Options

Housemate tweets

Comments

• Options
    Tucks21Tucks21 Posts: 981
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not aggression, not even hate, just disappointment and disgust.

Add to that total bewilderment:confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 450
    Forum Member
    Is that Jale squeezing in next to Ash? She always looks out of place when she's with the cool kids

I think it's Kimberley
  • Options
    Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
    Forum Member
    I actually don't think Jale is nasty, she's just foolish and clearly has confidence issues, that's why she was overjoyed when the "Cool gang" noticed her and seemed to welcome her to their ranks...it was as if their nastiness about her before didn't matter because they seemed to accept her.

Sadly I think she'll soon find out that they aren't (and never were) interested in her as a friend.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Tucks21 wrote: »
    Add to that total bewilderment:confused:

Total bewilderment.

I've never been this shocked and disappointed in a BB winner....and I lived through the days of Belo and Gibson. :o
  • Options
    Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    this_THAT wrote: »
    you have to remember guys her acting like this keeps spotlight going on her good or bad it doesn't matter

Well, she knows being a bitch gets her the win. She'll continue to bitch and have feuds with whomever to keep herself in the DailyStar. It'll sadly work.
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    jp761 wrote: »
    Indeed , you don't see Ashleigh , Christopher and Chris doing this petty stuff.

They are worlds apart from the Helen gang.
  • Options
    chloedancerchloedancer Posts: 6,486
    Forum Member
    We all saw how Helen acted even more so. And still is now shes out of the house. Ashleigh , Chris and Christopher remaim the three most dignified housemates.

Did you not hear Helens interviews. The same attitude she had all series. Nothing is ever her fault she only gets aggressive because someone else made her is what she said.

I am not disagreeing about helen.they were both bitches.none of them deserved to win if your going for a nice factor,but one of them did and the forum is in meltdown.I am saying Ashleigh winning would not have made the result better.she is a mini helen.
  • Options
    BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,349
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chris wins the best tweeter award anyway !
  • Options
    Ba Na NaBa Na Na Posts: 1,792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    P_P wrote: »
    Helen's just tweeted about Ashleigh...

https://twitter.com/HelenWood86/status/500720838266867712

I've given up on Helen, as horrible as she's been I thought she'd at least appear more grateful about her win.

Did Ashleigh say that?
    I'm sure if she said that there would have been threads on here about it.
  • Options
    jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    P_P wrote: »
    Helen's just tweeted about Ashleigh...

https://twitter.com/HelenWood86/status/500720838266867712

I've given up on Helen, as horrible as she's been I thought she'd at least appear more grateful about her win.
    True. But i guarantee eventually the people who voted there bum of voting for Helen to win , will regret it in the end. Though most wont admit it. She'll do or say things worse and worse as time goes on.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    JedHigh wrote: »
    I think it's Kimberley

Confirmed. Kimberley not Jale.

Kimberley just retweeted Helen comparing Danielle's physical features to Lee Ryan's. I actually thought they were friends.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ba Na Na wrote: »
    Did Ashleigh say that?
    I'm sure if she said that there would have been threads on here about it.
    No is the short answer. There trying to drag Ashleigh into there pettyness now. Hope she doesn't respond.
  • Options
    JavarnJohnsonJavarnJohnson Posts: 2,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    B-b-b-but she's changed! She went on a journey! :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am not disagreeing about helen.they were both bitches.none of them deserved to win if your going for a nice factor,but one of them did and the forum is in meltdown.I am saying Ashleigh winning would not have made the result better.she is a mini helen.
    Ok in your opinion she is. But many people have pointed out the differences. But you're obviously entitled to see it different.
  • Options
    Ba Na NaBa Na Na Posts: 1,792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No is the short answer. There trying to drag Ashleigh into there pettyness now. Hope she doesn't respond.

Thought so!

More lies from team Helen!
  • Options
    tabithakittentabithakitten Posts: 13,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    B-b-b-but she's changed! She went on a journey! :o

She won. That's £100k validation of her personality and behaviour. No need to change now surely?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually don't think Jale is nasty, she's just foolish and clearly has confidence issues, that's why she was overjoyed when the "Cool gang" noticed her and seemed to welcome her to their ranks...it was as if their nastiness about her before didn't matter because they seemed to accept her.

Sadly I think she'll soon find out that they aren't (and never were) interested in her as a friend.
    I feel the same as you about Jale.
  • Options
    The AmbassadorThe Ambassador Posts: 5,632
    Forum Member
    Housemates exchange war of words on Twitter
    - Toya on Helen "100k cannot buy you class"
    - Ash calls Toya and Matthew "Bell-ends"
    - Helen fails to respond to Toya's statements

http://bbnews24.weebly.com/news.html
  • Options
    SIOPHIE_FIERCESIOPHIE_FIERCE Posts: 4,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dialectic wrote: »
    Wouldn't it be nice if Ashleigh fans could understand Helen winning in such a way?
    Completely irrelevant to the thread.
    I think it's Kimberley
    Thanks.

Kimberley just retweeted Helen comparing Danielle's physical features to Lee Ryan's. I actually thought they were friends.

Well they seemed alright but I think people are going to have to choose sides now. That's why I want to know what Mark is doing. If I'm Matthew I know that when Mark is with Helen and co they will be bitching about me and Helen will be thinking the same. It just wouldn't work unless they all decided to start acting like adults
  • Options
    Tucks21Tucks21 Posts: 981
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ashleigh was a horrible housemate and her winning would have been as bad as helen.why don't you understand that?its like people are trying to rewrite history.we all saw how she acted.

if your gonna hope for a different outcome,at least pick a decent human from the final lineup....maybe christopher or pav

There is no way in hell you can compare the two. Helen is vile. :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ashleigh, Helen Dynamic:

While Helen retweets one of her follower's spiteful tweets:

#TeamAshleigh ‏@TeamHollyoaks4 3m
    @sugg_smiles @HelenWood86 @bbuk you shut up with your bullshit then #TeamAshleigh

WELLDONEHELEN❤️
    @sugg_smiles
    @TeamHollyoaks4 @HelenWood86 @bbuk not bullshit that she won though is it;) <--

and of course as noted earlier

Can you imagine if I said this?????? #wow
    pic.twitter.com/5dnFkubUdG

Ashleigh retweets:

Best two people to be in the final👏🙌❤️ @ashleighcoyle22 @HelenWood86 pic.twitter.com/d5Qk34PUdC
  • Options
    Forum Member

Ashleigh did bitch about Helen, as Helen did about Ashleigh, but that's where any similarities end.

Ashleigh never tried to dominate people with her opinions or aggression, or threat of aggression.

HM's found it much easier to get along with Ashleigh (bar Helen) than they could with Helen....how anyone can say Ashleigh and Helen were "as bad as eachother, or the same" is just wrong.
  • Options
    2la2la Posts: 4,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Let's see what more shit they all post later when they're pissed out of their brains. Jeez what a bunch of fools. Roll on CBB. They will all be forgotten.
  • Options
    loveloveXloveloveX Posts: 4,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not proud of this but tweeted Jale highlighting her own idiocy. Also tweeted Kim because she retweeted Helen with something to do with Danielle. Basically that I thought that she was Danielle's friend. These people are truly vile.
  • Options
    Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    This is a thread for housemates tweets, please take the Helen / Ash bashfest elsewhere.