Options

Housemate tweets

Comments

• Options
    The AmbassadorThe Ambassador Posts: 5,632
    Forum Member
    I really miss the BB reunion shows.

Bitter housemates showing themselves up.:D

I suppose a twitter feud every now and then is the best we can hope for now.
  • Options
    bookclub10bookclub10 Posts: 4,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Christopher's friend tweeted this lovely pic of him, Christopher and Ashleigh..

https://twitter.com/nkerr2503/status/500738699974688768
  • Options
    ValWValW Posts: 1,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shazap40 wrote: »
    From Chris....

Thank you everyone for the kindness I have received. I'm grateful and apologise that I can't reply to all of your messages. More later #bbuk

Devastating returning to a world without Robin Williams & Rik Mayall though. Too sad. Great rebels of comedy. Can't begin to understand... x

His friends on Facebook were chatting about this. They knew he'd be upset at losing 2 of his heroes. So sweet that Chris' first thoughts were for them and not himself. (Also refreshing to see someone Tweeting in correct English! :p )

As for The Usual Suspects, ugh, so much for "what happens in the house stays in the house". >:(
  • Options
    ruffleruffle Posts: 4,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am not disagreeing about helen.they were both bitches.none of them deserved to win if your going for a nice factor,but one of them did and the forum is in meltdown.I am saying Ashleigh winning would not have made the result better.she is a mini helen.

Sorry I could not agree less and I am a Chris fan she had no choose but yo stand up to the bully every one else just give Helen her own way I think she was a very stronge younge woman that was never going to bow down to a house bully she could have wn by sitting there just looking beautiful but she chose to stand up to her she did well and can be proud Helen needs to watch her behaviour back and hopefully see what she has to do to move foreward but I bet she does not do this she will be in the papers more often than Katy price but it won't be a positive thing she will get into so much trouble with her mouth I nearly feel sorry for her
  • Options
    FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yorkie11 wrote: »
    Matthew, Toya and Danielle have been dripping poison for weeks about Helen and Ash on social media. They're entitled to give some back now they have a voice.

Agreed.
    JedHigh wrote: »
    Ashley Harrison @CashHarrison · 6h
    At big @stevenjbgoode house laughing loads. But I tell you what. Matthew and toya, sorry I forgot about you, but your bell ends. Cheers.

I hope they all go to Ibiza :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sangreal wrote: »
    Who are the other 3 people in the photo? The producers?

Ash's ex girlfriend who works in Helen's Salon maybe?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Luisa and Ash are going to get it on like I said yesterday! :P
    Seems Ash is serious, don't know if Luisa is. Seems like she just got an invite to Steven's house though. lol.

Luisa Zissman ‏@TheLuluLife 18m
    @stevenjbgoode @oceana_watford @CashHarrison @HelenWood86 @Tamara_stewartw @Winston_Showan @Kimberly_Kisse @joehare88 invite?! 😂😂

Ashley Harrison
    @CashHarrison
    @TheLuluLife hahaha get on it!!! Dm me your number and I'll send u steves address 😄 it's gonna go offfff haha
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 754
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't wait till the cool ***** are history. Cbb Monday and they will all be relegated to yesterdays news ligging at parties as new housemates become the current talking point.
  • Options
    Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Luisa being invited to Steven's place? lol dont you mean Steven's parents house lol. Luisa should reject the offer
  • Options
    Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    Luisa being invited to Steven's place? lol dont you mean Steven's parents house lol. Luisa should reject the offer

Luisa will probably shag the lot of them, then leave and never see them again and be fresh as a daisy for the CBB launch.
  • Options
    Crawley CutieCrawley Cutie Posts: 10,948
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ashley Harrison @CashHarrison · 6h
    At big @stevenjbgoode house laughing loads. But I tell you what. Matthew and toya, sorry I forgot about you, but your bell ends. Cheers.

Both Helen & Ash were rather unnecessarily spiteful about Matthew on BBOTS.......

As Chris said - to quote: 'Everything in the House, leave it in the House.'

I am sure that there will be photos of the chosen few falling around Ibiza. I doubt it will be Helen - she has her son to sort out.

Who covers BB, nowadays ? The Daily Star, today, even got the eviction order wrong:D
  • Options
    Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Luisa will probably shag the lot of them, then leave and never see them again and be fresh as a daisy for the CBB launch.

Yeah hijack the party then leave and walk straight into presenting the new CBB
  • Options
    Cats_EyesCats_Eyes Posts: 20,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ashleigh being gracious and dignified in defeat. Helen arrogant, bitter and obnoxious as winner. Says it all really, mainly about people who voted her as winner.

Yes it does and Ashleigh was lovely in her interview also.

I made an earlier thread about the fact that Helen had,with two days to go to the final,magically did a complete turnabout and as a result the public forgot about the other almost 10 weeks she had been like - so she won.

I said that people don't change and that she would revert to type soon. Not took long has it ?
  • Options
    Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    FusionFury wrote: »
    I hope they all go to Ibiza :)

I suppose that is what most other rough Chavs do... :cool:

I love that pic of Ashleigh, Christopher and her friend. Those two should have been the final two.

Ashleigh should have won in the end. She should be so proud of herself!
  • Options
    Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    People will look back and wonder how the hell Helen won behaviour wise. Obviously she got more votes but it says a bit about society now. People like her would never have won 5 years ago.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sun Tzu. wrote: »
    People will look back and wonder how the hell Helen won behaviour wise. Obviously she got more votes but it says a bit about society now. People like her would never have won 5 years ago.

Josie was a big nasty bitch at times too. She was very much protected.
  • Options
    JavarnJohnsonJavarnJohnson Posts: 2,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She won. That's £100k validation of her personality and behaviour. No need to change now surely?

That's the unfortunate truth. It's already evident from her behaviour since leaving the house that she has no plans to better herself.

She still won though, so I guess there are plenty of people out there who celebrate that type of behaviour. Not much that the rest of us can do about it.
  • Options
    Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Josie was a big nasty bitch at times too. She was very much protected.
    Don't compare Josie with Helen, not on the same planet as Helen.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Don't compare Josie with Helen, not on the same planet as Helen.

Don't you remember how she forced Keeva outta the house? And her little victory clap when she left?
  • Options
    richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,930
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's the unfortunate truth. It's already evident from her behaviour since leaving the house that she has no plans to better herself.

She still won though, so I guess there are plenty of people out there who celebrate that type of behaviour. Not much that the rest of us can do about it.

Sadly the BBUK history books will show she was the winner this year :(

So we've had two winners so far who have managed to p off most of the people watching, will they go for the hat-trick from Monday
  • Options
    k0213818k0213818 Posts: 5,916
    Forum Member

And once that money has gone on some Ibiza binge she'll have nothing but herself left, and she'll inevitably open her mouth to the wrong person and feel the wrath. As John, Paul, George and Ringo said Money doesn't by love, karma will get Helen someday.
  • Options
    Dave MacDave Mac Posts: 2,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sangreal wrote: »
    Who are the other 3 people in the photo? The producers?

Haha, more than likely.

Also, please warn us in future if posting a pic including Steven. Nobody needs to see that.
  • Options
    scratchy23scratchy23 Posts: 3,675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

When they were showing her best bits VTs in her interview, it really as strange seeing such a nasty person displayed on screen as THE WINNER. Just isn't right in my opinion.
  • Options
    Dave MacDave Mac Posts: 2,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jale #bbjale ‏@Jale_ 29m
    It seems that you voted me out to get Ashleigh to win!! #fail. Congrats!! @HelenWood86 seeing a few bitter faces made my night! Hahah

B ‏@BDLY25 27m
    @Jale_ nope we voted you out to keep Ashleigh in. Don't be too jel xxxx
    Details

Jale #bbjale ‏@Jale_ 26m
    @BDLY25 she didnt win. So your masterplan was epically flawed hahah

What a maggot.

Have fun with your BFF, slugsworth.