OMTT wrote: »
    Looks terrible. As has been said already, Titanfall without the titans

Call of Duty: Advanced Basketball
  • Options
    tombigbeetombigbee Posts: 4,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Call of Duty: Advanced Basketball

No excuse not to include a basketball mode lol.

They really didn't need to include all the jumping about. COD is supposed to offer something different to the likes of Halo.
  • Options
    homer2012homer2012 Posts: 5,216
    Forum Member
    OMTT wrote: »
    Looks terrible. As has been said already, Titanfall without the titans

It is titanfall as you say.

I'm 50/50 on this but it depends if i buy a ps4 or not as the ps3 version will be hacked within hours.
  • Options
    Alan1981Alan1981 Posts: 5,416
    Forum Member
    I want another ww2 cod game:( not another halo wannabe game.
  • Options
    stu64stu64 Posts: 5,273
    Forum Member
    Hm, not to sure about this. I personally wanted to go back to WW2 with next gen graphics, would of been good!

So far it just looks way to much bouncing all over the place going on. Quick scoping got annoying enough, I just think this game will get annoying very quickly.
  • Options
    MC_SatanMC_Satan Posts: 26,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the link. Definitely out. That looks terrible, Halo about a decade late. Titanfall was bad enough, without the mechs it's well... this by the look of it.
  • Options
    Naa_KwaKaiNaa_KwaKai Posts: 1,883
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't even played Ghosts! It was the first COD game I didn't get because people said it was terrible. Left a whole in my life. :(:D I'm just waiting for it to come down to under £20 for PS4.

Seriously, Treyarch and Infinity Ward need to take a break and focus on making the best COD game they possibly can. They need another game changer like COD4.
  • Options
    SpeedloaferSpeedloafer Posts: 2,407
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Naa_KwaKai wrote: »
    I haven't even played Ghosts! It was the first COD game I didn't get because people said it was terrible. Left a whole in my life. :(:D I'm just waiting for it to come down to under £20 for PS4.

Seriously, Treyarch and Infinity Ward need to take a break and focus on making the best COD game they possibly can. They need another game changer like COD4.

There is far too much money in it for them to try anything. When they start to lose money then they will try and change it.
  • Options
    koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    There is far too much money in it for them to try anything. When they start to lose money then they will try and change it.
    That will only happen if enough people don't buy the next game but I'm afraid there are too many who will just out of habit.

If that happens then they won't learn and the games will just end up the same all the time.
  • Options
    SpeedloaferSpeedloafer Posts: 2,407
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That will only happen if enough people don't buy the next game but I'm afraid there are too many who will just out of habit.

If that happens then they won't learn and the games will just end up the same all the time.

Yup. Have a look at the WWE 15 thread. Same shit game every year, same faces in the thread yearning for the old games and hoping this new game will be better.

I should add it will be the same for FIFA, Battlefield etc.

The plus is that you can resell the game on for next to no loss or even profit if you are savvy enough.
  • Options
    MsLurkerMsLurker Posts: 1,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I pre ordered it. Then again I'm one of the few people that actually like Ghosts after sticking with for a while. I went back to it this weekend and had a lot of fun running around Showtime with a shotgun :D
    I just hope the campaign is better than Ghost because that was really was awful.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I always said if they released one that I loathed I'd pay more attention before rushing out and buying the next one on impulse alone

Black Ops 2 was the first one I though about missing MW3 was a bit meh during the campaign and I didn't really enjoy the multiplayer, it turns out Black Ops 2 is my favourite I loved how just crazy and insane the campaign was every level felt like a Michael Bay action film only I was playing not watching, the franchise was fun again so I bought Ghosts day one without buying attention to the build up and what a piece of shit that game is

Now we come to Advanced Warfare the story looks interesting that Multiplayer reveal looks great (i'm a fan of titanfall so that probably helps) and I'm that guy again I'll be buying it day one, if this one sucks though short of announcing Black Ops 3 from Treyarch i'll probably be out and wait for a price drop
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7
    Forum Member
    All that jumping about looks like its been hacked by the developers already!

Easy pass and Far Cry 4 looks so much better:p
  • Options
    YuffieYuffie Posts: 9,864
    Forum Member
    I am about 95% positive that I will never see this game.

The last one I got was Black Ops 1. They would need to really revolutionise the game to get me to buy one.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yuffie wrote: »
    I am about 95% positive that I will never see this game.

The last one I got was Black Ops 1. They would need to really revolutionise the game to get me to buy one.

Black Ops 1 had excellent mission designs and a good story (even though I don't like giving David S. Goyer credit for anything) It introduced the dual hand gun mechanic which is a plus. It's my second fave COD and imo the last great one. MW3 and Black Ops 2 was meh. D'you know when Ghosts will go below £20 for PS4?
  • Options
    stefmeisterstefmeister Posts: 8,417
    Forum Member
    I skipped Ghosts but I'm actually pretty excited about this installment, I think it looks interesting & it seems like the new elements to the gameplay make it feel different to what COD has been in the past.

The comment's i've seen from those who got to play it today have been very positive & that includes some people who have been quite down on COD the past few years.

Some MP gameplay from IGN:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQmktkFpgps
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWbzZ1dxaCI
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZgrBbc_68s
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpSqTxuO0Ys

Regarding comparisons to Titanfall, Remember that this has been in development for 3 years so its likely that the Titanfall-esque elements were in the game before anybody even knew what Titalfall was.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I skipped Ghosts but I'm actually pretty excited about this installment, I think it looks interesting & it seems like the new elements to the gameplay make it feel different to what COD has been in the past.

The comment's i've seen from those who got to play it today have been very positive & that includes some people who have been quite down on COD the past few years.

Some MP gameplay from IGN:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQmktkFpgps
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWbzZ1dxaCI
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZgrBbc_68s
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpSqTxuO0Ys

Regarding comparisons to Titanfall, Remember that this has been in development for 3 years so its likely that the Titanfall-esque elements were in the game before anybody even knew what Titalfall was.

These videos really have sold me on the game, I've gone from I'll buy it but I'm cautiously optimistic to I need to play this game now
  • Options
    brbbrb Posts: 27,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ... Titanfall? Like... literally. If this trailer was released under the name "Titanfall 2", not one person would batter an eyelid...
  • Options
    The SackThe Sack Posts: 10,486
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sounds like yet another reason not to buy a PS4 or Xbox One then.
  • Options
    He4rtHe4rt Posts: 5,379
    Forum Member
    Black Ops 1 had excellent mission designs and a good story (even though I don't like giving David S. Goyer credit for anything) It introduced the dual hand gun mechanic which is a plus. It's my second fave COD and imo the last great one. MW3 and Black Ops 2 was meh. D'you know when Ghosts will go below £20 for PS4?

Didn't mw2 have duel hand guns?

I pretty excited for this game. Even if multiplayer is pants, i quite like the look of single player. Actually, has anything been mentioned about the inclusion of co-op single player? I would love it if it was included.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He4rt wrote: »
    Didn't mw2 have duel hand guns?

I pretty excited for this game. Even if multiplayer is pants, i quite like the look of single player. Actually, has anything been mentioned about the inclusion of co-op single player? I would love it if it was included.

Yeah, you're right but I think I played Black Ops 1 first.
  • Options
    homer2012homer2012 Posts: 5,216
    Forum Member
    thomas2400 wrote: »
    These videos really have sold me on the game, I've gone from I'll buy it but I'm cautiously optimistic to I need to play this game now

The videos looked ok but the one thing that has 99% not to buy this game was the commentary about how they were quickscoped to death alot.

All these kids will be jumping around spinning trying to quickscope for youtube. Plus if you look at the maps close its totally possible to camp and spawn trap if your teams half decent. I know you can on other cods but it looks like they havent addressed random spawns etc.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 122
    Forum Member
    Just watched a vid on Youtube by Ali-A, please don't judge me ! Never watch his vid's but Thunder has not got vid up yet.

So, yeah, quick scoping galore ! and all this jumping around. Not paid to much attention to the maps to be honest.

Think i will be giving this a wide berth. Held off on Ghosts for 6 months or so but seen it in ASDA for 25 quid even when standing at the till i knew i would regret buying it. Sure enough about a 2 weeks later it got sold on !

Unless this game is the second coming I will be sending my money else where, shame cause i really like COD, tired BF but just cant get into it.

If only Wolfenstein had MP !
  • Options
    YuffieYuffie Posts: 9,864
    Forum Member

I'd say when Advanced Warfare comes out a lot of people will trade in Ghosts so you might pick up cheap copies then.