Options

EastEnders - Mick & Stacey!

LennieLennie Posts: 25,366
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Yes thats the title and i dont think of you will be surprised with what i will say but here goes anyhow lol

So catching up on EE was abit behind, and i cant help but think the fact that now twice they have give Mick and Stacey scenes (and none of the others from Carter Clan meeting her), once where they meet and now in the pub... one on one scenes

Either its EastEnders laying subtle hints to pick up later on... i cant help but think that

Anyways is Stacey coming back thats the other question related to this to even consider it lol?

Anyhow i do like the Carters and family feels, i really do not like Max and Stacey thing at all and never did! (Poor Bradders)

Comments

• Options
    Cal_Scream2Cal_Scream2 Posts: 6,733
    Forum Member
    I think it was to have Mick actually know who she was instead of knowing her as Jenny, and she is coming back, its just her actress already committed to filming a second series in South Africa of Our Girl when she agreed to return as Stacey, so her confessing and going to prison is to explain her absence. Not sure how they're bringing her back now everybody knows she killed Archie.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 403
    Forum Member
    They will more than likely show Stacey on trial, Ronnie will give evidence, they will take into account that Archie raped Stacey along with her bi-polar issues, they will take into account she was in a manic state when she committed the murder and find her guilty of manslaughter and take into account time spent on remand and free her resulting in her coming back to Walford. That's my opinion anyway.
  • Options
    mo mousemo mouse Posts: 38,764
    Forum Member
    Throw the key away.
  • Options
    LennieLennie Posts: 25,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stacey has already met Mick, so could they share some more scenes?
    "I don't know where they are going with anything yet, but they do seem like two characters who'd get along. Danny [Dyer] is great and is having a great time here. It would be good to work more with him - you never know what they are planning!"

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/eastenders/scoop/a587077/eastenders-lacey-turner-on-return-staceys-not-in-prison-for-long.html#~oLmE3piuwbcn4a#ixzz38pE9trz5
    Follow us: @digitalspy on Twitter | digitalspyuk on Facebook
  • Options
    GeekInfectedGeekInfected Posts: 6,372
    Forum Member
    To be honest I think the production just wanted their star actors' characters to share a scene …
  • Options
    Ell_RenEll_Ren Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    I think i'm one of the only ones who isn't super excited for Stacey's return, though I'm looking forward to seeing Jean!
    I also have no interest in Mick and Stacey sharing scenes, there is no need really. ^_^
  • Options
    R2Y5A0N2R2Y5A0N2 Posts: 54,679
    Forum Member
    Maybe Mick is secretly Stacey's dad and he doesn't even know. Maybe Jean doesn't know either. Assuming Mick is 38 and Stacey is 25, this would mean Mick got Jean pregnant aged 12/13... Very controversial in the olden days, but nevertheless still possible. Jean could of had a cheeky one night stand, never thought anything of it and brought Stacey up thinking she was Brian's. It could transpire that Stacey is in actual fact Mick's daughter and Jean recognises Mick and they discuss their one night stand and are horrified as they work out the dates and realise Stacey could be Mick's...
  • Options
    Chris MarkChris Mark Posts: 4,897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We want Stick! We want Stick! :D
  • Options
    iMatt_101iMatt_101 Posts: 7,081
    Forum Member
    BeaconBoof is that you?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ell_Ren wrote: »
    I think i'm one of the only ones who isn't super excited for Stacey's return, though I'm looking forward to seeing Jean!
    I also have no interest in Mick and Stacey sharing scenes, there is no need really. ^_^

Agreed. While I'm all for unlikely friendships, there is no common ground for Mick and Stacey to build a friendship. She is a mother and only a couple years older than his oldest...

I'd like to see her grow her friendships with Lauren and Ronnie - she ruined both of their families and now having done the same thing she did to ruin their families they can now empathise with her.

I'd like to see Stacey become an older sister to both Whitney and Lauren, to replace the void left by their brothers. It'd also be nice to see Whitney become an Aunt to Lily rather than returning to the sexhungry boychasing mess she's become in recent months.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed. While I'm all for unlikely friendships, there is no common ground for Mick and Stacey to build a friendship. She is a mother and only a couple years older than his oldest...

I'd like to see her grow her friendships with Lauren and Ronnie - she ruined both of their families and now having done the same thing she did to ruin their families they can now empathise with her.

I'd like to see Stacey become an older sister to both Whitney and Lauren, to replace the void left by their brothers. It'd also be nice to see Whitney become an Aunt to Lily rather than returning to the sexhungry boychasing mess she's become in recent months.

But he was very young when he had his oldest.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Maybe Mick is secretly Stacey's dad and he doesn't even know. Maybe Jean doesn't know either. Assuming Mick is 38 and Stacey is 25, this would mean Mick got Jean pregnant aged 12/13... Very controversial in the olden days, but nevertheless still possible. Jean could of had a cheeky one night stand, never thought anything of it and brought Stacey up thinking she was Brian's. It could transpire that Stacey is in actual fact Mick's daughter and Jean recognises Mick and they discuss their one night stand and are horrified as they work out the dates and realise Stacey could be Mick's...

:o

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!

I think this would genuinely be up there as one of my worst nightmares!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Jean and Mick. HAHA!!:D
  • Options
    R2Y5A0N2R2Y5A0N2 Posts: 54,679
    Forum Member
    Chris Mark wrote: »
    Jean and Mick. HAHA!!:D

You never know, Jean might have been a looker back in the day. And nothing can be as bad as Darren & Heather or Kat & Derek! Lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Chris Mark wrote: »
    But he was very young when he had his oldest.

You're right. Even more of a reason why they would have nothing in common...
  • Options
    Absolute RotterAbsolute Rotter Posts: 787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would hate this if it happened
  • Options
    valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    Stacey will end up as his sister-in-law.;-) Jean and Shirley are already friends so it will be happy families all the way.:kitty: