Options

Katie Price with 5th Child

Comments

• Options
    Glenn AGlenn A Posts: 23,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I notice The Sun seems to be bigging her up a lot now. Thing is her last PA in Bolton attracted only 30 people and her television career has collapsed, so most people must be tired of KP. I really think she should do the decent thing now and fade into the background, she's rich enough.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So back OT, no sign of the baby yet?
  • Options
    PerfumedDivaPerfumedDiva Posts: 685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    So back OT, no sign of the baby yet?

I heard she was booked in for mid August.

Which contradicts her comments in mid June about the baby coming "next week 100%"
  • Options
    SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I heard she was booked in for mid August.

Which contradicts her comments in mid June about the baby coming "next week 100%"

I'll be amazed if there's not 'a complication' which requires an emergency dash to hospital before then. She's already exhausted her very limited repetoire on the Fubar show so desperately needs something new to talk about or even her co-host will be nodding off.
  • Options
    fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    Well I'm off sick today after picking up a tummy bug on holiday so I can't manage the Pink Horsebox Watch on the A24. Sorry folks :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I'm off sick today after picking up a tummy bug on holiday so I can't manage the Pink Horsebox Watch on the A24. Sorry folks :(

Aw sorry to hear that FQ :( No worries though as the Mirror and Sun are no doubt primed to live blog any developments.

Meanwhile she's advising Chezza FV to encourage her husband to keep working http://www.contactmusic.com/story/katie-price-thinks-cheryl-s-husband-should-work_4302790 Funny I thought Kev had had to quit all his jobs for full-time 'marriage saving' duties and that Alex and Leo were discouraged from taking any work that didn't involve Katie :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I bought Now Magazine to read on the plane on the hope that it would take my mind off the stomach upset. The whole column is so ghost written it's untrue. Unfortunately I leant it to the girl sitting next to me as way of an apology for continually barging past her on the way to the loo and didn't see it again so I can't remember much of the actual content.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I bought Now Magazine to read on the plane on the hope that it would take my mind off the stomach upset. The whole column is so ghost written it's untrue. Unfortunately I leant it to the girl sitting next to me as way of an apology for continually barging past her on the way to the loo and didn't see it again so I can't remember much of the actual content.

Sounds like a flight to remember for all the wrong reasons, hope the rest of the holiday made up for it. Don't think you've missed much, she's staying married to lyin' cheatin' Kev which suggests the last few months have either been much ado about very little or she's had a complete personality transplant. Can't pretend to care either way as it's all been TMI (especially the parts involving our local laybys) I think I agree with Flanno and momma that it would be better not to pay her any attention though may change my mind if the court case finally comes into public domain as there's some interesting aspects to that. Everything else is just zzzzzzzzzz .....
  • Options
    Elle_JamesElle_James Posts: 855
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    Aw sorry to hear that FQ :( No worries though as the Mirror and Sun are no doubt primed to live blog any developments.

Meanwhile she's advising Chezza FV to encourage her husband to keep working http://www.contactmusic.com/story/katie-price-thinks-cheryl-s-husband-should-work_4302790 Funny I thought Kev had had to quit all his jobs for full-time 'marriage saving' duties and that Alex and Leo were discouraged from taking any work that didn't involve Katie :confused:

When she makes comments like that it really flags up her total lack of intellect and self awareness. How anyone believes she is, or ever was a "clever business woman" is incredible.

Feel better soon FQ.....stay well away from Dial Post....and lay-bys!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Elle_James wrote: »
    When she makes comments like that it really flags up her total lack of intellect and self awareness. How anyone believes she is, or ever was a "clever business woman" is incredible.

Feel better soon FQ.....stay well away from Dial Post....and lay-bys!

Oh I will - would normally be driving right past Pricey Towers tonight but will stay safely at home on the sofa :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How are you feeling today FQ? Just a heads up that there could possibly be some activity later as she was 'too poorly' to make it to her Fubar show though co-host says not in labour yet, leaving 3am liveblogging a Katie-free show. Won't bore you with most of the mags but there were a couple of funnies. She now reckons she'll nett over £5 million from Kev's affairs. Her Sun interviews earned her £100k (pays for last legal bill) then £250k for autobiography, £2 million for the film rights, £2 million for a new reality show and £1 million from merchandising. I'd love to see the brilliant businesswoman pitch all that on Dragon's Den! Talk about deluded ....

More locations revealed for where Kev is alleged to have 'done the deed' with Jane including garden shed, dogs kennels, and back of Katie's pink RR. He challenged himself to find 20 spots out of view of the cameras. She's a game bird that Jane, she should get the film deal in this little scenario after all Katie barely features in the main action.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How are you feeling today FQ? Just a heads up that there could possibly be some activity later as she was 'too poorly' to make it to her Fubar show though co-host says not in labour yet, leaving 3am liveblogging a Katie-free show. Won't bore you with most of the mags but there were a couple of funnies. She now reckons she'll nett over £5 million from Kev's affairs. Her Sun interviews earned her £100k (pays for last legal bill) then £250k for autobiography, £2 million for the film rights, £2 million for a new reality show and £1 million from merchandising. I'd love to see the brilliant businesswoman pitch all that on Dragon's Den! Talk about deluded ....

More locations revealed for where Kev is alleged to have 'done the deed' with Jane including garden shed, dogs kennels, and back of Katie's pink RR. He challenged himself to find 20 spots out of view of the cameras. She's a game bird that Jane, she should get the film deal in this little scenario after all Katie barely features in the main action.

You see, I think that's where even the most ardent sympathiser would turn their back. She is almost gleeful about the money she is making from her alleged broken heart. It's tacky, tasteless, makes her sound like a money-driven robot, and makes a mockery of all the sad-face interviews and press she has done. It's clear as day- she's doing it for the money and not for the heartbreak. In my opinion she is as good as openly admitting that she making a farce of it to the public just to hear the coffers jangle.

Oh and all the innocent children involved, including the Pountney kids as well as KP's own have to see these headlines every time they enter a supermarket, garage, or newsagent or go online. All because Pricey wants money. Even more money, I should say. I find it beyond tacky and quite sickening.
  • Options
    Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You see, I think that's where even the most ardent sympathiser would turn their back. She is almost gleeful about the money she is making from her alleged broken heart. It's tacky, tasteless, makes her sound like a money-driven robot, and makes a mockery of all the sad-face interviews and press she has done. It's clear as day- she's doing it for the money and not for the heartbreak. In my opinion she is as good as openly admitting that she making a farce of it to the public just to hear the coffers jangle.

Oh and all the innocent children involved, including the Pountney kids as well as KP's own have to see these headlines every time they enter a supermarket, garage, or newsagent or go online. All because Pricey wants money. Even more money, I should say. I find it beyond tacky and quite sickening.

Spot on PD. She IS a tacky tasteless money-driven and attention-seeking robot.

She doesn't give a damn about all the innocent children involved in this, she doesn't give them a second thought.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What a sad tacky old trollop! Peter Andre must look at the classy Emily and thank God a million times a day for her and the life he has now.
  • Options
    katie_pkatie_p Posts: 10,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Film rights? That would be the worst film ever! Despite actually being true, it would be the most unrealistic plot ever.
  • Options
    AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    katie_p wrote: »
    Film rights? That would be the worst film ever! Despite actually being true, it would be the most unrealistic plot ever.

Dunno a weird Tim Burton esq claymation satire might be quite good.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dunno a weird Tim Burton esq claymation satire might be quite good.

Now I might even watch that :D

Just imagining KP as a Jack Skellington type character with massive clay boobs
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think a lot of that's pie in the sky apart from the autobiography which she'd have churned out regardless. Who's going to want to make a film about the sordid love life of a low rent stripper - all very 70s, 'Confessions of a ...'. Some of the articles were concerned about the affect making it so public is having on the older children. There was also a report that Kev has taken legal advice on what he'd be entitled to if they split and is keeping his options open whether to walk away after the baby is born, he'd apparently been advised not to beforehand. But that might be stirring the pot to keep people speculating. I really hope they don't make a fortune and it backfires on her because people can see how calculated and mercenary it all was.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Merchandising???...what the hell is she going to sell? T shirts with
    I'm Kev and I'm a sex addict. Guide to the Layby's of Horsham. Or even, How to get the most pleasure out of a Ford Fiesta.
  • Options
    pinkwaferpinkwafer Posts: 933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am reading that as he is trying to pleasure a Ford Fiesta! But hey, if he's a sex addict I'm sure he'll try anything once. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think a lot of that's pie in the sky apart from the autobiography which she'd have churned out regardless. Who's going to want to make a film about the sordid love life of a low rent stripper - all very 70s, 'Confessions of a ...'. Some of the articles were concerned about the affect making it so public is having on the older children. There was also a report that Kev has taken legal advice on what he'd be entitled to if they split and is keeping his options open whether to walk away after the baby is born, he'd apparently been advised not to beforehand. But that might be stirring the pot to keep people speculating. I really hope they don't make a fortune and it backfires on her because people can see how calculated and mercenary it all was.

Agree sam- the alleged 5 million estimate is Pricey's estimate which doesn't mean it's accurate. Optimistic maybe, but unlikely to be accurate.
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know why anyone's surprised at this money making proclamation. The woman would bottle her own farts and toe clippings if someone wafted a cheque under her nose. Money is the only thing that animates and interests her; even more so than the fixation on her (increasingly ropey) appearance.

The trouble is, she'll be lucky to make £5k, never mind £5 million. Nobody gives a stuff; the public are saturated with her shenanigans now. Looks like the farts and toe clippings might have to be utilised.....
  • Options
    Forum Member

Back at work today thanks Sam although still feeling a bit wobbly and couldn't see my desk for paperwork! Hopefully I'll be back to full strength soon in order to take up my designated watch position on the A24 :D
  • Options
    Maggie_MooMaggie_Moo Posts: 461
    Forum Member
    Errrrm, I thought this 5th Child was going to come early:confused::confused:? On loose woman she said it could come any day now, (Dwama) and that was how long ago:confused:
    Then there was the "medical issues"!!! (More Dwama):o:o
    Now she's apparently 8 1/2 months. Now since she apparently didn't know she was pregnant until she was 6 months ( more Dwama) a couple of weeks isn't really a Dwama, she could be even over her time......we all know from past Maths isn't her strong point!!!:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I still say she'll go for Jett's first birthday on August the ?...Saaaaaammm!
This discussion has been closed.