Options

Helen - never on a journey....a complete fraud!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 302
Forum Member
Well my first thread.

There's no way Helen is on a journey this year. She will come out the same aggressive person she went in.

Her changes in behaviour are due to warnings and public perception of other HMs. She got friendlier with Chris when she heard his reaction. She tries so hard with Chris since she heard his positive reaction also.

To polish it off she now wants to be Ashleigh's best friend because Ashleigh will win. Bum licking or what.

Oh dear, what a horrible person!

Comments

• Options
    Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think I like her more each day.
  • Options
    Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well they were peddling this storyline on BOTS on saturday night and last night Helen was in the DR telling us how much she's changed , so - I guess it's this week's script .
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,927
    Forum Member
    Her whole storyline, her history, the fact that she got the golden ticket, the attempt at a tart with a heart redemption story ......... all a load of planned bollocks. Not Big Brother at all.

So if you think you like her more each day, well there's one born every minute. PM me for a life-changing investment opportunity.
  • Options
    KDDS07KDDS07 Posts: 5,861
    Forum Member
    I think Helen has started to get a clue that the way she used to handle situations is not the way to go. Her BB experience has been good for her---of that there is no doublt in my mind. However, Helen is still Helen and she is starting to see the light at the end of her BB tunnel with thoughts that 100,000 pounds could be within her reach. She is not stupid. I still don't want her to win but good on her if she is learning a thing or two about herself.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Pices-55 wrote: »
    I think I like her more each day.

You must only like her because you hate Ashleigh.

Whats to like about a foul mouthed aggressive? Who only behaves to stay in the house.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The whole 'journey' is an attempt to save face.

Too late - cats out of the bag....

TBH, there is nothing wrong with being a bitch, not someone I would want to hang out with, but as long as she is at ease with herself, nps.

The world would be very boring without some variety.
  • Options
    RobertfitzRobertfitz Posts: 2,732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's been the plan since day 1 and many people on here have been predicting this would be the case since week 3. It's the reason I placed a £25 bet on her to win with exceptional odds mwhahahahaha
  • Options
    rhizo_maniarhizo_mania Posts: 4,465
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    None of the HMs will change, they will all come out as the same people who entered, the BB house is not a magical place that changes peoples personalities.....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    KDDS07 wrote: »
    I think Helen has started to get a clue that the way she used to handle situations is not the way to go. Her BB experience has been good for her---of that there is no doublt in my mind. However, Helen is still Helen and she is starting to see the light at the end of her BB tunnel with thoughts that 100,000 pounds could be within her reach. She is not stupid. I still don't want her to win but good on her if she is learning a thing or two about herself.

The journey, the tears. Its all for the money.

The only housemate to get right into another ones face. Poor Matthew could feel the spit.

You don't see stuff as bad as that on a Saturday night out.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,525
    Forum Member
    YesNoMan wrote: »
    Her whole storyline, her history, the fact that she got the golden ticket, the attempt at a tart with a heart redemption story ......... all a load of planned bollocks. Not Big Brother at all.

So if you think you like her more each day, well there's one born every minute. PM me for a life-changing investment opportunity.

:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Behaving as aggressively as she does it's clear to see why she got her teeth knocked out in the past. Not everyone is as tolerant and well rounded as an Ashleigh, Matthew or Christopher
  • Options
    erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BB will do everything they can to show Helen in a positive light, they have protected her this far and why? I have no clue .
    She doesn't fool me ,Helen has only reigned herself in because of the warnings she has had.
    I am not fooled and I don't forget how she was in that house for at least the first 5 weeks .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You must only like her because you hate Ashleigh.

Whats to like about a foul mouthed aggressive? Who only behaves to stay in the house.

I don't hate Ashleigh, I don't hate anyone in fact and as regards Helen and Ashleigh I see them as pretty similar in many ways except that Ashleigh has not had the problems in her young life that Helen has, I cannot see a reason for Ashleighs sour and nasty streak though and I cannot see why she gets away with so much on here either when she has been pretty nasty and awful herself.

Ashleigh is not even among my most disliked in the house this series, Mark,Chris,Ash and Winston hold those positions, Ashleigh just needs to take a long hard look at herself when she sees herself back and is plenty young enough and bright enough to do so.She is a pretty girl and has a lovely smile, she has time on her side and I wish her luck.

But I totally disagree with you regards Helen, she does want to change I think but it will be hard, especially as it appears that given the reaction on here she will not be given any leeway nor any kudos for owning what she has been like, if peeps don't give her a chance then it will be very hard for her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I still find it hilarious that Pauline gave her the pass because she needs the money to 'foster' children with problems...SERIOUSLY

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1975424
  • Options
    EnidanEnidan Posts: 13,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree. Possibly the fakest Journey ever seen on big brother.

She's been told to stop insulting/threatening people, which she still hasn't actually stopped doing. That's not a journey.

She is still making excuses for her behaviour and blaming others. That's not a journey.

She is morphing more into Ash each day, is that a journey or just weird and creepy.

Is she taking responsibility for her behaviour or showing kindness or compassion or understanding to others yet? Until she starts doing this she is still in the departure lounge without a valid ticket.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 499
    Forum Member
    She is on a journey, to the daily star front cover for a week or two when she leaves the house....probably to document her life in vice and shit we don't really want to read
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Enidan wrote: »
    I agree. Possibly the fakest Journey ever seen on big brother.

She's been told to stop insulting/threatening people, that's not a journey, plus she still hasn't actually stopped.

She is still making excuses for her behaviour and blaming others. That's not a journey.

She is morphing more into Ash each day, is that a journey or just weird and creepy.

Is she taking responsibility for her behaviour or showing kindness or compassion or understanding to others yet? Until she starts doing this she is still in the departure lounge without a valid ticket.

She lost it on the "who said this " task
    She went berserk hearing her quoted then went to the DR ,they confirmed she said it and she replied she is not sorry for saying it:D:D
  • Options
    strato222strato222 Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KDDS07 wrote: »
    Helen has always known that the way she treats people is wrong. It's not something she's learned about herself on Big Brother. The only change we've seen is the shouting people down has stopped. This is only because her backup are leaving the house.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't hate Ashleigh, I don't hate anyone in fact and as regards Helen and Ashleigh I see them as pretty similar in many ways except that Ashleigh has not had the problems in her young life that Helen has, I cannot see a reason for Ashleighs sour and nasty streak though and I cannot see why she gets away with so much on here either when she has been pretty nasty and awful herself.

Ashleigh is not even among my most disliked in the house this series, Mark,Chris,Ash and Winston hold those positions, Ashleigh just needs to take a long hard look at herself when she sees herself back and is plenty young enough and bright enough to do so.She is a pretty girl and has a lovely smile, she has time on her side and I wish her luck.

But I totally disagree with you regards Helen, she does want to change I think but it will be hard, especially as it appears that given the reaction on here she will not be given any leeway nor any kudos for owning what she has been like, if peeps don't give her a chance then it will be very hard for her.

It's not about others giving her a chance. When on a true journey to change for the better a person is not dependant on other's approval. That's possibly the first realisation.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Enidan wrote: »
    It's not about others giving her a chance. When on a true journey to change for the better a person is not dependant on other's approval. That's possibly the first realisation.

Well its not all about approval but if you kepp on kicking someone when they are down they will never be able to get up, people do change and people do reflect, a helping hand....even if that helping hand is just not being so disapproving and giving the benefit of the doubt when someone is owning their bad side and trying to change....well that is the way I see it. Its not as if she has been all bad and in fact she has some lovely parts to her...she is fiercely loyal for a start and shows real empathy at times .She is loud and brash but can come across as very vulnerable too, anyhow that's my opinion on her atm.:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,824
    Forum Member
    Well my first thread.

There's no way Helen is on a journey this year. She will come out the same aggressive person she went in.

Her changes in behaviour are due to warnings and public perception of other HMs. She got friendlier with Chris when she heard his reaction. She tries so hard with Chris since she heard his positive reaction also.

To polish it off she now wants to be Ashleigh's best friend because Ashleigh will win. Bum licking or what.

Perhaps the "fraud" began on day one (or two) when she got the golden ticket. Perhaps she had to oversell the role of being an aggressive, confrontational shitkicker (safe in the knowledge that she'd never get nominated) in order to make the redemption journey seem more of a dramatic turn around. Perhaps she's just a fairly normal person who has merely played up to their role.

If you don't believe her new, reflective, calm persona is for real, why believe that any of what came before was real?

Perhaps you've all been taken for a ride by the most scripted Big Brother since the show began.

Helen's been a good housemate. Everyone's been speaking about her, inside and outside the house. Doesn't matter whether it's been in a positive of negative sense, she's made her impact and carried the show.

That'll be all she and the producers wanted to achieve.
  • Options
    atillathehenatillathehen Posts: 131
    Forum Member
    The journey, the tears. Its all for the money.

The only housemate to get right into another ones face. Poor Matthew could feel the spit.

You don't see stuff as bad as that on a Saturday night out.

Yes indeed. Helen is a nasty piece of work - Pauline's representative on Earth.
  • Options
    sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well my first thread.

When Chris was crying she comforted him, why anyone would want to knopw Chris is beyond me, he is such a creep, as for Ashleigh, she has made as much effort to be friends with Helen as Helen has with her, there is no bum licking at all.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well its not all about approval but if you kepp on kicking someone when they are down they will never be able to get up, people do change and people do reflect, a helping hand....even if that helping hand is just not being so disapproving and giving the benefit of the doubt when someone is owning their bad side and trying to change....well that is the way I see it. Its not as if she has been all bad and in fact she has some lovely parts to her...she is fiercely loyal for a start and shows real empathy at times .She is loud and brash but can come across as very vulnerable too, anyhow that's my opinion on her atm.:)

Sure she might be some of those things you mention but is she on a journey? No. As soon as she gets out she will trying to make a living saying nasty things about other people so the likes of people like Ash can have a laugh at her expense.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    qwertyell wrote: »
    Perhaps the "fraud" began on day one (or two) when she got the golden ticket. Perhaps she had to oversell the role of being an aggressive, confrontational shitkicker (safe in the knowledge that she'd never get nominated) in order to make the redemption journey seem more of a dramatic turn around. Perhaps she's just a fairly normal person who has merely played up to their role.

If you don't believe her new, reflective, calm persona is for real, why believe that any of what came before was real?

Perhaps you've all been taken for a ride by the most scripted Big Brother since the show began.

Helen's been a good housemate. Everyone's been speaking about her, inside and outside the house. Doesn't matter whether it's been in a positive of negative sense, she's made her impact and carried the show.

That'll be all she and the producers wanted to achieve.

So either way you're in agreement that she hasn't been on a journey?