Drunk Ashleigh...

Comments

• Options
    BIGM0MMABIGM0MMA Posts: 1,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dunce-2007 wrote: »
    Even a drunk Ashleigh is a better sight than a sober Helen

Its answers like this that confirm that people only like Ashleigh because she hates Helen.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dialectic wrote: »
    She showed her true colors with regard to those she used as her 'friends', when all along she wanted to be Helen's friend.

Correct. Ashleigh fans seem to forget that Ash said he liked Ashleigh weeks ago & at the same time Helen was in the diary room saying she would be trying with Ashleigh and be polite to her.

This was while Ashleigh was at the height of her failed "evil plan".
  • Options
    Lucky lad34Lucky lad34 Posts: 617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BIGM0MMA wrote: »
    Its answers like this that confirm that people only like Ashleigh because she hates Helen.
    who do you think you are speaking on everyones behalf,it is only a few comments back that you were complaining about others answering other peoples comments,you actually found it bizarre,now that is bizarre
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    who do you think you are speaking on everyones behalf,it is only a few comments back that you were complaining about others answering other peoples comments,you actually found it bizarre,now that is bizarre

You cant equate those two instances I'm afraid. Its my opinion, which I'm entitled to.
  • Options
    jeannie26jeannie26 Posts: 516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ashleigh has the hots for Ash Did notice little bit tension between the two when they were talking. Think Helen noticed it as well .
  • Options
    StrangeStrange Posts: 14,958
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You cant equate those two instances I'm afraid. Its my opinion, which I'm entitled to.
    So do you think its abnormal for an 18 year old being drunk and swearing?
  • Options
    sara-dalesara-dale Posts: 244
    Forum Member
    It always amuses me when i direct a question to a particular member & another random person ends up answering it. Bizarre.

You need to click their name to send a message to a particular member otherwise its up for general discussion.

The fact that you dont know how to use the forum correctly is your fault. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i can if i want to just like you can try & inflict your opinions on everyone else,you need to get real if you dont like her fair enough but kids these days all use such language & on a much more regular basis,danny dyer has made a successful career out of it,as has lilly allen.....now you will probably tell me you dont like them either
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 100
    Forum Member
    If Kim or Tamara were still in the house Helen wouldn't give a shit about Ashleigh..
  • Options
    GroundhogalGroundhogal Posts: 9,497
    Forum Member
    So why did BB not show more of her having fun? That YouTube clip earlier, wouldn't work on my app so I was waiting to see it on tonight's highlights but they were too busy with Helen, telling us how much she's changed. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So do you think its abnormal for an 18 year old being drunk and swearing?

Depends on your upbringing i guess. Some will think its abnormal, some will think it isnt.

I think its abnormal and disgusting.
  • Options
    diesels hummindiesels hummin Posts: 7,589
    Forum Member
    So Ashleigh thinks Ash is a nice guy, what is the big deal ?
  • Options
    StrangeStrange Posts: 14,958
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Depends on your upbringing i guess. Some will think its abnormal, some will think it isnt.

For an 18 year old to be drunk!, is this a joke?
  • Options
    Abigail88Abigail88 Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good to see her letting her hair down

Exactly this
  • Options
    PretzelPretzel Posts: 7,858
    Forum Member
    Who was the 'old fart' they were laughing about? Was it Danielle or Chris?

Dannielle.

Ash and Helens theory is that they couldn't get close to Ashleigh before but things have changed 'since your Grandmas left' (Helens words).
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,452
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

And what's wrong with that?
    She's on our wavelength ... Not only that but I find myself agreeing with pretty much everything she has to say. Your point is?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For an 18 year old to be drunk!, is this a joke?

As i say, depends on your upbringing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

i think its disgusting that a grown woman watches a show that has youngsters in getting dunk and swearing then saying how appaling it is just to sound superior,is this the first episode that you have ever watched ???
  • Options
    molly nogginmolly noggin Posts: 950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It always amuses me when i direct a question to a particular member & another random person ends up answering it. Bizarre.
    No, it isn't. This is public forum. You comment - anyone can respond. That's how it works.

Hope that helps. :)
  • Options
    dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    jeannie26 wrote: »
    Ashleigh has the hots for Ash Did notice little bit tension between the two when they were talking. Think Helen noticed it as well .

I am so glad somebody else has noticed this! Did you see her looking at him when the waiters were doing their dance? She was either jealous because he was talking to Zoe, or because he was watching Helen dancing. It certainly explains a lot, doesn't it?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i think its disgusting that a grown woman watches a show that has youngsters in getting dunk and swearing then saying how appaling it is just to sound superior,is this the first episode that you have ever watched ???

And you know I'm a grown woman how exactly?

Ashleigh is just as bad as anyone in that house, getting drunk and calling other housemates c***s.
  • Options
    Fairy WingsFairy Wings Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member
    Who was the 'old fart' they were laughing about? Was it Danielle or Chris?

Danielle. After Helen said Ashleigh was better since her 'granny left owtte. Then asked Ashleigh 'did she smell of piss'

Ashleigh however didn't rise to the bait.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And you know I'm a grown woman how exactly?

Ashleigh is just as bad as anyone in that house, getting drunk and calling other housemates c***s.
    ha ha well with a name like bigmomma i,d be worried if you were a bloke,you say ashleigh is just as bad as the others yet she is the only one you are slagging off for swearing whilst drunk....seriously i think you need to get a grip
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dekaf wrote: »
    I am so glad somebody else has noticed this! Did you see her looking at him when the waiters were doing their dance? She was either jealous because he was talking to Zoe, or because he was watching Helen dancing. It certainly explains a lot, doesn't it?

She fancied him from the moment she set eyes on him when he entered the house, i wouldn't be surprised if a percentage of her hatred for Helen stems from Ash & Helens relationship in the house, Ashleigh does strike me as quite an insecure and jealous girl.
  • Options
    MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pretzel wrote: »
    Dannielle.

Ash and Helens theory is that they couldn't get close to Ashleigh before but things have changed 'since your Grandmas left' (Helens words).

Funny how they said the same thing to Danielle about Ashleigh.