Options

Blinging Up Baby - Channel 5 9pm

Comments

• Options
    AndaghaAndagha Posts: 31,212
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Those tans look blooming awful, almost like they are covered in gravy browning...
  • Options
    Pop PrincessPop Princess Posts: 2,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Has Scarlet's Hooter's performance wont the judge's over?"
    My God, is this for real? That little 4 year thrusting her crotch in the air and the mother taught her it, I assume? Shameful!
  • Options
    zoepaulpennyzoepaulpenny Posts: 15,951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    these women are living their dreams, and fantasy's through their children, and in doing so
    they are ruining their innocent lives, they should be children playing with children, not looking like slapper, in ten years time.. dam shame...
    some would say these kids need to be fostered out..and have a normal life.
  • Options
    Pop PrincessPop Princess Posts: 2,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What is Hooters...I've never heard of it!

A chain of strippers I think!
  • Options
    StarryNight1983StarryNight1983 Posts: 4,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Has Scarlet's Hooter's performance wont the judge's over?"
    My God, is this for real? That little 4 year thrusting her crotch in the air and the mother taught her it, I assume? Shameful!

I was just sitting here like :o absolutely disgusting!!!!

Take her home and let her play with her babies and barbies and stop trying to live your life through your children!!!!!>:(
  • Options
    jenailsajenailsa Posts: 500
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was meant to be, how would you describe them?

There is no justifying their idiotic, damaging behaviour towards their poor children >:(

I find it unjustifiable also. I don't like calling them pond life though.
    Misguided, irresponsible, self-centred but pond life, Don't like it. Sorry
  • Options
    Mark1974Mark1974 Posts: 4,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chavs. No other words for them!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That beautician woman looked positively traumatic at the thought that her little baby could grow up and say to her she doesn't like it anymore.
  • Options
    duffsdadduffsdad Posts: 11,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    these women are living their dreams, and fantasy's through their children, and in doing so
    they are ruining their innocent lives, they should be children playing with children, not looking like slapper, in ten years time.. dam shame...
    some would say these kids need to be fostered out..and have a normal life.

I just ranted similar to Mr. Duffsdad.

A common factor is none of these women are very pretty themselves.
  • Options
    Allan_MorseAllan_Morse Posts: 31
    Forum Member
    The judges are really creepy:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just texted my sister and asked if I could bling up my 5 yr and 6 yr old nieces :p and her reply is not very nice... She took complete umbrance at this..especially as she had been watching the programme too. As an ex foster mother (she adopted the last three she fostered) she is horrified as how some mothers have been with their babies..
  • Options
    Hayley_babyHayley_baby Posts: 15,825
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hate that comment '' thats girls thats just how they are'' not all girls are the same!! Not all girls like pink want to wear dresses makeup etc >:(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jenailsa wrote: »
    I find it unjustifiable also. I don't like calling them pond life though.
    Misguided, irresponsible, self-centred but pond life, Don't like it. Sorry

They make their daughters dress up as tarts and grind their hips in a sexual, provocative manner..the mother's are utter pond-life. Sorry.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andagha wrote: »
    These judges of the pageant should be ashamed of themselves for even organising a thing like this for babies..

I agree. Very uncomfortable viewing.
  • Options
    DangerBrotherDangerBrother Posts: 1,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Very funny docu-sitcom Channel 5, bit concerning in parts (hooters particularly), but it was clearly just a joke, right (?)
  • Options
    HotgossipHotgossip Posts: 22,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMG just started watching this and that poor baby in the massive hooped earrings. It looks like a freak ..... We all think our own baby is gorgeous, but that is truly hideous. Like a Garbage Pail Kid. :D:D:D
  • Options
    d0lphind0lphin Posts: 25,355
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just started watching, err Princess and Precious, what kind of names are they?!

(I have read the thread and know it's going to get worse!)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What do the childrens' fathers think of all this? I know what my OH would say if i wanted to do this to a child of ours! (and it wouldn't be very polite)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually felt sick when the mum called her child Sexy >:(
    She's 4 years old (I htink) for God's sake! :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 77
    Forum Member
    Firking hell, that Essex woman is so goddam THICK!!!!

Who the heck pierces a baby's ears and spray chemicals on them??
  • Options
    MSJCMSJC Posts: 10
    Forum Member
    This programme utterly disgusted both me and my partner, and we're not even parents! this programme was more disturbing than any Hollywood concoction. Stupid women with no moral decency or rationale of sense, forcing their young daughters who more than likely have no say or idea of what they're doing, into these sickening 'events' and I use the word 'event' loosely. I REALLY really hope child services have seen this programme here tonight! I'd be interested to know how many complaints Ofcom got for this. Total and utter depravity. No other word for it. >:(:cry:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's all very sad. These women allow themselves to be held for dissaproval and ridicule,. I suppose the 15 minutes of fame seems worth it. What are they doing to themselves and their kids? Admittedly one seemed happy to be a mini-me. As for the mother who couldn't praise the daughter who did well..I reckon both will soon need therapy. As a retired teacher, I can't help but pity those who have to teach little divas and counsel damaged /bullied souls as well as pitying the little victims. Are we seeing the new Violet Elizabeth Botts? There have always been spoilt brats and baby contests but these pageants are horrific and as for trying to create sexy toddlers..that should be criminal though no doubt these mothers will complain if they suspect atttention from dodgy men. And I don't think I ever recall my sons ..even as "Kevin-like" teenagers telling me to shut up or calling me a bitch ..at least not in my hearing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scarlett dancing and thrusting her hips was totally inappropriate (and that's without commenting on the Hooters outfit to start with!)
  • Options
    Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I haven't watched this, but I have read the thread and seen pictures of the woman with Princess Bliss and whatever the other one was called and I think they are mentally ill and guilty of child abuse.
  • Options
    theidtheid Posts: 6,061
    Forum Member
    Have none of these people given a thought to the fact that there are deranged people among us who would not be looking at these children in the same way they do? Sadly I suspect they are the same people who would fire-bomb a paediatrician's house!

It has to do with awareness. I feel the same way about women who breast-feed their babies in public. A perfectly natural, beautiful thing - if you're a normal, well-balanced person. Unfortunately not every male who sees a woman breast-feeding is going to see it in this light.