Options

Conor and the epilator. Ashleigh and the mirror.

BIGM0MMABIGM0MMA Posts: 1,177
Forum Member
✭✭✭
So Conor in reference to Deana and an epilator, said he would "Stick it up her f**king m**ge".

Last night we heard Ashleigh say she would "smash Christophers head through a mirror" before calling him a "d*ck". Ash has bore the brunt of calling Jale a maggot since time began but seemingly Ashleighs behaviour & language has been somewhat glossed over - why?

Comments

• Options
    big_ermbig_erm Posts: 697
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I completely agree !!

As rude as Helen has been, i don't recall her saying she wanted to smash a particular persons head through a mirror
  • Options
    AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    BIGM0MMA wrote: »
    So Connor in reference to Deana and an epilator, said he would "Stick it up her f**king m**ge".

Last night we heard Ashleigh say she would "smash Christophers head through a mirror" before calling him a "d*ck". Ash has bore the brunt of calling Jale a maggot since time began but seemingly Ashleighs behaviour & language has been somewhat glossed over - why?

How do you know it's been glossed over? She might have had a warning.
  • Options
    BambywambyBambywamby Posts: 444
    Forum Member
    'We' forgive her as she is young, self-centred and immature. We have all been there. However it wasn't nice to here... she isn't a nice little girlie.
  • Options
    Karen_AnnaninaKaren_Annanina Posts: 1,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Annsyre wrote: »
    How do you know it's been glossed over? She might have had a warning.

In that case, the warning's been glossed over! Princess Ashleigh gets away with it every time. She physically assaulted her pal Danielle to steal her "fesh" but got away with it. If Helen had done that, the Ashleigh fans would have been calling for the police to arrest her.
  • Options
    Sandie_BrowneSandie_Browne Posts: 700
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Christopher is a dick IMO, and Ashleigh said he was a dick, in the context of him coming out with a stupid remark, about BB not being able to do any more to them, which is very stupid of Christopher to assume that, she was worried about the forth coming task that day, and Christopher sort of jeered at her worry, by saying this. He should have had a sign which said SMUG MUCH, round his neck. IMO he has been very smug lately, because he is very smart and now knows he has won the sympathy vote, which has been his gameplan all along, as well as sitting on the fence. I have noticed Christopher checking to see if the cameras are on him before he says anything to anyone and is very guarded in his real opinions. He is not very natural. He always seems to me, to be, thinking before he speaks, and he comes across as being more Fakeish to me than anyone else in there. As for putting Ashleigh in similar context with Conner, this is another very feeble attempt at trying to turn the public against Ashleigh. She had a little strop at Christopher, so what. They have already kissed and made up, and forgot about it fgs and she did not say 'she would smash his head against a mirror' she said she 'would LIKE to smash his head against a mirror'. There is a difference.
  • Options
    zolugzolug Posts: 2,650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :
    In that case, the warning's been glossed over! Princess Ashleigh gets away with it every time. She physically assaulted her pal Danielle to steal her "fesh" but got away with it. If Helen had done that, the Ashleigh fans would have been calling for the police to arrest her.

:D You must seriously be taken the piss ( assaulted) Danielle :D
  • Options
    SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Are we seriously comparing Coner's infamous Rape Rant with Ashleigh's petulant comment?

I mean consider this if nothing else. Ashleigh and Christopher are very close in the house. Last night they had their first squabble in 8 weeks. Where as Coner completely loathed Deana.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Christopher is a dick IMO, and Ashleigh said he was a dick, in the context of him coming out with a stupid remark, about BB not being able to do any more to them, which is very stupid of Christopher to assume that, she was worried about the forth coming task that day, and Christopher sort of jeered at her worry, by saying this. He should have had a sign which said SMUG MUCH, round his neck. IMO he has been very smug lately, because he is very smart and now knows he has won the sympathy vote, which has been his gameplan all along, as well as sitting on the fence. I have noticed Christopher checking to see if the cameras are on him before he says anything to anyone and is very guarded in his real opinions. He is not very natural. He always seems to me, to be, thinking before he speaks, and he comes across as being more Fakeish to me than anyone else in there. As for putting Ashleigh in similar context with Conner, this is another very feeble attempt at trying to turn the public against Ashleigh. She had a little strop at Christopher, so what. They have already kissed and made up, and forgot about it fgs

Just wondering which program you watch ;) Sounded like a perfectly normal BB type conversation to me on his part, and a very childish tantrum on hers.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are we seriously comparing Coner's infamous Rape Rant with Ashleigh's petulant comment?

I mean consider this if nothing else. Ashleigh and Christopher are very close in the house. Last night they had their first squabble in 8 weeks. Where as Coner completely loathed Deana.

Sounds like "But officer you've got this all wrong, she's my wife & this was our first "argument". I genuinely hated the bloke down the pub".
  • Options
    VenetianVenetian Posts: 28,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So Conor in reference to Deana and an epilator, said he would "Stick it up her f**king m**ge".

The difference being that Conor possibly meant it? However, although I do like Ashleigh the mirror comment, albeit said in the heat of the moment, was out of order and hopefully she has been spoken to about it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 148
    Forum Member
    Jesus everyone in this forum must be saints, have you never snapped at someone who has been pissing you off, and I can bet Christopher can be highly irritating to live with on a daily basis.

As comparing her to Conor, Conor and Deana hated each other and maybe his comments can be perceived as threatening, however Ashleigh and Christopher are mates and that comment can just be taken in jest.

It's as if you are all looking for a reason to hate the girl
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zolug wrote: »
    :

:D You must seriously be taken the piss ( assaulted) Danielle :D

Well clearly pushing someone over isn't an assault if Ashleigh does it. If anyone you dislike did it, that would be another matter. Danielle didn't see it as a laughing matter.
  • Options
    Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,405
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How these two things could be compared it laughable.

Why? Mostly because Christopher and Ashleigh are friends, and friends have rows, and things are said, the amount of times my sister said to me that she wanted me to fall down the stairs and break my leg or something similar after a row... 10 mins later, we are speaking and having a laugh again.

It is completely different. Conor hated Deana from Day 2 after she nommed him on Launch night, and his comments were...
    a) Disgusting
    b) Worrying

How to compare. Would you say something similar to what Ashleigh said to Christopher to a friend after a row? Quite likely. Would you repeat Conor's comments to someone you dislike or a stranger? Probably not, unless you want to get hurt.
  • Options
    revolver44revolver44 Posts: 22,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's nothing like the Conor episode. Ashleigh & Christopher are friends for a start. It was just a little rant, she didn't mean it.
  • Options
    zolugzolug Posts: 2,650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jesus everyone in this forum must be saints, have you never snapped at someone who has been pissing you off, and I can bet Christopher can be highly irritating to live with on a daily basis.

As comparing her to Conor, Conor and Deana hated each other and maybe his comments can be perceived as threatening, however Ashleigh and Christopher are mates and that comment can just be taken in jest.

It is more like they are trying to justify their reason for hating her.:p
  • Options
    SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sounds like "But officer you've got this all wrong, she's my wife & this was our first "argument". I genuinely hated the bloke down the pub".

Sounds nothing like that.

What it does sound like, is people looking for reasons to hate on Ashleigh (which is of course your right to do so) but comparing her petulant tantrum with Coner's odious and sinister rant is just ridiculous.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Hang on - isn't snapping at people because they piss her off the reason why people hate the supposedly "vile" Helen? Are you ready to forgive her now?
  • Options
    Scarlet O'HaraScarlet O'Hara Posts: 6,933
    Forum Member
    I'm not an Ashleigh fan at all but it seems that BB only act when they think something is genuinely threatening versus a foulmouthed throwaway comment.

Conor was warned because of the sexually offensive nature of his comments. BB obviously didn't find it threatening or he'd have had a tougher punishment. (We all disagreed, however.)

Helen was warned because of the threatening way she loomed over Matthew AND the cumulative effect of all her previous behaviour.

But several other HMs have got away with similar 'threats' (or maybe we've not seen any subsequent warnings). E.g. Toya saying she'd "****ing deck" Jale. Jay threatening Anton.
  • Options
    PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    brace yourselves OFCOM :D the eight stone weakling Irish girl throwing about threats :p
  • Options
    netcurtainsnetcurtains Posts: 23,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There are too many of these joke threads lately.
  • Options
    Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,405
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Nothing like that. Maybe if Ashleigh did put Christopher's head through a mirror then it would be more relevant to your "scenario".
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Salv* wrote: »
    Nothing like that. Maybe if Ashleigh did put Christopher's head through a mirror then it would be more relevant to your "scenario".

It's everything like that.

People have now condoned Ashleighs behaviour and attack on Christopher by saying "they're friends" and, "but Conor hated Deana". So what people are saying is that certain threats & outbursts are acceptable based on friendship status.

Sounds like a poor excuse when you dissect it.
  • Options
    GroundhogalGroundhogal Posts: 9,499
    Forum Member

Ashleigh has a very dry SOH and it sometimes doesn't come across well on tv unless you know what she's like. There's people on here who know this but it doesn't suit their anti-Ashleigh agenda.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    revolver44 wrote: »
    It's nothing like the Conor episode. Ashleigh & Christopher are friends for a start. It was just a little rant, she didn't mean it.

Absolutely agree. There is no way you could ever equate the two - ever.
  • Options
    reader123reader123 Posts: 4,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Venetian wrote: »
    The difference being that Conor possibly meant it? However, although I do like Ashleigh the mirror comment, albeit said in the heat of the moment, was out of order and hopefully she has been spoken to about it.

Thank you for posting this as finally an Ashleigh fan who can see she has flaws.
    Makes such a change from some of her blinkered fans who think she can do no wrong.

Every year this happens were fans of a certain HM get over zealous and they actually put people off that particular HM so they lose votes/support, and every year I seem to state what will happen, yet every year nothing changes.