Options

Please Do The Right Thing

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10
Forum Member
Helen could have argued with Ashleigh when she came from the secret house but she didn't because of TIMING ? i'm so disappointed with GB public who are voting for Helen. Big Brother is all about a life changing journey and Helen has had an easy ride being nasty to everyone. Final week comes & she starts moping about and wanting ppl to feel sorry for her. It's all an act she had more than 2 months so change & its suddenly happened in the final week ?! PLEASE DO THE RIGHT THING ! Vote for a more deserving winner

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 133
    Forum Member
    Couldn't agree more if she wins I will stop watching
  • Options
    Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She won't win.
  • Options
    OldnboldOldnbold Posts: 1,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People will vote for the h/m they want to win, your pleading against Helen will matter not a jot.
  • Options
    Landon3333Landon3333 Posts: 371
    Forum Member
    Roxanna I think you should open your heart a little don't you?

Helen has been on quite a journey and she's transformed before our eyes. She's changed so much and has realized the error of her ways.

I think by the end of this week you'll change your mind and give Helen that extra vote.

Please Roxanna.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helen's got no chance...despite all of Endemol's efforts :D
  • Options
    da33431da33431 Posts: 48,937
    Forum Member
    I don't think she sees the errors of her ways at all, in fact all tonight showed was her projecting them onto Ashleigh.
  • Options
    OldnboldOldnbold Posts: 1,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helen's got no chance...despite all of Endemol's efforts :D

Do you really believe that they won't have the winner that they want?
  • Options
    threecheesesthreecheeses Posts: 23,939
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Landon3333 wrote: »

Helen has been on quite a journey and she's transformed before our eyes. She's changed so much and has realized the error of her ways.

I think by the end of this week you'll change your mind and give Helen that extra vote.

Please Roxanna.

Anyone else read this in the voice of Joe Carroll? :o
  • Options
    GlinnyGlinny Posts: 4,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helen's comments on the exclusive clip on BBOTS tonight in response to questions being asked of her about apologising to housemates on the outside proved that she is still the same nasty vile Helen who went into the house weeks ago.

This BB has been absolutely awful this year and if on Friday this woman wins I will never watch another BB whilst it is on Channel 5.

It appears to me that the more trashy, flashing your boobs constantly being vile, nasty and have sex on national tv the more highly thought of you are by this low life tv channel.
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone else read this in the voice of Joe Carroll? :o
    Hahaha :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,760
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Roxanna wrote: »
    Helen could have argued with Ashleigh when she came from the secret house but she didn't because of TIMING ? i'm so disappointed with GB public who are voting for Helen. Big Brother is all about a life changing journey and Helen has had an easy ride being nasty to everyone. Final week comes & she starts moping about and wanting ppl to feel sorry for her. It's all an act she had more than 2 months so change & its suddenly happened in the final week ?! PLEASE DO THE RIGHT THING ! Vote for a more deserving winner

Awww ok as you asked so nicely I'll vote for Christopher
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Glinny wrote: »
    Helen's comments on the exclusive clip on BBOTS tonight in response to questions being asked of her about apologising to housemates on the outside proved that she is still the same nasty vile Helen who went into the house weeks ago.

This BB has been absolutely awful this year and if on Friday this woman wins I will never watch another BB whilst it is on Channel 5.

It appears to me that the more trashy, flashing your boobs constantly being vile, nasty and have sex on national tv the more highly thought of you are by this low life tv channel

If that was the case wouldn't Bianca be the automatic winner instead of getting tossed out immediately?

People really need to calm down, Helen's not going to win.
  • Options
    johnny_dolejohnny_dole Posts: 2,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

no

:D
  • Options
    zofozofo Posts: 7,277
    Forum Member

Ok, Christopher FTW then :D
  • Options
    Tucks21Tucks21 Posts: 981
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Please Roxanna.

And if you believe this Roxanna, you'll believe anything. You have a sensible head. Vote Chris, Ashleigh or Christopher.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 450
    Forum Member
    OP, you have nothing to worry about. 90% of the public still hate Helen.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't know if anyone else remembers, because they don't seem to bring it up on bit on the side - Helen was formally warned about her bullying behaviour towards Jale, and then her verbally aggressive behaviour towards Matthew. She was told quite firmly that a repeat of her behaviour would result in her being ejected from the house. Only then did we see a change in her. Prior to that she was absolutely vile! She has NOt been on a journey, and she has NOT changed. She is abiding by rules to keep herself in there, and biting her tongue basically. If this has been a journey of 'self control' in a confined environment...fair enough, but she has not changed who she is, and I don't think she deserves to win at all.
  • Options
    Scout66Scout66 Posts: 5,576
    Forum Member
    The right thing to do is to vote for whoever you want to vote for. The better thing to do is save your money and spend it on a nice bottle of something and some delicious nibbles for the eviction night viewing.
    Good luck to everyone and their fave HM's.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    JohnHughes wrote: »
    I don't know if anyone else remembers, because they don't seem to bring it up on bit on the side - Helen was formally warned about her bullying behaviour towards Jale, and told quite firmly that a repeat of her behaviour would result in her being ejected from the house. Only then did we see a change in her. Prior to that she was absolutely vile! She has NOt been on a journey, and she has NOT changed. She is abiding by rules to keep herself in there, and biting her tongue basically. If this has been a journey of 'self control' in a confined environment...fair enough, but she has not changed who she is, and I don't think she deserves to win at all.

John I think you should open your heart a little don't you?

Please John.
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JedHigh wrote: »
    OP, you have nothing to worry about. 90% of the public still hate Helen.
    And yet is there such a sense of worry, even panic, from some people (here and elsewhere) about Helen. I wasn't going to vote for her, but I admit it makes me want to in a contrary sort of way :D

I agree, she stands little chance of winning, and yet there seems to be a sense of paranoia from various quarters regarding Helen.
  • Options
    Karen_AnnaninaKaren_Annanina Posts: 1,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JohnHughes wrote: »
    I don't know if anyone else remembers, because they don't seem to bring it up on bit on the side - Helen was formally warned about her bullying behaviour towards Jale, and then her verbally aggressive behaviour towards Matthew. She was told quite firmly that a repeat of her behaviour would result in her being ejected from the house. Only then did we see a change in her. Prior to that she was absolutely vile! She has NOt been on a journey, and she has NOT changed. She is abiding by rules to keep herself in there, and biting her tongue basically. If this has been a journey of 'self control' in a confined environment...fair enough, but she has not changed who she is, and I don't think she deserves to win at all.

Shouldn't you add the caveat "I am not a psychiatrist or psychoanalyst, and I have not treated Helen"?

You can't possibly know what is motivating her to behave in a more moderate manner. It's just negatively biased speculation.

Perhaps you are unaware of a logical fallacy that goes "Post hoc ergo propter hoc", which refers to the assumption that, because something occurs after Event A, it was caused by Event A. She HAD to obey BB's orders. Any housemate would have to. BUT she may ALSO at the same time, have learnt something about herself, and some of us believe she has.
  • Options
    Karen_AnnaninaKaren_Annanina Posts: 1,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Please John.

It was amusing the first time. Getting a little old now.
  • Options
    od hominemod hominem Posts: 8,593
    Forum Member
    deleted
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Please John.
    I don't think I need to open my heart to be honest Landon. If anything my heart is too open.
    The point I'm making is the change has been orchastrated by BB. If she hadn't been formally warned, would she have changed her behaviour or carried on oblivious? Don't get me wrong, theres been times when I've thought, oh jees, give the girl a break, but a lot of it has been her own doing. I hope she does change, but my feeling is she doesn't see any wrong doing in what she does. It's the classic 'I'm upfront, I'm me, I say things to the face not behind peoples backs' but it's not what you say, it's the way you say it. She controlling herself in a false environment at the moment, but watch her explode when she gets out and the magazines are offering her big bucks to spill the beans.
  • Options
    Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oldnbold wrote: »
    Do you really believe that they won't have the winner that they want?

It's a public vote...and they really are checked and verified by an independent source... Too many conspiracy theories on here