Options

BB Posters Reunited and WELCOME to the lurkers! (Part 58)

Comments

• Options
    honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    Scots rool wrote: »
    >:(
    You were supposed to share it! Greedy bint! :p

Whoopedo, you wait & see, they'll change their mind just like they did with the supposed LF we were supposed to have for the current BB. >:(

>:(
    Jellus bitch!
    Just jellus of my prominent cheekbones & high eyebrows. :p:D

Evening all :)

My eyebrows are high these days. :D Every time I see Two second Steven and the robot my eyebrows hit the ceiling . :D
  • Options
    Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My eyebrows are high these days. :D Every time I see Two second Steven and the robot my eyebrows hit the ceiling . :D

Clearly suffering the same malaise as the majority of BB watchers! :o:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2nd part of the money meddling twist, courtesy of Richie......... HERE
  • Options
    Forum Member

Well it doesn't sound very entertaining. Who gives a stuff about the prize fund? Almost all of the housemates don't because they have already told them who is likely to win and who has no chance.
  • Options
    BarracuteBarracute Posts: 244,014
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Doesn' t sound very exciting, but it has caused some arguments according to the twitter feed!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Barracute wrote: »
    Doesn' t sound very exciting, but it has caused some arguments according to the twitter feed!

I had to stop myself looking at the twitter. I was flying in a rage because they kept saying things like "who has just kissed?" and "Who do you think has won the task?"
    How the flaming hell do we know? >:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Shamelessly swiped from the "the back of my dog's head looks like Winston" thread... the pug with the bum like Jesus- http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost.php?p=74111475&postcount=27

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was sneaky of Helen eavesdropping on Chris and Ashleigh and even sneakier twisting what they said when she told Winston! It wasnt that bad after all, good job there are no more noms!
  • Options
    Flora PosteFlora Poste Posts: 18,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning all :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning all :D

Morning Flora :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well it doesn't sound very entertaining. Who gives a stuff about the prize fund? Almost all of the housemates don't because they have already told them who is likely to win and who has no chance.
    I don't care what they say, they'll all be hoping to get a load of cash when they leave.
    That's all the producers want! >:(
    Shamelessly swiped from the "the back of my dog's head looks like Winston" thread... the pug with the bum like Jesus- http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost.php?p=74111475&postcount=27

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    Hahahahahaha, it does too. :D
  • Options
    EddyBeeEddyBee Posts: 45,691
    Forum Member
    Good morning you lot.

:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EddyBee wrote: »
    Good morning you lot.

Morning Eddy :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How clever is this dog, the owners need to learn a few basic Highland dance steps tho' to make the routine a wee bit more polished. :DHERE The guy also needs to pull his kilt down a tad, it's too short & it's obviously a lightweight kilt & not the real deal. Apart from that, Levi was clearly the star there. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good morning :)
    Just going about my daily business - I really should put the telly off.
    Oh dear for those 2 young doctors - how sad :(

And then you get a set of twins - 1 eats candles & the other eats paper(but it's got to be old:o)

*scurries off to study pscychology)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Morning everyone. :)
    How clever is this dog, the owners need to learn a few basic Highland dance steps tho' to make the routine a wee bit more polished. :DHERE The guy also needs to pull his kilt down a tad, it's too short & it's obviously a lightweight kilt & not the real deal. Apart from that, Levi was clearly the star there. :D
    The dog was great. The couple less so. :D
    Good morning :)
    Just going about my daily business - I really should put the telly off.
    Oh dear for those 2 young doctors - how sad :(

And then you get a set of twins - 1 eats candles & the other eats paper(but it's got to be old:o)

Doesn't them being twins imply that it isnt a psychological problem? :confused:

Is it just me, or do these shoes look agonising, ill fitting, and probably almost impossible to get on?
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2718539/Chantelle-Houghton-steps-daughter-Dolly-summery-outfits.html
  • Options
    MootleMootle Posts: 35,232
    Forum Member
    Hello all :)
    That looks quite fun I think :cool:

It does, doesn't it? :o:D
    Was sneaky of Helen eavesdropping on Chris and Ashleigh and even sneakier twisting what they said when she told Winston! It wasnt that bad after all, good job there are no more noms!
    very sneaky, but typical. Has the woman got no shame...>:(
    How clever is this dog, the owners need to learn a few basic Highland dance steps tho' to make the routine a wee bit more polished. HERE The guy also needs to pull his kilt down a tad, it's too short & it's obviously a lightweight kilt & not the real deal. Apart from that, Levi was clearly the star there.
    amazing!

The dog was great. The couple less so.

Is it just me, or do these shoes look agonising, ill fitting, and probably almost impossible to get on?
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2718539/Chantelle-Houghton-steps-daughter-Dolly-summery-outfits.html

Mary and Richard are famous in their field of dog training. I seem to recall they auditioned for BGT, but Simon wasn't that impressed.:( Mary does a performance every year at Crufts, and the things she gets her dogs to do are just fantastic.:cool:

However I thought the humans both looked very sloppy in those kilts, which were both too short :o

I wonder which misgynistic fashion designer decided to perpetrate those GHASTLY shoes??>:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hello Moots. How is Blossom today?

She seemed a bit better when the vet looked at her eye yesterday, thanks Honey. The ulcer looked almost healed, but Blossom was not a good dog and her eye had to be prised open, whereas she had been opening it just fine over the past few days. Now she is screwing the eye up again ...:cry::cry::cry:

I also took Phoebe Mootle along for her vaccination, and her skin trouble has flared up a bit. The poor little dog had to have blood taken for a thyroid test from her jugular vein, after her tiny neck was shaved. I just couldn't watch!:o:(
  • Options
    Forum Member

I don't think they need pyschology, they need testing for iron deficiency as they probably have something called pica usually characterised by eating earth.
    I had something similar when I was aged 6 - I chewed the corners of the pages of my books, tissues, the collars of my school uniforms and my plaits. :blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Mootle wrote: »
    She seemed a bit better when the vet looked at her eye yesterday, thanks Honey. The ulcer looked almost healed, but Blossom was not a good dog and her eye had to be prised open, whereas she had been opening it just fine over the past few days. Now she is screwing the eye up again ...:cry::cry::cry:

I also took Phoebe Mootle along for her vaccination, and her skin trouble has flared up a bit. The poor little dog had to have blood taken for a thyroid test from her jugular vein, after her tiny neck was shaved. I just couldn't watch!:o:(
    Poor Blossom and Phoebe. Why do they think Phoebe might have a thyroid problem? What are the symptoms? One of my sister's indoor cats has thyroid tablets but I dont remember why they suspected it.
    Mootle wrote: »
    I don't think they need pyschology, they need testing for iron deficiency as they probably have something called pica usually characterised by eating earth.
    I had something similar when I was aged 6 - I chewed the corners of the pages of my books, tissues, the collars of my school uniforms and my plaits. :blush:
    It can be hormonal too I think? , pregnant people sometimes get it before the iron deficiency.
    I am very glad I didn't develop it (permanently anaemic) although I have always liked to sniff soap. :D

This series of BB is more revolting than the jungle, with vomiting left right and centre.

Just off to kiss my bad boys with olive oil. (i have been watching Jamie Oliver. I would like to thump him)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Talking about sharing money always causes trouble in BB, doesn't it? lol They should never have made that pact in the first place imo, and how come Mark and Ash didnt get the grief that Chris did, when they said they would take it too? Some barefaced hypocrits in that house imo!
  • Options
    EddyBeeEddyBee Posts: 45,691
    Forum Member
    Good morning you lot.

• Options
    Flora PosteFlora Poste Posts: 18,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good morning you lot.

Morning Eddy and all :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good morning you lot.

Morning Eddy :D
    Morning Eddy and all :D
    Morning Flora :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Talking about sharing money always causes trouble in BB, doesn't it? lol They should never have made that pact in the first place imo, and how come Mark and Ash didnt get the grief that Chris did, when they said they would take it too? Some barefaced hypocrits in that house imo!

Money is always guaranteed to cause arguments, a lot of them will suddenly think, oh well if I don't win at least I can walk away with a token sum. They're kidding themselves if they think everyone would stick to that bargain, look what Alex did a few years ago. She never paid out & walked away with 30k in her bank account! :o
    And yes you're quite correct there are some hypocrites in there, & barefaced liars!
This discussion has been closed.