Options

Josie Cunningham sells tickets to her baby's birth after...

Comments

• Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She'll probably flog the placenta on ebay :(
  • Options
    livingdeadgirllivingdeadgirl Posts: 624
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is one of those moments where a vomit smiley would be most appropriate.

Labour/childbirth is one of the most vulnerable moments of someone's life. Does anyone know if she's mentally all there? I'm starting to question it myself.
  • Options
    Logan FiveLogan Five Posts: 627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's vile. For the rubbish that she has pulled, I would hope Social Services are keeping an eye on her and more importantly, her kid and the unborn.

Sick. :(
  • Options
    Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This person surely can't be right in the head? Has she got some kind of condition/illness?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am waiting a "reality star" to sell the chance to knock them up and then have a camera inserted in utero like some internalised Big Brother. It's just a matter of time.
  • Options
    WhedoniteWhedonite Posts: 29,517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why is it not considered abuse to smoke and drink purely because you don't want a boy? Why has it not been arranged to have her child taken away once it's born?
  • Options
    GracieLGracieL Posts: 4,312
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vile woman, surely social services would be involved by now.

I do feel sorry for the three Journalists, probably be the most grossest thing they will have to see in there life :D
  • Options
    jenziejenzie Posts: 20,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    human trash, hawking herself off like a common street walker
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why would anyone pay to see a child born that has nothing to do with them. It's just weird.
    Her selling tickets is just disgusting, if no one bought them though it would have been better all round.
    I always thought the Truman show was far fetched, but when you have some of these media **** type parents who would sell their children for a bit of fame, it makes you wonder.
    That poor child, what is he being born into :-( i hope the child will be safe.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whedonite wrote: »
    Why is it not considered abuse to smoke and drink purely because you don't want a boy? Why has it not been arranged to have her child taken away once it's born?

It would have been before but in the last 15 years we've turned into America Jr with just as ignorant a government, as corrupt a legal system and as morally bankrupt as the cheapest celebrity status seekers.
  • Options
    RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    I wouldn't have been surprised if the waste of oxygen had sold tickets at 50p each to watch her have an abortion.

A more disgusting cretin would be hard to find.

I hope some authority or other finds a way of stopping her going ahead with this plan.
  • Options
    xNATILLYxxNATILLYx Posts: 6,509
    Forum Member
    if this is true that creature as hit a new low.
    Says a lot only journos from no doubt tabloids like the sun were interested.
    have to agree , shocked no one is stepping in.
  • Options
    grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,701
    Forum Member
    Mrstim wrote: »
    Why does anyone want to seer someone they don't know giving birth??? Horrible woman !

That's what I thought too?? :confused:
  • Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    grimtales1 wrote: »
    That's what I thought too?? :confused:

I personally think that her agent has negotiated a £30k deal with a media publication for the rights to the birth, with regards to an interview and pictures, and they've just created this whole comedy 'selling tickets' story as nothing more than a way of generating more buzz about it.

I'd imagine they'll probably hire a few jobbing actors as the "super fans" if there's a photo opportunity to be had.
  • Options
    nerdgirlfromthek83nerdgirlfromthek83 Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi there, I don't post much as I'm usually on my tablet and the keyboard is a nightmare, so please bare with me as I have a rant coming on.

A month ago I had a miscarriage at 20 week, I was consider a high risk pregnancy and I was doing everything in my power to keep my baby; but in the end it was not meant to be - sadness moment of my life. I didn't drink or smoked (I never had anyway), I was on loads of medication (infection glore and high blood pressure) and eating all healthy things and exercising everyday.
    When I first heard off her - I thought what a selfish woman, at the time I was doing everything in my power to keep my baby, now I have lost it I just believe a women like this exist! There me who was struggling and then she wanted to abort it for fame, disappointed it was a boy (I found out mine was a boy - I was so happy!) and now smoking and drinking and doing god know what.
    I just can't comprehend that sort of behavior, what a selfish selfish women. Fame is more important than a life of a child.
    I hope SS is looking out for this child and hopefully something will be done.
    I'm now looking into adoption and want to help a child get a better life.

/end of rant/.
  • Options
    GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    I am sorry, Anna, hugs.
  • Options
    D.DotAD.DotA Posts: 2,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Josie will be on This Morning today everyone.
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh Anna, I'm so sorry.
    xx
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi there, I don't post much as I'm usually on my tablet and the keyboard is a nightmare, so please bare with me as I have a rant coming on.

A month ago I had a miscarriage at 20 week, I was consider a high risk pregnancy and I was doing everything in my power to keep my baby; but in the end it was not meant to be - sadness moment of my life. I didn't drink or smoked (I never had anyway), I was on loads of medication (infection glore and high blood pressure) and eating all healthy things and exercising everyday.
    When I first heard off her - I thought what a selfish woman, at the time I was doing everything in my power to keep my baby, now I have lost it I just believe a women like this exist! There me who was struggling and then she wanted to abort it for fame, disappointed it was a boy (I found out mine was a boy - I was so happy!) and now smoking and drinking and doing god know what.
    I just can't comprehend that sort of behavior, what a selfish selfish women. Fame is more important than a life of a child.

/end of rant/.

Sorry for your loss Anna, it is awful how she can have such disregard for the precious life growing inside her when women, like yourself, would give their right arm for a baby. I hope that things work out for you ❤️
  • Options
    fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member

/end of rant/.

I'm not surprised you want to rant Anna. I honestly think she should have her children removed from her care as she is not fit to be a mother. I hope your story has a happy ending x
  • Options
    BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So sorry to hear that, Anna. x
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The social services didn't take Michael Jackson's kids off him because of his outrageous dangling his baby over the balcony stunt. I don't think Josie's done anything so far that deserves a visit from the social security to have her child taken off her. There's time yet though. I hope Josie doesn't do anything to cause the social services to take her child away from her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    The social services didn't take Michael Jackson's kids off him because of his outrageous dangling his baby over the balcony stunt. I don't think Josie's done anything so far that deserves a visit from the social security to have her child taken off her. There's time yet though. I hope Josie doesn't do anything to cause the social services to take her child away from her.

Apart from admitting in several interviews that she wont care for the baby as much because its a boy :confused:
    He will be reminded by everyone about how his mum went on TV considering aborting him. Comparing her to Michael Jackson is a bit over the top. He was a real celebrity that would of had people to care for his children, Josie is just a waste of space.

Sorry but as you can see above there are deserving people that should be able to have babies and will no doubt be the greatest parent that child could ask for. Then you get tramps like this that get knocked up and have an easy pregnancy.

I'm so sorry for you lose Anna xx
  • Options
    MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cavalli wrote: »
    I have a hard time believing that to be honest :o

This has got to be a joke, right? :o

As someone rightly pointed out, we sure do live in a f*cked up world.

I mean, who is this mess of a woman?! Who created this abomination?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrSuper wrote: »
    This has got to be a joke, right? :o

As someone rightly pointed out, we sure do live in a f*cked up world.

I mean, who is this mess of a woman?! Who created this abomination?

I'm sure her parents would be pretty embarrassed.

If I was her mum I would actually get a court order to prevent it from being revealed.