✭✭
    He4rt wrote: »
    QB looks incredible

Is it open world like Infamous?
  • Options
    brbbrb Posts: 27,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some parts of QB look amazing. Other parts, not so much. Still on the fence about this, as I have been since it was first announced.
  • Options
    stefmeisterstefmeister Posts: 8,412
    Forum Member
    QB looks incredible
    Gameplay does look OK.

Only thing putting me off it slightly is the TV stuff as I read that if you skip the TV episode stuff parts of the story won't make sense so you will need to watch the tv episodes to really understand whats going on.
  • Options
    He4rtHe4rt Posts: 5,379
    Forum Member
    Don't think so. Its more like Max Payne, explorable levels and such.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,353
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Reminds me a lot of Infamous but with time manipulation as opposed to special powers.
  • Options
    GormondGormond Posts: 15,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't think so. Its more like Max Payne, explorable levels and such.

That's a pity, still it looks good, I will keep a close eye on it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Reminds me a lot of Infamous but with time manipulation as opposed to special powers.

I thought that too which for me is a good thing, pity it isn't open world though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Neogaf having a meltdown on Tomb Raider. The thread is a fun read :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gormond wrote: »
    I thought that too which for me is a good thing, pity it isn't open world though.

You'd think in this day and age with games like that they would make it more open world so people can do other stuff on the game and mess about. If i had a choice of an open world game or one that isn't know which i'd pick.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    brb wrote: »
    Neogaf having a meltdown on Tomb Raider. The thread is a fun read :p

Yeah its not good news for us PS4/PC owners but its just another reason to buy an Xbox 1 I guess.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gormond wrote: »
    Yeah its not good news for us PS4/PC owners but its just another reason to buy an Xbox 1 I guess.

It is pretty shocking, though. NeoGaf think it is timed, cos they said "in 2015" - but it was obvious they were referring to the fact it launches in 2015. If this is a proper exclusive, it's pretty huge. This time last year, Square Enix was in trouble financially. I wonder if it was this deal that saved them? This must have cost a bomb.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It is pretty shocking, though. NeoGaf think it is timed, cos they said "in 2015" - but it was obvious they were referring to the fact it launches in 2015. If this is a proper exclusive, it's pretty huge. This time last year, Square Enix was in trouble financially. I wonder if it was this deal that saved them? This must of cost a bomb.

Yeah it didn't sound like it was timed to me... I think people are being hopeful.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is pretty shocking, though. NeoGaf think it is timed, cos they said "in 2015" - but it was obvious they were referring to the fact it launches in 2015. If this is a proper exclusive, it's pretty huge. This time last year, Square Enix was in trouble financially. I wonder if it was this deal that saved them? This must of cost a bomb.

Sure Sony will have stuff up there sleeve not too fussed personally as dont really play tomb raider.

Is this on until 3pm?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sure Sony will have stuff up there sleeve not too fussed personally as dont really play tomb raider.

Is this on until 3pm?

2:30pm

90mins
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'll be buying an XB1 so I'm not overly bothered.
    However my sister hates the xbox controller's & doesn't like the games out on Xbox so there's no way she'll be playing it.

Its also disappointing in that a couple of my friends who I would play online & stuff with don't have or want an XB1 (And this 1 game won't change that) so I've lost out been able to play it with friends.

I guess it could be timed exclusive as listening to what he said he really emphasized 2015 & only said afterwards that everything coming up was completely exclusive to XB1.
  • Options
    Forum Member
  • Options
    fastest fingerfastest finger Posts: 12,887
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Admittedly I'm not watching, but from what I've read so far it sounds like MS are just using their chequebook to buy their way in, rather than doing anything innovative or creative.

Or am I just being overly cynical?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    2:30pm

90mins

Thanks
  • Options
    Ash_735Ash_735 Posts: 8,493
    Forum Member
    PlayStation gamers be all like "BUT BUT, MUH 1080p!"
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Admittedly I'm not watching, but from what I've read so far it sounds like MS are just using their chequebook to buy their way in, rather than doing anything innovative or creative.

It's a practice that all gaming platforms use. I expect Sony to have something up their sleeve too later on today.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll be buying an XB1 so I'm not overly bothered.
    However my sister hates the xbox controller's & doesn't like the games out on Xbox so there's no way she'll be playing it.

Its also disappointing in that a couple of my friends who I would play online & stuff with don't have or want an XB1 (And this 1 game won't change that) so I've lost out been able to play it with friends.

I guess it could be timed exclusive as listening to what he said he really emphasized 2015 & only said afterwards that everything coming up was completely exclusive to XB1.

Yeah my son will be getting an xb1 as they want one, but know a lot of people who are huge xbox fans moving to the ps4 and doubt this will be enough to tempt them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Xbox one bringing every game out in a limited edition bundle :D

Lets guess the price of the halo limited edition bundle :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It's odd that MS are also shafting PC games on Windows... I guess they will do anything to sell Xbox Ones.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Just sent my friend a txt about Tomb Raider & there's no way I can post the reply I got :o:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Sure, but if it was financially viable for Sony to do so, they'd be doing the same. Nintendo are also doing this.