets shake hands and start again. Forget about the past etc". Think that objective thought is possible.

In the real world horizons have narrowed, options are limited. For them it's a case of turn over and die or bring someone else down with you.
  • Options
    jzeejzee Posts: 25,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    UKMikey wrote: »
    Not judging by posts #4, #16, #17 and #18.
    None of them pointed out the UN also said Hamas had committed war crimes.....