Options

Just about as low as you can go (Chris to Pav)

Rufus KnightsRufus Knights Posts: 3,142
Forum Member
✭✭✭
That was out of order. It's one of the most offensive things you could accuse someone of. He's pretty much accusing him of glaring at Ashleigh in a pervy way.

You really need to have absolute rock solid evidence to accuse someone of that.

The fact nobody had even mentioned it before Chris, including Ashleigh, suggests it's all in Chris' mind. It seems it's HIM who is spending too much time keeping an eye on Pav.

Talk about kicking a guy when he's down!

Comments

• Options
    elizadooolittleelizadooolittle Posts: 1,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :o
    That was out of order. It's one of the most offensive things you could accuse someone of. He's pretty much accusing him of glaring at Ashleigh in a pervy way.

The fact nobody had even mentioned it before Chris, including Ashleigh, suggests it's all in Chris' mind. It seems it's HIM who is spending too much time keeping an eye on Pav.

Judging by what Chris said to Pav and the crowd chanting him, I'm starting to think my TV is showing a different BB as I'm not seeing all these things he's supposed to be doing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :o

Judging by what Chris said to Pav and the crowd chanting him, I'm starting to think my TV is showing a different BB as I'm not seeing all these things he's supposed to be doing.

Chris seems a little over protective of Ashleigh. I wonder if it's him who has been spending a bit too much time thinking about her.
  • Options
    erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chris told him what he should know ,all the other Hms know about Matt/Danielle message regarding Pav .
  • Options
    LuverlyAJLuverlyAJ Posts: 673
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chris seems a little over protective of Ashleigh. I wonder if it's him who has been spending a bit too much time thinking about her.

That's how it seems to me tonight, he has to watch himself or he's going home Friday
  • Options
    LockesLockes Posts: 6,568
    Forum Member
    The way he said ' I would hate someone to say that to me' got me mad!!, basically he was telling Pav he was a creep
  • Options
    FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A horrible label to put on someone. Nasty and rude. Gives the press ammunition to label Pav a creepy perv..

It's bordering on libel.
  • Options
    Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    I think chris has done himself in tonight. He is going friday.
  • Options
    paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh I think there is a lot lower you can go, than being protective towards a friend. But Chris can't do anything right at the moment. Maybe he should just have said it behind his back.
  • Options
    Oracles_eyeOracles_eye Posts: 2,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well he's calling it how he sees it.
  • Options
    conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stellen11 wrote: »
    I think chris has done himself in tonight. He is going friday.

Yes agree totally ! He will get massive boos and Pav will be cheered on Friday. They won't know what on earth is going on ! LOL
  • Options
    Robbie_CraigRobbie_Craig Posts: 1,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Other hm's have mentioned in conversation about Pav (on the vid's shown on C 5 website) Chris was merely doing Pav a favor and letting him know, although I think that Chris may also have a wee fancy for the Northern Irish lassie..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Other hm's have mentioned in conversation about Pav (on the vid's shown on C 5 website) Chris was merely doing Pav a favor and letting him know, although I think that Chris may also have a wee fancy for the Northern Irish lassie..

Worthless telling them, they are posting the Chris hate lol.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's acting like an over-protective boyfriend. It is more than a little odd!
  • Options
    Captain BirdseiCaptain Birdsei Posts: 1,409
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What if Pav has been perving and the edit has been twisted to make Chris look like the bad guy.

Consider that people.
  • Options
    Scarlet O'HaraScarlet O'Hara Posts: 6,933
    Forum Member
    Chris initiated the chat with Ashleigh but then made out to Pav like she'd raised it and he was stepping in on her behalf. It was a lie and so manipulative.

And also, gee Chris, projecting much?!

Given that Chris felt like Pav weeks ago, isolated and anxious, he's been very unempathic. This is what Jale was accused of, sucking up to the cool gang and only confronting someone when it's a weaker HM.

Gone right off him what with the two-facedness about Steven and his cringeworthy tears with Helen.
  • Options
    AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    Chris is projecting.

Edit- Dammit! Beaten to it by Ms O'Hara! :o:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chris clearly has a fixation with Ashleigh.
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chris initiated the chat with Ashleigh but then made out to Pav like she'd raised it and he was stepping in on her behalf. It was a lie and so manipulative.

And also, gee Chris, projecting much?!

Given that Chris felt like Pav weeks ago, isolated and anxious, he's been very unempathic. This is what Jale was accused of, sucking up to the cool gang and only confronting someone when it's a weaker HM.

Gone right off him what with the two-facedness about Steven and his cringeworthy tears with Helen.

Totally agree.:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 64
    Forum Member
    My take on it is that chris thinks his wise insights into the disliked other housemates is what makes him popular. He's never had the balls to say anything to anyone's face before because Helen et al are far too much for him to take on. He's decided to take on pav because he's mild mannered enough not to erupt into a row, probably hoping it will make him a hero. He's badly misjudged this one, he was my fave until this episode and I've gone right off him.
  • Options
    spiralstaticspiralstatic Posts: 2,264
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AOTB wrote: »
    Chris is projecting.

Precisely. Chris would hate it to be said to him because he can imagine it could be said to him. He sees it in Pav where no-one else does because he's concerned on some level it's how he might come across. Pav is perhaps the most similar person in there in some respects to Chris (not in this respect I might add!) and maybe this helps Chris project onto Pav his own 'flaws' too? The way he's spoken of the housemates in the past it feels hard to understand how Chris could be so oblivious - "I've told them! Why does no-one else see it?!" Why do you think Chris?!
  • Options
    Scarlet O'HaraScarlet O'Hara Posts: 6,933
    Forum Member
    What if Pav has been perving and the edit has been twisted to make Chris look like the bad guy.

Consider that people.

It's kind of irrelevant, since Ashleigh made a point of saying she pays Pav little attention. She couldn't have seem LESS bothered. If she was, I really don't think she'd need a knight in shining armour to deal with Pav. She's not 13. And she's hard as nails.

I don't think there's been impropriety from Pav. It's no coincidence that the one and only time Chris showed some cajones and stood up for something he believes in, it was to criticise the most vulnerable HM in there, on behalf of the girl that many people think he's got his own crush on, and it's someone he already dislikes. Funny that.
  • Options
    ultrosultros Posts: 8,504
    Forum Member
    Chris is an absolute lunatic. Pav hasn't done anything wrong it's all in Chris's head.
  • Options
    Iggy's BoyIggy's Boy Posts: 3,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gabrielle called it right - as if he'd say that to Ash or Winston! Only feels able to pick on the weak Pav. Classic bully - target the weak. Appalling from Chris.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Precisely. Chris would hate it to be said to him because he can imagine it could be said to him. He sees it in Pav where no-one else does because he's concerned on some level it's how he might come across. Pav is perhaps the most similar person in there in some respects to Chris (not in this respect I might add!) and maybe this helps Chris project onto Pav his own 'flaws' too? The way he's spoken of the housemates in the past it feels hard to understand how Chris could be so oblivious - "I've told them! Why does no-one else see it?!" Why do you think Chris?!

It's been said to Chris.... Even called it in the house.....
  • Options
    RenThrayskRenThraysk Posts: 22,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was Danielle that actually made the first comment about Pav.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTuXqH18e3U

Chris put his trust in Danielle, and went hyper alert.

So if you have anyone to blame it is Danielle and BB for allowing outside contact.