Options

Housemate tweets

Comments

• Options
    Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Christopher is lovely. Hopefully he finds the love of his life (that ain't vile Mark)!

;)
  • Options
    SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dialectic wrote: »
    Aren't Ashleigh fans so nice and gracious in defeat?

1. It's highly ignorant of you to tar all fans of one housemate with the same brush. Some don't represent all.

2. It's not just some Ashleigh fans being "ungracious". There's plenty of it from some Helen fans, too.
  • Options
    VesnaVesna Posts: 31,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    The fact that they wanted her to win must mean that they think she's a worthy winner and that her behaviour is acceptable. I also couldn't care a less what you think of me.
    Perhaps they thought Ashleigh not a worthy winner?

I know I didn't. I saw little difference in attitude and demeanor between Ashleigh and Helen.

It may also have been backlash from Jale and Winston supporters.
    If Jale had to go so dear baby girl Ashleigh could stay, perhaps Helen had to win so mean girl Ashleigh didn't. :cool:

I wanted Christopher to win, I enjoyed his appearance throughout the show. However because the entire thing was so manipulated I wouldn't spend one penny on voting for anyone. I didn't want to give the producers the idea that I liked what they were doing by lining their pockets. Not even for Christopher, who was by far the best of the lot. IMNSHO
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,397
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think some people are just making up their own story of what's happened on twitter. Helen retweeted something about 'imagine if I had said this' it was not particularly mean it was more about the double standards which absolutely existed in that house, she also commented a picture of her and Ashleigh and said "love this" with a heart. She was rather unpleasant about Danielle but I notice we are not mentioning Danielle's disgraceful tweets. Same for ash, yes he's on a wind up but again in retaliation to yet more ridiculous tweets from toyah and Danielle.

Just another case of some people ignoring the flaws of some and seeing only what they want.
  • Options
    dialecticdialectic Posts: 6,949
    Forum Member
    1. It's highly ignorant of you to tar all fans of one housemate with the same brush. Some don't represent all.

2. It's not just some Ashleigh fans being "ungracious". There's plenty of it from some Helen fans, too.

I do not appreciate being called ignorant. You are reading what you wish into my post. You might be better attacking some of the rather nasty posts on here, unless you agree with them, of course.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Vesna wrote: »

I know I didn't. I saw little difference in attitude and demeanor between Ashleigh and Helen.

It may also have been backlash from Jale and Winston supporters.
    If Jale had to go so dear baby girl Ashleigh could stay, perhaps Helen had to win so mean girl Ashleigh didn't. :cool:

I wanted Christopher to win, I enjoyed his appearance throughout the show. However because the entire thing was so manipulated I wouldn't spend one penny on voting for anyone. I didn't want to give the producers the idea that I liked what they were doing by lining their pockets. Not even for Christopher, who was by far the best of the lot. IMNSHO
    I agree entirely.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I think some people are just making up their own story if what's happened on twitter. Helen retweeted something about 'imagine if I had sad this' she also commented a picture of her and Ashleigh and said "love this" with a heart. She was rather unpleasant about Danielle but I notice we are not mentioning Danielle's disgraceful tweets. Same for ash, yes he's on a wind up but again in retaliation to yet more ridiculous tweets from toyah and Danielle.

Just another case of some people ignoring the flaws of some and seeing only what they want.

The reaction is very OTT.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 59
    Forum Member
    How extremely childish! :blush:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 450
    Forum Member
    Please don't turn this into an Ashleigh vs Helen thread.

Danielle McMahon @CLASSICFOX · 32m
    Now if you don't mind I'm signing off now and enjoy the rest of my life I'm fed up talking about human trash . Night all x

Danielle McMahon @CLASSICFOX · 33m
    Below the belt- get a grip and standards you admire and like people like that then you need to seek medical help ...ASAP

Danielle McMahon @CLASSICFOX · 34m
    I can not stand bullying it makes me sick and seeing the evilness that me and others have suffered today because you praise that sket is so

Danielle McMahon @CLASSICFOX · 35m
    Have accused me of being Jealousy.... Not at all I'm just appalled that it's scum like you that voted for the vile bully. Done-now do one.:)

Danielle McMahon @CLASSICFOX · 37m
    Like what me or any of my friends have to say then unfollow! This is my twitter il say what u want and one more thing to the bell ends that

Danielle McMahon @CLASSICFOX · 38m
    There are people on this that need IMMEDIATE help get a grip you actual tools- setting up fake hate clubs do you have no life?!! You don't

Danielle McMahon @CLASSICFOX · 44m
    Always remember- a leopard never changes it spots: you can't polish shit unfortunately , mud sticks...

Danielle is really not pleased..

Toya A Washington @toya_w · 28m
    @CLASSICFOX @AntiToyaClub @MatthewDavies__ babe ignore it. The account has been reported to the police and the IP address tracked.Sleep well

Uh-Oh
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 450
    Forum Member
    JedHigh wrote: »
    Stuff

Retweeted by Ashley Harrison
    helen2win @itsallaboutbb · 5m
    @CLASSICFOX it's ok to be a **** sweetie @Bianncajo .. @stevenjbgoode @CashHarrison @HelenWood86 @katieee_hh #bbuk
  • Options
    richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,930
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JedHigh wrote: »
    Please don't turn this into an Ashleigh vs Helen thread.

Danielle McMahon @CLASSICFOX · 32m
    Now if you don't mind I'm signing off now and enjoy the rest of my life I'm fed up talking about human trash . Night all x

Danielle McMahon @CLASSICFOX · 33m
    Below the belt- get a grip and standards you admire and like people like that then you need to seek medical help ...ASAP

Danielle McMahon @CLASSICFOX · 34m
    I can not stand bullying it makes me sick and seeing the evilness that me and others have suffered today because you praise that sket is so

Danielle McMahon @CLASSICFOX · 35m
    Have accused me of being Jealousy.... Not at all I'm just appalled that it's scum like you that voted for the vile bully. Done-now do one.:)

Danielle McMahon @CLASSICFOX · 37m
    Like what me or any of my friends have to say then unfollow! This is my twitter il say what u want and one more thing to the bell ends that

Danielle McMahon @CLASSICFOX · 38m
    There are people on this that need IMMEDIATE help get a grip you actual tools- setting up fake hate clubs do you have no life?!! You don't

Danielle McMahon @CLASSICFOX · 44m
    Always remember- a leopard never changes it spots: you can't polish shit unfortunately , mud sticks...

Danielle is really not pleased..

Toya A Washington @toya_w · 28m
    @CLASSICFOX @AntiToyaClub @MatthewDavies__ babe ignore it. The account has been reported to the police and the IP address tracked.Sleep well

Uh-Oh

She has a right to be angry, she was robbed of her place when Kimberly 'fell ill' and then left conveniently clutching her photos

Kimberly turning up for all these photo opportunities when she is supposed to be resting....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    richie4eva wrote: »
    She has a right to be angry, she was robbed of her place when Kimberly 'fell ill' and then left conveniently clutching her photos

Kimberly turning up for all these photo opportunities when she is supposed to be resting....

If that's the case, shouldn't her anger be directed elsewhere?
  • Options
    Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    I don't think any HM this year has come across all that well, they've all said their fair amount of shitty things apart from maybe Christopher, so I don't think there is much point in "this one said this so is much worse than the other" back and forth between the fans.
  • Options
    Brutal TruthBrutal Truth Posts: 559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This thread just makes me glad i'm not on twitter. Just so much nastiness.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,397
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think any HM this year has come across all that well, they've all said their fair amount of shitty things apart from maybe Christopher, so I don't think there is much point in "this one said this so is much worse than the other" back and forth between the fans.

This is why Christopher should have been the winner. Just a genuinely decent guy.
  • Options
    The AmbassadorThe Ambassador Posts: 5,632
    Forum Member
    richie4eva wrote: »

That old chestnut about Kimberly leaving with her photos in hand even though Steven was shown putting them in her case the next day.:p

Danielle is her own worst enemy on twitter.

She should refrain from posting negative thoughts about her fellow housemates, then she wouldn't recieve the responses she does. And she should just ignore those responses altogether. It's not that hard, Steven manages it.
  • Options
    bookclub10bookclub10 Posts: 4,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Toya A Washington ‏@toya_w 10m
    I've watched the abuse the ex house mates have received. I've reported every abuse we have received to the Police&screen shots. #LastLaugh

Toya A Washington ‏@toya_w 3m
    Be under no illusions we will be asking the police to press charges. Since your brave enough to do verbal kung foo then court awaits u.

Toya A Washington ‏@toya_w 38s
    Have debates &controversy I do it too. Cyber bullying, racial abuse on twitter I don't stand for it. So yes I've reported it to the police.
  • Options
    DLcastoffDLcastoff Posts: 541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    While I understand Danielle's anger I do think her response to it is the wrong way to go. She debases herself by reacting like that. I'm sure when she is calmer she'll realise that.
  • Options
    The AmbassadorThe Ambassador Posts: 5,632
    Forum Member
    bookclub10 wrote: »
    Toya A Washington ‏@toya_w 10m
    I've watched the abuse the ex house mates have received. I've reported every abuse we have received to the Police&screen shots. #LastLaugh

Toya A Washington ‏@toya_w 3m
    Be under no illusions we will be asking the police to press charges. Since your brave enough to do verbal kung foo then court awaits u.
    Has Toya reported all the abuse that ex-housemates Kimberly, Tamara & Bianca recieved last week when they were backing Helen to win?
  • Options
    Dave MacDave Mac Posts: 2,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aren't Ashleigh fans so nice and gracious in defeat?

If that is in reference to my post, I was merely pointing out the names Jale's "friends" referred to her. She really is the person most guilty of being up Helen's bum.
  • Options
    The FBIThe FBI Posts: 2,205
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ramo1234 wrote: »
    Pav doesn't seem to be posting much on his Twitter.

The most boring man what do you expect
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Dave Mac wrote: »
    If that is in reference to my post, I was merely pointing out the names Jale's "friends" referred to her. She really is the person most guilty of being up Helen's bum.

You didn't put those words in quotes did you, though you have with the term 'friends' here? She is no more guilty of being, whatever that over-used phrase suggests, than any of them as far as I could see.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vesna wrote: »

IMNSHO

I can't argue about the attitude part but the demeanour was a whole diffident ball game.

Helen shouted and swore over people. Made sure she was the only one that could talk. Made personal insults, which is the lowest of the low, and lest we forget when she stood up and walked over to Matthew to get in his face aggressively.

If you think their demeanour was similar, I'm not sure I was watching the same show.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You didn't put those words in quotes did you, though you have with the term 'friends' here? She is no more guilty of being, whatever that over-used phrase suggests, than any of them as far as I could see.

I didn't need to put them in quotes because it wasn't a joke. That's what her heroes called her.

I was trying to make a point about how silly she looks. Will she be invited on their holidays?... Not a chance.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Dave Mac wrote: »
    I didn't need to put them in quotes because it wasn't a joke. That's what her heroes called her.

I was trying to make a point about how silly she looks. Will she be invited on their holidays?... Not a chance.

A quote would suggest you are referring to words said by someone else. Why would you think they are only for use in jokes?